LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6233

    Baby damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her face and she's super cute, was making me wonder why she didn't show up on my searches. Then I see she lists herself as "curvy. " Is she actually fat and the pics are magical angles, or does she not know Curvy is a euphemism on Seeking for fat girls not wanting to put themselves as "overweight?
    Based on the pics she sent to me via text, she has some post baby weight, but definitely not fat.

  2. #6232

    Think of it as a Christmas donation for her son

    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Scammer alert. I just had a first date with this one, had a hotel booked, which she agreed to. I made a rookie mistake and gave her the ppm outside of the restaurant before we got to the hotel. She never showed up. $400 down the drain and a hard lesson for me. Anyway, if anyone is looking to see her, don't trust her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-cef81766eebc
    Sorry for the cash and grab. Been chatting her up and have plans to meet later tonight. Will update the board with more information afterwards. Remember gents, never, ever, provide the gift until after the parties drop and you bust your nut. Book a hotel that is refundable as well or do Dayuse, which you can cancel as long as you don't check in.

  3. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her face and she's super cute, was making me wonder why she didn't show up on my searches. Then I see she lists herself as "curvy. " Is she actually fat and the pics are magical angles, or does she not know Curvy is a euphemism on Seeking for fat girls not wanting to put themselves as "overweight?
    She's definitely bigger than she looks like in her pics. I wouldn't necessarily say fat, but yeah on the bigger side. Anyways, yes her pics looked great, she was quick and enthusiastic to respond to messages and was eager to set up a meeting. I should have known something was up because it was just too easy compared to all my other interactions with girls on the site.

  4. #6230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Is She Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Scammer alert. I just had a first date with this one, had a hotel booked, which she agreed to. I made a rookie mistake and gave her the ppm outside of the restaurant before we got to the hotel. She never showed up. $400 down the drain and a hard lesson for me. Anyway, if anyone is looking to see her, don't trust her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-cef81766eebc
    I saw her face and she's super cute, was making me wonder why she didn't show up on my searches. Then I see she lists herself as "curvy. " Is she actually fat and the pics are magical angles, or does she not know Curvy is a euphemism on Seeking for fat girls not wanting to put themselves as "overweight?

  5. #6229
    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Scammer alert. I just had a first date with this one, had a hotel booked, which she agreed to. I made a rookie mistake and gave her the ppm outside of the restaurant before we got to the hotel. She never showed up. $400 down the drain and a hard lesson for me. Anyway, if anyone is looking to see her, don't trust her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-cef81766eebc
    She has posted on reddit as a findom. Of course she is not going to actually have sex with you. I won't even address the amount, because I covered this last week! LOL.

    Norm!

  6. #6228

    Scammer

    Scammer alert. I just had a first date with this one, had a hotel booked, which she agreed to. I made a rookie mistake and gave her the ppm outside of the restaurant before we got to the hotel. She never showed up. $400 down the drain and a hard lesson for me. Anyway, if anyone is looking to see her, don't trust her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-cef81766eebc

  7. #6227

    Store bought gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried using non-reloadable gift cards, eg. Visa or MC from local store such as Target, to pay for membership on SA?

    OCG.
    Yes, my most recent time I got a gift card from the grocery store. There are instructions to be able to register the card online to have a 'billing address' associated with it for the purpose of online purchases.

  8. #6226

    Question regarding SA

    Has anyone tried using non-reloadable gift cards, eg. Visa or MC from local store such as Target, to pay for membership on SA?

    OCG.

  9. #6225
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryh6950  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-844a888e0505

    Seen her not long ago. Great mic skills 4 sure. Pass and share.
    You guys should remember that pictures posted. I can't remember her name right now, was a street walker on the WW by the circle. Thats right Dana that has several kids that claimed to be doing good then had someone say she died and took her face book account down, claimed she was a drug counselor and the posts about her on here would ruin her.

    Either some one is using her pictures or she is back to dating.

  10. #6224

    Lizzyboo

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-55621d2d0a5c

    Moved to Snapchat, made dinner plans with her, and then she asked for cash app gift. Didn't respond and then she removed me as a friend.

    Pretty sure she is a scammer.

  11. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting parents from out of town and connected with this cutie. I can't seem to find her seeking page anymore (I might have deleted our messages by accident after moving to text) but here is a picture I downloaded from it. Anyone have any info on her? I have a date scheduled for tomorrow (meeting at her place).

    I can provide leads on SBs in MA of anyone goes up there.
    Quick Google image search would've raised red flags for me on this one: https://twitter.com/arown_kathi.

  12. #6222

    Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyv  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her this evening. Any intel? I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f7f16893e722
    No intel, but have fun!

  13. #6221

    Intel?

    I'm visiting parents from out of town and connected with this cutie. I can't seem to find her seeking page anymore (I might have deleted our messages by accident after moving to text) but here is a picture I downloaded from it. Anyone have any info on her? I have a date scheduled for tomorrow (meeting at her place).

    I can provide leads on SBs in MA of anyone goes up there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3115D09B-70A3-4CBD-987A-0A3E59C846D0.jpg‎  

  14. #6220

    Beautifulxo

    Meeting her this evening. Any intel? I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f7f16893e722

  15. #6219

    Dawwn727

    Has anyone seen Dawn? Looks like she's been on there for a little over a year now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-416ad3f16e38

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape