Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 8554
-
11-30-21 08:31 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 315It's not a big booty but any means, but it has a surprising amount of meat on it. It's soft and supple with plenty to grip while you're stroking away.
Originally Posted by Fh5295
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 03:43 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 512Bare chick looking to buy a car she needs a few good sponsors
Sapphire and few others hit me in dire straits. I would not be the gentleman I am if I didn't assist. She has posted ads to make quick fast money. Thought I would let the gents here enjoy the festivities also. She offers bare and cip can't beat that for the quality she is. She wants like about 140 to 180 for bare and cip services depending on length. Ask not what a working girl can do for you but what you can do for the guide. You can tell her you know Phill as a referral she works out of east point and morrow but hit her up. Or let me know if I can give her a heads up.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/atlanta...0e7d13b44f4e20
-
11-29-21 13:28 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 174Only one of pics shows an lickable fukable wide ass the remaining show a rather flat and narrow. Any monger can confirm from recent experience which is more accurate please?
Originally Posted by Dawgins
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 09:43 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 2029I never met nor will I because of the no touching nonsense. Yeah I agree. Has a plump little booty for her spinner body.
Originally Posted by Dawgins
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 22:48 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 315Get her in doggie next time.
I don't disagree with any of the points that were brought up. But *holy shit* she has an amazing ass for such a small girl. Get her in doggie next time with a pillow under her. You'll love it.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 07:43 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 2029Petite White Spinner Sapphire. Does BBBJ CG. Can't touch the tits and nips though
Adding this lads review of white spinner sapphire whom does BBBJ:
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
Doesn't allow touching of the nips for some reason which IMO is dumb. BBBJ and CG seems to be a goodie but lad said he wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 07:27 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 2029Slim petite BBFS sam aka kim
https://callescort.org/470-402-2786
Originally Posted by Roamer2
[View Original Post]
Thanks mate for the details. I guess this one is another paranoid one. Afraid of getting scooped up hence iffy to meet. This one has a BBW friend harmony but now that one is saying no BB but a few weeks ago the BBW friend was on the same page as kim allowing BBFS. Seems like they're a waste of time. I just realized this one increased the rate from 60 qv to 80 qv but I'll attach the post proving my point about the 60 qv. I feel like this one has been around before but oh well.
-
11-27-21 18:36 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 31I gave up on her.
Texted her half a dozen times. Either non-responsive or will return your text hours later at odd hours of the late night. Also, she seems to move around too frequently for me. At various times, she was located in Austell area, MLK area, and the Airport area and this is within a five day period I was trying to get with her.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 16:04 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 2029White Petite Spinner Kim in East point College Park Area. BBFS BBBJ
Has anyone ever met this one. Claims to do BBA which I assume is BBFS anal, BBBJ etc. Anyone ever meet this one. Seen the same images for a while. Never bit and I don't plan to tbh.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704022786
https://callescort.org/470-402-2786
Was doing 60 qv $HHR. Anyone bite or no? Deuces hehe.
-
11-26-21 11:43 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 512Saffire has been ard for like 2 years. There is a few reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 11:09 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 2029Sapphire
The link does work. Flip your phone horizontally and you'll see the details. There are no images on this page https://www.adultadlist.com/united-s...ou-pop-/116465 .
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
Where tf did you get the images? Sapphire screenshotted the gallery rather than just sending a pic? Or something else LOL.
Originally Posted by OutTher
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 10:27 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 217Link doesn't work
Where is she located? Rates? Thanks.
Originally Posted by OutTher
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 20:51 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 498Have you seen this person?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:41 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 2029Luna Lee fake ad?
Nice. A fake ass AD? Using preexisting photos of which is old as hell. Yrs old.
Originally Posted by NitroAlco
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5803756760
-
11-21-21 18:20 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 91Luna
Looks to be in Smyrna right now.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/70605340










Reply With Quote






