Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 24557
-
11-30-21 15:07 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 334Try a sugar baby site
I have a feeling that a lot of providers have moved to Seeking Arrangements and other sites. If you have a hotel room, that makes it a lot easier. I would just make your account at SA and send a message to as many women as you can. Just say you're in town for a night and looking for company for an hour or so. If you do that 20 times, I'll bet you'll get 5 that are fine with meeting like that. . . And then you'll have to pick the one that you think will actually show up. You have to apply the normal rules for weeding out the fakes (asking for money up front, etc.) I'm not a pro at this, but I stopped using EB and similar sites year's ago. More-than-half of the times you'll arrive at the hotel and the provider will not reply to texts. Good luck and please share your results.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:02 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 226A good rule of thumb is that a real provider may have reviews on ThEotheR site. Fake one never will. Yes, there are legit providers that are not reviewed, but if you want certainty, its a good place to start, Or search here.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
11-30-21 14:50 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 366Must be fake
Has to be fake. Saw 2 other discriptions that were identical to that one! Good Grief!!
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:49 #12314Regular Member

Posts: 4Just OK
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71049192
Saw her this week. Nothing special. CBJ, room clean. No smoke smell. But very robotic and business oriented. Will maybe try again and see if she warms up on the second visit. Would recommend in a pinch but nothing to brag about.
-
11-30-21 14:46 #12313Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone have experience?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71071448
I've seen her post several times but unsure if she's legit or not? Anyone seen her and can provide some insight? Much appreciated.
-
11-30-21 14:00 #12312Regular Member

Posts: 5As fake as a 3 dollar bill. Simply do a reverse image search and you'll get a long list of different twitter post with these images.
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...hjfAN--adtXYrA
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:40 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 366Info
It is like a huge mystery trying to figure real from fake. Can anyone suggest a good choice while staying at a downtown hotel??
-
11-30-21 13:36 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 2270Not legit and they were too lazy to remove watermarks.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:26 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 366Real??
Does anyone one know if this one is legitimate??
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20230634
-
11-30-21 11:28 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 213Nope- Honey
Not without any referrals. MDC.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 20:28 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 34This is definitely a Scam
This is the same very sophisticated bogus escort agency that I got scammed by. It is a total rip off. There is a Russian connection. They will get you to prepay before seeing the girl who does not exist. Here are some other bogus escort websites they run.
Originally Posted by Markss
[View Original Post]
Five Star Companions (800) XXX-2994.
Paradise escorts http://www.dreamescortdc.com/ 800-398-7044.
Diamond escorts http://www.diamondescortservice.com/ Phone:301-956-6126 Maryland / Washington DC Phone:703-622-1986 Virginia.
Dreamescortdc http://www.dreamescortdc.com/ 800-398-7044.
Buyer Beware.
-
11-29-21 15:07 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 366Becca
Thinking about Becca as well but her outcall donation is on the high side. So I may pass.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 13:39 #12305Banned Member

Posts: 141Emma's Braids
Does she still have those braids? I've always wanted to try her out but I waited too long and then she changed her hair and I just find it terribly unattractive.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 10:59 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 49Best two girl / lady duo
Hello,
Looking for duo recommendations for a FMF threesome. Would prefer two bi females but not a requirement. Thank you in advance.
-
11-29-21 10:11 #12303Banned Member

Posts: 275Mystique
Dreamed of mystique again. Won't even think of any of the other locals around here. In the dream she even let me CIM so that was pretty neat.









Reply With Quote






