Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 2345
-
11-30-21 12:35 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 1011"Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected in the first place?"
'98% of adults in New Hampshire are at least partially clot shotted, 95% of 12+ and 85% of the entire population. New Hampshire now has the 2nd highest case rate in the country and cases are higher than they've ever been.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1463236643352039425
'Hospitalizations in Vermont are the highest they've ever been, despite 99% of seniors being fully clot shotted and 62% having had a booster clot shot.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1465028286178684931
'With 99.2% of adults at least partially clot shotted, clot shot passports for major events, bars & clubs, as well as mask mandates for public transit, cases in Portugal skyrocket. '.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1463965077875290140
Cases in The Netherlands are up 1,198% since clot shot passports started, even with 90% of everyone over 18 at least partially clot shotted.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1464299764715950082
Even with mask mandates, 88% of adults at least partially clot shotted and some of the strictest clot shot passports in the world, cases are taking off again in Italy.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1464320653297782785
Cases in Belgium are the highest they've ever been, one month into a reinstated mask mandate & despite 87.2% of adults being fully clot shotted.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1464678042882641920
Germany reports 70% of population fully clot shotted as new cases skyrocket to record highs.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1465040053952921603
'With 80% of the entire population fully clot shotted and a mask mandate with 99% compliance, cases in South Korea are the highest they've ever been'.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1465397891774570497
With 91% of adults partially clot shotted, mask mandates and clot shot passports, cases in France have now exceeded the summer peak and are rapidly approaching previous highs.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1465421641257611264
Iceland with 92% of adults fully clot shotted has all time record cases.
https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1465465744590708744
-
11-30-21 09:35 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 307That very well may happen. I would not be surprised if this settles into a flu-like scenario, where a new and slightly different shot is given each year to try to minimalize the effects of the new year's mutations of the virus. It is an unfortunate, but completely reasonable, scenario.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
The key is to knock the disease back to a point where the changes are small and manageable. We're not even close to being there yet. You all know why.
-
11-30-21 08:02 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 2029Gov. Baker QR code vaccine passport coming soon
Can't make this shit up.
"It's a universal standard and we've been working with a bunch of other states, there's probably 15 or 20 of them, to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine," Baker said of the passport program.
Vaccine passports coming to a state near you. "More to come".
Article:
https://www.wgbh.org/news/politics/2...rt-coming-soon
There are 15 to 20 other states including Massachusetts that are creating QR codes. Sheeple are ready to get their tags.
-
11-29-21 22:04 #1517Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is 4500+ veterans a limited network? Really? You've reiterated points I've posted long ago, those of not having long-term data thus far to support anything of real scientific value. As I've stated, I support logical, civil and scientific debate on this topic. Second, I'm not going to debate your political views because there's a broader picture that I believe you're smart enough to accept, should you choose to do so.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 18:53 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 1180Easy to explain
It no longer fit their agenda and propaganda. You live your life, I will live mine and so will many folks I know. One is in her early 80's and said she ain't getting the stupid shot.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 16:36 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 798100%!
Could not agree with this more LOL Watch them come out with a 4th shot just for this SMH. Which will become another variant in 6-9 months.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 16:19 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 2029Biden says if people get vaccinated. Lockdowns won't be necessary.
Unless people get vaccinated there will be lockdowns. Austria and other countries did this statement before putting everyone on lockdown regardless of their status for the jab. Amazing what's turning out. I also like how they go to omnicron in the greek alphabet and skip of Xi. As China's leader is named Xi LOL.
Articles:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/28/w...ame-covid.html
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...avirus-variant
"If people are vaccinated and wear their mask, there is no need for the lock down," Biden said.
That's going to be a fallacy LMFAO.
-
11-29-21 14:44 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 2029Mother of two crippled by the pfizer jab
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
Lads doesn't this sort of stuff go in the rants and raves section I agree people should have the choice to make their own decisions for their bodies.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
"Indoctrinate the nation using news and mainstream rap (facts). The government abuses us, it's all part of the plan (facts)."
Clown world we live in where so many sheeple are so easily manipulated psychological.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koO35JqBQMI
Just because the jab doesn't effect you initially doesn't mean it won't down the road LOL. I know of several people who were on life support because of the jab.
Mother of two crippled by the Pfizer jab. Article:
https://truthjabbers.com/stephanie-e...nce/blog/5641/
"Never thought it'd happen to her." Not surprised.
-
11-29-21 14:30 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 683I try to not get all political. Politics is a bottomless pit of which there is no escape. I'm vaxxed. I'm boosted. I'm against mandates. There's lots of frustration out there. I get it. This is a forum to make people happy. I want to hear about people getting laid. I don't care if you picked up a Waffle House waitress, a stripper, a hooker at a bar, or had some puzzi land in your lap. I want to hear about the good things. Pussy is what I'm passionate about. I love reading about the exploits of sixinchpimp, or however it is spelled. I love his Dick out stories. If I wanted politics, I'd spend more time arguing on Facebook. .
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
I wasn't trying to say anything about you or your post. There is general frustration out there across all of the forums and I read it on ISG as well, and it's all about Covid. Trust me, I've been cussed out for trying to talk people off of the political ledge. Let's turn this around and talk about pussy! Go into the forums and tell your most recent stories. I don't care if they were yesterday or a decade ago at this point. Let's think about banging some chick and busting on her, or better yet in her!
Thanks for the kind words. It's been a dry time for me, but I think that's about to shake loose. I'm not much of anything though. Ozymandias is the man. His words of wisdom are legend. I'm just glad I can get the fish to jump in the boat when I try. . Remember, it doesn't always work. I struck out big time at PP recently and I've had more success there by a factor of 10 than anywhere else.
Stay safe out there and let's talk about pussy!
-
11-29-21 13:47 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 475Hey Joe!
I agree. I'd move my posts over if I could. I didn't mean to get started on this here, I was just trying to lend some understanding on why people are passionate about this. I also think that's a good thing, as there's far too much apathy in this country. But you're right, this is not the forum for that.
By the way, I really love your posts. Good wisdom there. Strip clubs are not my thing, but if they were, I'd take your advice and follow your MO. Peace.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 12:46 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 683I get that people are frustrated right now. I am to. Let's not turn this into another political forum about vaccines and mandates. If I wanted that, I'd not block for / against people on Facebook.
-
11-29-21 10:13 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 475You must have a pretty limited network. My father and 3 brothers are vets. My dad is elderly and is vaccinated, as is one brother. That's a 50% rate on the family poll there. I also take my dad to the VFW because he likes to go there to get out. I talk to a lot of the vets there, and plenty of them are not vaccinated. That said, looking them over, they're probably of the age and health demographic (almost all 75, and many of them heavy smokers, and not in great shape) that puts them in the high risk category.
You're right, we all make life choices every day, but mostly those are choices of free will, not choices that are forced upon us. This vaccine thing is entirely different. There is no basis for forcing a choice with no real justification, especially when your choices are a) your livelihood, or b) your potential health.
While you might not have personally known anyone who has suffered health consequences from the vaccines, that doesn't mean they don't exist. There have been plenty, and once again, and I don't believe this can be understated at this point, we can't possibly know the long-term effects of these vaccines yet, as there have been no long-term studies done. But, in the meanwhile, there are some things we do know:
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...letes-in-2021/
Hmmm, you don't find that a little strange? It's not only happening in Soccer, by the way. Even the Hawks lost a player last year due to blood clots (Brandon Goodwin) who claimed it was due to the vaccine, but you probably never heard about it, as he was told to not to say that by both the Hawks and the NBA. There are many more examples.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...inated-people/
This study from the UK shows the overall death rate for the vaccinated being 2 x that of the unvaccinated. Yes, some arguments of age bias for the unvaccinated can be made, but still, I find it alarming. The crossover is especially interesting and sensible, and potentially explainable. It certainly warrants watching long term, and would be interesting to see a breakdown of finer age bands.
All this to say there is a lot that is different here, a lot that is left to be seen, and no justification at this point for forcing this mandate. People have a right to be worried, in fact should be worried, and should feel free to voice those worries. It was not a personal choice for that person to lose his job- it was a Presidential choice thrust upon them by a liar who said this was something he would never do (as did Jen Psaki, as did Nancy Pelosi, as did Tony Fauci). People should not just have to accept such dire negative consequences because they were lied to, and particularly because those lies are built upon a house of lies to start with (I. E. - the vaccines inability to prevent the spread of Covid).
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 09:41 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 2029New Variant. LOL.
Article:
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...-21/index.html
A new variant has arrived and this that and the third. People nearly 3 years later are still gobbling this up LOL. Potential lockdowns coming near you. "we're in a race against time" blablabla. Very funny that they never mentioned all these variants are caused by the vaccinated shedding spike proteins etc.
Not to mention the majority of cases across the world are people whom are fully vaxxed. As it's been known for months across the world:
HEALTH AND SCIENCE CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-...accinated.html
Amazing. Next shot for the sheeple.
-
11-29-21 09:28 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 475Maybe she'd appreciate the medical opinion of this Dr. / Lieutenant Colonel
https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/...unction-order/
I think it's well worth taking the time to actually fully read her affadavit, and comprehend her arguments, as they're very well laid out. It may not change your mind, but it should help you understand why people object to these mandates. For me, there's 3 primary reasons:
1) The vaccines are not proven to effectively stop the spread of Covid. In fact, to the contrary, they have shown to be ineffective at preventing the spread of Covid. Even the vaccine manufactures don't make this claim, and now you even have the vaccines biggest proponents, like Bill Gates, openly making this admission in a left-wing liberal rag like The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ture-pandemics.
Since the prevention of the spread can be the only rational basis for the mandates, and this has proven to be an abject failure, the mandates should be withdrawn.
2) The vaccines have shown to have a 10 x higher reported adverse event incidence rate than all other vaccines combined, and their long-term health effects are still unknown since no long-term studies have ever been performed:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...rency-cdc-fda/
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...15071360429967
More on this in my response to your other post below.
3) I think there's a very good chance that due to the nature of these vaccines being "leaky" (see point 1 above), this mass vaccination approach is entirely wrong and is only exacerbating the problem via ADE. This is debatable, but it is a debate the scientific community should be having, instead of the censorship that is taking place. So far, it sure looks like it's played out much closer to the way those who theorized this predicted, and the rabid pro-vaxxers who promised the vaccines as a cure-all have been all wet.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 08:49 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 307Its an interesting idea, but I wouldn't go so far as to bet my future health on my blood type. Here is a compendium of nine studies done on the subject: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8286549/.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
For those of you who do not wish to read the whole report, their conclusions are reprinted below. The use of the term "may be" shows a confidence level well below "scientific fact" but I leave that judgement up to you.
4. Conclusions.
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, a concentrated research effort has been undertaken to elucidate risk factors underlying viral susceptibility and illness. Among these efforts, several recent studies have investigated the association between blood type and COVID-19 infection. Each of these reports provides important information with regard to understanding the underlying disease process. Although these reports might be inconsistent in their findings, certain trends are evident. Many studies report that blood type A might predispose one to increased susceptibility of infection with SARS-CoV-2, and type O and Rh-negative blood groups might be protective. Although this appears to be an emerging trend, the impact of blood type on clinical outcomes remains unclear. At this point in time, there does not appear to be any relationship between blood type and COVID-19–related severity of illness or mortality. Current literature does not support blood type as part of a predictive model of viral illness or mortality, and ABO / Rh screening should not be used as a triage mechanism. Future investigations can focus on the creation of a global COVID-19 database to account for population-based differences in blood types and testing protocols. In addition, further studies are necessary to understand the molecular mechanisms by which blood types might engender susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 infection, and ultimately, develop countermeasures to viral infection and illness.










Reply With Quote




