Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 24554
-
11-30-21 14:49 #12314Regular Member

Posts: 4Just OK
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71049192
Saw her this week. Nothing special. CBJ, room clean. No smoke smell. But very robotic and business oriented. Will maybe try again and see if she warms up on the second visit. Would recommend in a pinch but nothing to brag about.
-
11-30-21 14:46 #12313Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone have experience?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71071448
I've seen her post several times but unsure if she's legit or not? Anyone seen her and can provide some insight? Much appreciated.
-
11-30-21 14:00 #12312Regular Member

Posts: 5As fake as a 3 dollar bill. Simply do a reverse image search and you'll get a long list of different twitter post with these images.
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...hjfAN--adtXYrA
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:40 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 366Info
It is like a huge mystery trying to figure real from fake. Can anyone suggest a good choice while staying at a downtown hotel??
-
11-30-21 13:36 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 2270Not legit and they were too lazy to remove watermarks.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:26 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 366Real??
Does anyone one know if this one is legitimate??
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20230634
-
11-30-21 11:28 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 213Nope- Honey
Not without any referrals. MDC.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 20:28 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 34This is definitely a Scam
This is the same very sophisticated bogus escort agency that I got scammed by. It is a total rip off. There is a Russian connection. They will get you to prepay before seeing the girl who does not exist. Here are some other bogus escort websites they run.
Originally Posted by Markss
[View Original Post]
Five Star Companions (800) XXX-2994.
Paradise escorts http://www.dreamescortdc.com/ 800-398-7044.
Diamond escorts http://www.diamondescortservice.com/ Phone:301-956-6126 Maryland / Washington DC Phone:703-622-1986 Virginia.
Dreamescortdc http://www.dreamescortdc.com/ 800-398-7044.
Buyer Beware.
-
11-29-21 15:07 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 366Becca
Thinking about Becca as well but her outcall donation is on the high side. So I may pass.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 13:39 #12305Banned Member

Posts: 141Emma's Braids
Does she still have those braids? I've always wanted to try her out but I waited too long and then she changed her hair and I just find it terribly unattractive.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 10:59 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 49Best two girl / lady duo
Hello,
Looking for duo recommendations for a FMF threesome. Would prefer two bi females but not a requirement. Thank you in advance.
-
11-29-21 10:11 #12303Banned Member

Posts: 275Mystique
Dreamed of mystique again. Won't even think of any of the other locals around here. In the dream she even let me CIM so that was pretty neat.
-
11-28-21 23:14 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 44Did you ever end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 23:08 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 365Yeah she does that
You just got to do like I did and scam some from her. She sent me 10 videos and I didn't send her shit. She got me for $20 months before that though. So we even. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 21:31 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 1026Buyer Beware: Nikki
I reached out to Nikki after seeing her reviewed here. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4433008692.
She's up in Baltimore and I'm in NOVA, so I thought I'd buy some pics and vids to see if it's worth driving up there. She has packages: $25 for 10 pics 5 vids, $45 for 10 pics 10 vids 10 min video chat. I went for $25 first to see if she was legit. She sent me one BBBJ video before I paid anything to "prove herself. ".
Once I paid $25, she sent me 14 pics immediately, which is more than I paid for. Then came the bullshit. I'm still waiting on those vids today, when I reached out to her on Black Friday. She keeps typing nonsensical stuff like she's on crack, doesn't make any sense. I'm just trying to coax those 5 vids out of her then dropping her. Her pics look okay, some of them when she was still stripping look decent. Ones that I assume are more recently taken look worse, her skin looks weirdly wrinkled and her torso looks gaunt.
If you guys check her out, be very wary of buying anything.









Reply With Quote




