Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17371

    Mary Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I asked where should a visiting lady stay on her first trip to Indy. Thank you to the many who replied either in the thread or via PM. The general consensus was on the Northside and she has taken that advice.

    The lady is going to be in town next week. Hopefully you Hoosiers can show her a great time, I know she will take very good care of you in return.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

    True MILF / GND / GFE Mary Ann is worth the time and effort to see.
    She has sparked my interest. I wouldn't mind taking her for a cruise.

  2. #17370
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    She presents very well on her site and the pics are very sexy. She quite deliberately is asking for 30 and above only. I can fully understand that considering the maturity level of some. These ladies are here to make money serving our needs. If she doesn't perform and satisfy that will be reported on here. Numenor
    Only reasonable if she's dressed how I want and it's a role play fantasy thing. If I'm just busting a nut just because I'm not going over. 8.

  3. #17369

    Actually 300 is pretty reasonable

    She presents very well on her site and the pics are very sexy. She quite deliberately is asking for 30 and above only. I can fully understand that considering the maturity level of some. These ladies are here to make money serving our needs. If she doesn't perform and satisfy that will be reported on here. Numenor

    Quote Originally Posted by Texx4  [View Original Post]
    $300 per hr? No way! There isn't any of that his pussy worth $300/$400 per hr!.
    .

  4. #17368

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Constant communication. Even txt'ed that I'm within 5 minutes of arrival. She said ok. Then txt'ed, 'Ok, I'm here" and nothing. Left after 20 minutes. Txt'ed, "I have to leave, maybe we can make another time work out". Nothing.
    She's the worst.

  5. #17367

    Did the exact same thing to me

    Constant communication. Even txt'ed that I'm within 5 minutes of arrival. She said ok. Then txt'ed, 'Ok, I'm here" and nothing. Left after 20 minutes. Txt'ed, "I have to leave, maybe we can make another time work out". Nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I had a difficult Weekend trying to hook up with a lady who stresses don't wastes my time, yet that's exactly what she does with yours! I made contact and she gave me the location, asked me ETA and I got to the motel, text I'm here, room number, it was crickets for over 30 minutes, I had a errand to run so off I went for 20 more minutes, I returned and text again, her reply was like I was some other sucker, not realizing we'd already set the time? I've seen this lady before several times, but honestly, her reliability continues to get worse. So I'm done with J-le, while the body was fine, her time is not the only time that's getting wasted. Can definitely do better than that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70835129

  6. #17366
    Quote Originally Posted by Texx4  [View Original Post]
    $300 per hr? No way! There isn't any of that his pussy worth $300/$400 per hr!.
    You don't think grandma is worth 300?

  7. #17365

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Texx4  [View Original Post]
    $300 per hr? No way! There isn't any of that his pussy worth $300/$400 per hr!.
    I love a chubby chick and her demands oh and 300 an hour. If you mention BB or anal that will get you blocked. LOL.

  8. #17364
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I asked where should a visiting lady stay on her first trip to Indy. Thank you to the many who replied either in the thread or via PM. The general consensus was on the Northside and she has taken that advice.

    The lady is going to be in town next week. Hopefully you Hoosiers can show her a great time, I know she will take very good care of you in return.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

    True MILF / GND / GFE Mary Ann is worth the time and effort to see.
    $300 per hr? No way! There isn't any of that his pussy worth $300/$400 per hr!.

  9. #17363

    Waste their time

    I had a difficult Weekend trying to hook up with a lady who stresses don't wastes my time, yet that's exactly what she does with yours! I made contact and she gave me the location, asked me ETA and I got to the motel, text I'm here, room number, it was crickets for over 30 minutes, I had a errand to run so off I went for 20 more minutes, I returned and text again, her reply was like I was some other sucker, not realizing we'd already set the time? I've seen this lady before several times, but honestly, her reliability continues to get worse. So I'm done with J-le, while the body was fine, her time is not the only time that's getting wasted. Can definitely do better than that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70835129

  10. #17362

    Thanks and a Heads Up

    A few weeks ago I asked where should a visiting lady stay on her first trip to Indy. Thank you to the many who replied either in the thread or via PM. The general consensus was on the Northside and she has taken that advice.

    The lady is going to be in town next week. Hopefully you Hoosiers can show her a great time, I know she will take very good care of you in return.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

    True MILF / GND / GFE Mary Ann is worth the time and effort to see.

  11. #17361
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Report Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlindy  [View Original Post]
    There should be some moderation in names I thought that was an admin job to police.

    I've only had good experiences with her but it may be a YMMV for others. Good news is there is plenty to choose from.
    Maybe in the future before you decide to rag us in the forum you might use it. Here's the rule on names

    Apparently you are confused about the forum's definition of a "Real Personal Name".

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Here's what IS allowed in the forum:

    - 1st names by themselves, real or otherwise, i.e. "Joe", "Candy", "Susie", "Sandy", etc.
    - 1st and last initials, real or otherwise, i.e. "J.B.", "C.W"., "S.W.", "S.B.", etc.
    - Fabricated "stage names" in any form that are used by the girls to promote their services, i.e. "Candy Licker", "Mona Love", Susie Sweet", etc.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Here's what is NOT ALLOWED in the forum:

    - Real 1st name with real last name, i.e. "Joe Blow", "Candy Williams", "Susie Wong", "Sandy Billings", etc.
    - Real 1st name with real last initial, i.e. "Joe B.", "Candy W.", "Susie W.", "Sandy B.", etc.
    - Real 1st initial with real last name, i.e. "J. Blow", "C. Williams", "S. Wong", "S. Billings", etc.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    By these standards, the post that you reported does not qualify for deletion because there was no violation of the forum's "Real Personal Names" policy.

    To address the usual arguments...

    - Millions of individuals use the same first name.
    - First names alone are not sufficient to identify any individual on the Internet.
    - Just Google the name and see how many results you get. Usually it's in the millions.
    Thanks,

    The USASG Team

  12. #17360
    You didn't break any rules or say anything wrong. If someone is offended by anything you've written, it's on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964  [View Original Post]
    You have me a little confused here. Was it against the rules for people to tell me the past names she used or for me to post them? I was a long time member but took a long break and had to restart all this when that relationship ended but I've seen others do that when ladies change their names to hide from bad reviews or negative activities.

    I found them all on the forum once I had a few PMs warning me and again didn't mean to offend anyone. And you are completely correct in that there are plenty to choose from and I've looked at women and thought they were beautiful and a good buddy of mine looks at the same woman and says he wouldn't have anything to do with her. That is what makes this life so interesting. That and a beautiful beer girl on most of the holes of my favorite course but the world is getting too politically correct for some of that now.

  13. #17359

    Your fine

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964  [View Original Post]
    You have me a little confused here. Was it against the rules for people to tell me the past names she used or for me to post them? I was a long time member but took a long break and had to restart all this when that relationship ended but I've seen others do that when ladies change their names to hide from bad reviews or negative activities.

    I found them all on the forum once I had a few PMs warning me and again didn't mean to offend anyone. And you are completely correct in that there are plenty to choose from and I've looked at women and thought they were beautiful and a good buddy of mine looks at the same woman and says he wouldn't have anything to do with her. That is what makes this life so interesting. That and a beautiful beer girl on most of the holes of my favorite course but the world is getting too politically correct for some of that now.
    You did nothing wrong in your post but the general rules if I'm not mistaken are never to use real names and I don't know if any of those are. If they were likely the Adnin would delete the post. I think we all do some due diligence before we play with someone new. And your right what I like may not be anyones choice. I like 30 and older.

    But have had younger.

  14. #17358
    Quote Originally Posted by Insemino  [View Original Post]
    Didn't realize the number was actually in the link. I read a good review of her. I'll have to do more research.
    I've had good experiences, personally I would vouch for her atm. As long as you are okay with them being a little bigger.

  15. #17357
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlindy  [View Original Post]
    There should be some moderation in names I thought that was an admin job to police.

    I've only had good experiences with her but it may be a YMMV for others. Good news is there is plenty to choose from.
    You have me a little confused here. Was it against the rules for people to tell me the past names she used or for me to post them? I was a long time member but took a long break and had to restart all this when that relationship ended but I've seen others do that when ladies change their names to hide from bad reviews or negative activities.

    I found them all on the forum once I had a few PMs warning me and again didn't mean to offend anyone. And you are completely correct in that there are plenty to choose from and I've looked at women and thought they were beautiful and a good buddy of mine looks at the same woman and says he wouldn't have anything to do with her. That is what makes this life so interesting. That and a beautiful beer girl on most of the holes of my favorite course but the world is getting too politically correct for some of that now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape