Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8273
-
11-29-21 10:02 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 798Batman & Robin
Just checked and the post you are referring to has the term "Batman & Robin". Hilarious that I used MJ & Pippen as it's the complete truth, they really work together in tandem! I had no idea about that post. I can work on providing additional details so you know they are my own reviews. PM me if you have any issues with me and I will address them head on!
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 09:52 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 2029When you're a few doll hairs from being a billionaire bahaha. YEET. Mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgw7Yv8je-k
Crypto is amazing LOL.
-
11-28-21 19:35 #6756

Posts: 682Sounds familiar
Post #44204 said the same thing. SMH.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 19:07 #6755

Posts: 682Uh, we know who you are
No need to sign below.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 18:10 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 2029Looters meet store owner who defends his store with a shot gun:
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/orwellngoode/sta...45655219654659
Murica haha LOL.
-
11-28-21 17:57 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 2029When you're just browsing reviews for a toy and this pops up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ldDNyeJncc
A lady that knows toys well is very good. All I got to say is dam at that wedgy.
-
11-26-21 22:37 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 2029Skit that summarizes things LOL
https://youtu.be/QUBO_3I0JPk?t=26
Recently got shared this. I find it ironic how it's accurate LOL. The "health cartel". "we need global collaboration to put a clock in the virus" . This bs has been going on for what seems like an eternity and it'll never cease.
-
11-24-21 17:34 #6751Banned Member

Posts: 1610Lol
Whatever, punk. Make your own day.
Originally Posted by CommieTrump
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 21:51 #6750Banned Member

Posts: 20DarkCunt is a waste of MAGA Slime
Blah, blah, blah. Wonk, wonk, wonk. That's all I hear coming from your MAGA Loser mouth, moron.
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]
Stop trying to pretend you ain't a Low IQ Trumpo-Fascist Piece of Shit. I can smell those pathetic creeps a mile away. You are one because you stink like one.
GONE. Rack up another victim in my win column! Now crawl back into your hole, Swamp Rat.
-
11-23-21 21:46 #6749Banned Member

Posts: 20HobbyCunt is a MAGA Loser to the Bone!
LOL I broke you, Low IQ Trumpo-Fascist. Broke you like a five dollar hoe with a busted up pussy hole!
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Come back when you got the nuts and guts to debate a powerful smart Democrat like me. You're an uneducated and Deplorable piece of shit with a Confederate and Commie Trump flag hanging over your bed. Loser since birth just like Beijing Donnie!
Right wingers can't win anything. You don't know how to be tough like a Democrat!
-
11-23-21 16:00 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 2029No one is hurt. A human who gets hurt by mere words is still a child in my eyes LOL.
Originally Posted by Volli8080
[View Original Post]
Dude can you keep the thread clean? Your posting a load of bullshit that has no value at all LOL. Your a waste of space and bandwidth tbh. Who have I treated like shit? No one. What a retard LMFAO. BAHAHA. What a dumbass. This is the most retarded poster I've ever seen LOL.
"inbox me for details" post the details in the thread. You didn't even meet. FIV is not allowed with many in that crew. Not a conspiracy. The level of retard of some folks is amazing. Yep won't be entertaining this haha.
-
11-23-21 13:42 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 48Just like *****!
So why are you bringing your mom into this convo? You can deposit whatever it is you do in her throat all you want, Ill make sure to let her know her son said hello after I ATM her filthy ass.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
If you really think anyone of these jack asses are anyone's savior then you are lost more then you know. I am sure whatever news you follow tells you how to think so Ill allow you to do so. Who said I was a Trumper or even on that side of the aisle? Maybe I am someone who has seen through the BS and you are still left behind in the dark So you can take your illusions about what America is cheering for and put it up your moms ass where Ill be leaving a nice deposit so you can suck it out of her fart box later.
Man being a keyboard tough guy isn't so hard after all. LOL. Go get some pussy, maybe you will see there is no need for being so stupid all your life.
-
11-23-21 13:42 #6746Banned Member

Posts: 1610Done
Done with you, asshole. Just the ridiculous shit that you write about Mighty Joe disqualifies you from any shred of reasonable consideration. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. You're mighty brave as you sit behind the keyboard masturbating to every word that you write. You are a pitiful excuse of human excrement and you deserve every hell that is going to come your way. Over and fucking out.
Originally Posted by CommieTrump
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:15 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 342Go
Fuck yourself!
Originally Posted by CommieTrump
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 11:39 #6744Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is Hillary's cock in your ass the reason you can't think logically, TMeister?
Originally Posted by CommieTrump
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






