Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    Yall think it's worth TOFTT? I'm just a bit bugged by the out of area number and the repeated changes. Feel free to pm me with any concerns advice or info.
    Her current ad shows that she is in the Atlanta area, and her phone# is also Atlanta. She ran some ads with a Chicago number before Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure she was ever here in the Lou:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8725290092/1

    But, both ads have no reviews and no comments, which usually means they are deleting the bad ones and there aren't any good ones.

    I've noticed that sometimes ads will show up on EB as being available in Stl, but then when you look at their location it shows they are somewhere else. IDK why.

  2. #8625

    Is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ads before but she keeps changing her number. Do we know anything about her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/70980451
    Yall think it's worth TOFTT? I'm just a bit bugged by the out of area number and the repeated changes. Feel free to pm me with any concerns advice or info.

  3. #8624

    Shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered no finger in vag either. She was very freaked out. I wouldn't return to see her ever. This gal put so much lube on, I was like your young you should need lube.
    Bummer, was really interested in this one-she is definitely my type physically but sounds like your experience was more of a shitshow than a good time.

    Thanks for TOFTT.

    Be careful out there.

  4. #8623

    Pevely and Pevley

    Saw this girl about two weeks ago at a no-tel in Pevely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71022657

    A cutish about 5'2" 165 lb redhead with huge boobs answered. Donated 100 for hhr, got undressed and layed on bed intending to just get a BJ and be done. She plays with jr a bit to get him up then puts on a cover for CBJ. After about 10 minutes I decide to try out that shaved pussy she flashed me climbing onto the bed. Did mish for about 10 minutes and those tig ole bitties looked great. Finished in the bag, got dressed to leave. Was good enough to get the job done but smoke smell was so bad I had to drive with windows down and still smelled like smoke when I got home.

    A week later decided to give a call to a different ad with a different number listed as in Pevley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71020922

    Same no-tel, same room number, same chick. Oh well, I'm here so why not. Same donation, this time I asked if BBBJ was available. Nope. Same beginning with CBJ. This time I just let her suck it for about 15 minutes then started fucking her face (not too hard but enough that my ex-wife would have shut that shit down, ha!) and she took it without complaint. About 5 minutes or so later again finished in the bag, got dressed and drove home with window down because I reeked of smoke. In fact I stopped at CVS and bought some Fabreeze to spray myself with. If BBBJ was on the table AND smoke wasn't a problem then I would become a regular but for now the search goes on and the pickins down here are slim.

  5. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get in last week and glad I did. Saw Helen who was very friendly and down to have fun. Laid on my stomach and she then started to softly touch and scratch my back kiss all over and slowly bite and kiss on my ears. She then put to cover on for little CBJ and I was ready for fun in no time. She was full GFE with lot of kissing multiple positions. Really enjoyed myself. 140 for 30 min of fun. She is leaving tomorrow. They have a apartment in close to Westport plaza. There was another lady who looked good as well and wanted me to schedule appointment with her next time. Now before you guys start asking for number they won't schedule or take appointments unless you are returning customer and they recognize your number.
    Did you request a CBJ?

  6. #8621
    Everything covered no finger in vag either. She was very freaked out. I wouldn't return to see her ever. This gal put so much lube on, I was like your young you should need lube.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    There is one review on line for her on her ad. Unfortunately everything is covered. I'd double the donation to raw dog that and fill her up with sperm!

  7. #8620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Apartment asian

    I was able to get in last week and glad I did. Saw Helen who was very friendly and down to have fun. Laid on my stomach and she then started to softly touch and scratch my back kiss all over and slowly bite and kiss on my ears. She then put to cover on for little CBJ and I was ready for fun in no time. She was full GFE with lot of kissing multiple positions. Really enjoyed myself. 140 for 30 min of fun. She is leaving tomorrow. They have a apartment in close to Westport plaza. There was another lady who looked good as well and wanted me to schedule appointment with her next time. Now before you guys start asking for number they won't schedule or take appointments unless you are returning customer and they recognize your number.

  8. #8619

    Do we know her?

    I've seen this girl's ads before but she keeps changing her number. Do we know anything about her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/70980451

  9. #8618
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    There is one review on line for her on her ad. Unfortunately everything is covered. I'd double the donation to raw dog that and fill her up with sperm!
    Not smart. Fast road to some complicated doctor visits. Not to mention gross.

  10. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoryGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl Cherry, or the group she hangs out with. She looks hot AF, and so is probably TGTBT, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...416/3146905359
    There is one review on line for her on her ad. Unfortunately everything is covered. I'd double the donation to raw dog that and fill her up with sperm!

  11. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    She is a Bbw but she is a nympho like her ad says she will do what most won't the menu is open all the way to Greek! She is a big girl but is fun likes to please and be pleased I couldn't copy her link but post regularly on escort Babylon is st Charles area! Nice lady not small Bbw but moves like a cat in the sheets!

    Leaveit.
    Her adds say St. Louis now.

  12. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoryGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl Cherry, or the group she hangs out with. She looks hot AF, and so is probably TGTBT, but it doesn't hurt to ask.



    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...416/3146905359
    I've never seen them. But there was a review on here about them. I tried searching but didn't find it.

  13. #8614

    Bella listcrawler

    FACETIME FUN, NASTY VIDEOS FOR SELL ALL THREE HOLES AVAILABLE. I DO ANAL ALSO. MOST IMPORTANT I AM GOOD AT MAKING AND SELLING NASTY VIDEOS. 100% RAW🌹.

    Anyone tried her?

    Dm if so.

    Thanks.

  14. #8613

    [URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/70931178/3147565966[/URL]

    Does anyone know much about this lady she goes by Spice out of Caseyville seems pretty straight forward has some comments of listcrawler but know reviews if you do let me know thank leaveit.

  15. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoryGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl Cherry, or the group she hangs out with. She looks hot AF, and so is probably TGTBT, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...416/3146905359
    She has a good review posted on the profile. Could be fake tho. I don't trust profiles with pics of more than one woman unless it's specifically stated that they work together. It seems beyond coincidence that you can place an ad with a duplicate number and it just happens to correspond to a previous escort ad as opposed to thousands of other possible links. Then, not even bother to delete the old pics. It pretty much goes to show it's a scam. Or the level of disregard they hold for their clientele. Having said that. She is a stunning trophy. It would not hurt to look into it. She may end up being real, all that, and a bag of chips. Keep us posted please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape