Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 546 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    The bad breath and smelly pussy turned me off the first time. Thought maybe it was a one time thing but the second meeting was no better. She's a good fuck but the hygiene is terrible. All that cum inside of her needs to get cleaned out. I refused the BBFS as well. But to each his own.
    Same here it must be a hygiene problem that she has. I saw her in like May and gave her a second shot and paid much lower and I had the same experience. Bad breath, slight odor downstairs and she refuses to get on top. Not a bad fuck, she gives great head but there is much better out there. I found a new one that is mine, no giving out digits. Even if someone paid me. Took a while to find her, nearly a year or so.

  2. #3240

    Other Sources for SB?

    Gents. Anyone know of other sources for an SB other than the seeking site. It is turning into more of a worn escort site it seems. Where is the college honey that needs milk money these days. LOL.

  3. #3239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    I broke my SA cherry with this one a few weeks ago. Days before our meeting she kept saying how she couldn't wait to take my load. Talks very dirty over texts. She was late to the meeting but kept me in the loop the whole time. She wasted no time undressing when she arrived. Head game was fantastic, she really got in to it. I don't do BBFS but she really wanted it! She wants the load inside her or on her LOL. The kitty was snug and nice & juicy. It felt really good. But I have to agree with the previous monger, her body was a little worn out for my taste also her underarms were a little tart. If you can get past that you will have a good time, she has a good personality and was easy to talk to.
    The bad breath and smelly pussy turned me off the first time. Thought maybe it was a one time thing but the second meeting was no better. She's a good fuck but the hygiene is terrible. All that cum inside of her needs to get cleaned out. I refused the BBFS as well. But to each his own.

  4. #3238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax324  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this girl over the weekend. Seemed nice enough, and wanted to meet up right away. Neither of us could host. She lives with her family. I'm in south Orlando. I suggested a place around Altamonte and she said ok. Then things got a bit off for me. She only has 1 pic and said she doesn't like to send any others. Wanted $$ but would go into what was included. Considering cost of place, no other pics and not knowing what I'm paying for, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-a2b5d5fcfc9a

    Thank you all for the help this forum has given me.
    You did the right thing. You would have regretted sending her $$. I get scammers like this on the daily. They talk a good game and will scam you every single time.

  5. #3237

    Just for info.

    Texted with this girl over the weekend. Seemed nice enough, and wanted to meet up right away. Neither of us could host. She lives with her family. I'm in south Orlando. I suggested a place around Altamonte and she said ok. Then things got a bit off for me. She only has 1 pic and said she doesn't like to send any others. Wanted $$ but would go into what was included. Considering cost of place, no other pics and not knowing what I'm paying for, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-a2b5d5fcfc9a

    Thank you all for the help this forum has given me.

  6. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    Recently met with this one today, she came over and as soon as we entered my room, she started removing her clothes. She's tall, thick body. DATY, BBJ was really good, almost lost my load had to switch to control the pace, went inside her and BBFSCIP, we took a little break and talked, she started BBJ again, got little man up, and then I had to go doggy to see her fat ass, came all over her ass and back. Damage was $$ I probably won't repeat, the looks are not there for me but it was fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0bab52a6694f
    I broke my SA cherry with this one a few weeks ago. Days before our meeting she kept saying how she couldn't wait to take my load. Talks very dirty over texts. She was late to the meeting but kept me in the loop the whole time. She wasted no time undressing when she arrived. Head game was fantastic, she really got in to it. I don't do BBFS but she really wanted it! She wants the load inside her or on her LOL. The kitty was snug and nice & juicy. It felt really good. But I have to agree with the previous monger, her body was a little worn out for my taste also her underarms were a little tart. If you can get past that you will have a good time, she has a good personality and was easy to talk to.

  7. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, but I've also been unable to get a hold of her, or cupcake to get her actual info. If you do manage to get in touch with this girl, would love to know how you did it!
    I just DM her on the site.

  8. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    How's the body? Is she on the heavier side? Usually the ones with only a face picture are on the heavier side.
    She is not heavy.

  9. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    How's the body? Is she on the heavier side? Usually the ones with only a face picture are on the heavier side.
    I'm not sure, but I've also been unable to get a hold of her, or cupcake to get her actual info. If you do manage to get in touch with this girl, would love to know how you did it!

  10. #3232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    How's the body? Is she on the heavier side? Usually the ones with only a face picture are on the heavier side.

  11. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by SfJoe222  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I have put my input on here so here I go. As much as I don't want share this but I have been helped by plenty of mongers on here.

    I had a dream with lady today and back boy was it worth it. She is wild and freak, willing to do anything with no limits as long it is safe with the exemption of a headache you will not need a helmet. She told me I can give her information out to any friends that are friendly and trustworthy. So any seniors that want more info dm me on here and I'll pass it on. Along with any questions you have. She will send a pic when requested but she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-45eebd584053
    She is fun.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...608&viewfull=1#post5603608.

  12. #3230

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SfJoe222  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I have put my input on here so here I go. As much as I don't want share this but I have been helped by plenty of mongers on here.

    I had a dream with lady today and back boy was it worth it. She is wild and freak, willing to do anything with no limits as long it is safe with the exemption of a headache you will not need a helmet. She told me I can give her information out to any friends that are friendly and trustworthy. So any seniors that want more info dm me on here and I'll pass it on. Along with any questions you have. She will send a pic when requested but she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-45eebd584053
    Sent a DM.

  13. #3229

    Wildsugarbabe

    It's been a while since I have put my input on here so here I go. As much as I don't want share this but I have been helped by plenty of mongers on here.

    I had a dream with lady today and back boy was it worth it. She is wild and freak, willing to do anything with no limits as long it is safe with the exemption of a headache you will not need a helmet. She told me I can give her information out to any friends that are friendly and trustworthy. So any seniors that want more info dm me on here and I'll pass it on. Along with any questions you have. She will send a pic when requested but she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-45eebd584053

  14. #3228

    I have been on the site for quite some time and never sent a gift.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you tried sending gifts on seeking? If so, how'd that go?

    I'm always careful with sending stuff or money to people I have not met yet.
    I would suggest to you that it is unlikely to be a good investment. Also it requires little effort for someone to set up an entirely fake account and pics and troll for "gifts".

  15. #3227

    Try this

    I prefer to check the list (be aware every time you view that list they are notified you viewed it by email). Then I buy the item online for much less and give it to them in person after we had sex as a thank you. Little gifts like that once you are seeing a girl can open new door's (hole's) sometimes. To me buying them things (or sending money) in advance before actually sampling the product usually ends in a fail on your end.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you tried sending gifts on seeking? If so, how'd that go?

    I'm always careful with sending stuff or money to people I have not met yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape