The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 317 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 4755
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3780
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck in theaters such as Jolar, Barnette, or Adult Depot? I've never been before but curious. Are they mainly sausage fests?
    I've had some luck at the Adult Depot near Sport Arena. It doesn't happen often but if you go enough times, you're bound to get lucky. Since the pandemic started I haven't had much luck. It's hot when a woman is surrounded by guys and you patiently wait your turn. Most of the time though, it is a sausage fest. I've had some luck at Jolar and Barnett but not like the Adult Depot.

  2. #3779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a SO and am not currently in a "real" relationship. I go out on dates here and there, sometimes with massage girls. LOL. I can't even imagine how I can balance being in a relationship and mongering. Having to be on alert all the time, and having to make excuses. I tried it when I was dating this girl. It worked for several months, luckily it was football season so I was able to use the excuse that I was meeting the boys to watch football. I'm glad she wasn't a football fan. It ended one day when during sex I called her by a different name. Yes, a name of an escort I had seen. LOL.
    I can't be as prolific and successful as I am banging hot young girls if I was married. I don't envy you married dudes.

    I guess you folks can just live vicariously thru me and RCDK. I fuck any chick whenever or however I want, without having to constantly look over my shoulder and praying to the baby Jesus that my wife does not catch my extramarital shenanigans.

  3. #3778

    Don't use their name

    I call all the girls I date "Baby" or "Sweetie. " Even my ex when I was married so I never worry about getting the name wrong. Booyah!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a SO and am not currently in a "real" relationship. I go out on dates here and there, sometimes with massage girls. LOL. I can't even imagine how I can balance being in a relationship and mongering. Having to be on alert all the time, and having to make excuses. I tried it when I was dating this girl. It worked for several months, luckily it was football season so I was able to use the excuse that I was meeting the boys to watch football. I'm glad she wasn't a football fan. It ended one day when during sex I called her by a different name. Yes, a name of an escort I had seen. LOL.

  4. #3777
    Anyone ever have any luck in theaters such as Jolar, Barnette, or Adult Depot? I've never been before but curious. Are they mainly sausage fests?

  5. #3776

    Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Its waaay more expensive and stressful. Married now 45 years. And a Girlfriend / SO / Business Partner (Mei) for 7 years. Actually today is our 7 yr anniversary. We met in Chicago and I got her an apartment and a massage parlor. Probably the only legit massage parlor in Chicago. Anyway Wife and I moved to SD area in 2019 and I brought Mei here a couple months later. Rented a new apartment and sold the Chicago AMP. Hopefully, now that the COVID is over we'll open a new shop. I can't even tally the amount of money I've spent. Or the difficulty keeping the two lives separate. On the other hand I'm happy. Just a little tired.

    Bob.
    Will be waiting for Ad_Erotica like _1 o8.

  6. #3775
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Just beware that Google voice is connected to your actual phone number and a copy of the texts are sent to your gmail associated w / that google account.
    You can change this in the settings so that texts and calls don't get forwarded to your email.

  7. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Its waaay more expensive and stressful. Married now 45 years. And a Girlfriend / SO / Business Partner (Mei) for 7 years. Actually today is our 7 yr anniversary. We met in Chicago and I got her an apartment and a massage parlor. Probably the only legit massage parlor in Chicago. Anyway Wife and I moved to SD area in 2019 and I brought Mei here a couple months later. Rented a new apartment and sold the Chicago AMP. Hopefully, now that the COVID is over we'll open a new shop. I can't even tally the amount of money I've spent. Or the difficulty keeping the two lives separate. On the other hand I'm happy. Just a little tired.

    Bob.
    Congratulations to you and Mei on your anniversary. I thought you guys already own a spa in Temecula?

  8. #3773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Phone security

    If you don't want two phones, get a dual SIM phone. Use prepaid SIM for the second line. Keep the second one always silent. I also have multiple Google Voice Phone numbers and I use WeChat stored in a hidden folder. WeChat is used by a billion Chinese folks and is a great way to keep in touch with Chinese women. It also has a translation feature so you can have a relationship with someone who speaks very little English.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Textnow and textfree.

  9. #3772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Wife & GF

    I agree. Its waaay more expensive and stressful. Married now 45 years. And a Girlfriend / SO / Business Partner (Mei) for 7 years. Actually today is our 7 yr anniversary. We met in Chicago and I got her an apartment and a massage parlor. Probably the only legit massage parlor in Chicago. Anyway Wife and I moved to SD area in 2019 and I brought Mei here a couple months later. Rented a new apartment and sold the Chicago AMP. Hopefully, now that the COVID is over we'll open a new shop. I can't even tally the amount of money I've spent. Or the difficulty keeping the two lives separate. On the other hand I'm happy. Just a little tired.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a SO and am not currently in a "real" relationship. I go out on dates here and there, sometimes with massage girls. LOL. I can't even imagine how I can balance being in a relationship and mongering. Having to be on alert all the time, and having to make excuses. I tried it when I was dating this girl. It worked for several months, luckily it was football season so I was able to use the excuse that I was meeting the boys to watch football. I'm glad she wasn't a football fan. It ended one day when during sex I called her by a different name. Yes, a name of an escort I had seen. LOL.

  10. #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I had a mistresses (civil gal), SBs, and going for my normal monger activities for 6 years along with SO. One night, Mistress was having perfume lotion on her hands and after our dinner date. Went home and sh! T began from there (that was 4 yrs ago). I never admit anything with SO and gave her an explanation that I was hugging colleagues during dinner time. Well, I am done with mistress and SBs for now as it is too tiring to be alert all the time to avoid being detected by SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yea I could never have a real relationship on the side, too hectic and more expensive than providers anyway when you really add it up.
    I do not have a SO and am not currently in a "real" relationship. I go out on dates here and there, sometimes with massage girls. LOL. I can't even imagine how I can balance being in a relationship and mongering. Having to be on alert all the time, and having to make excuses. I tried it when I was dating this girl. It worked for several months, luckily it was football season so I was able to use the excuse that I was meeting the boys to watch football. I'm glad she wasn't a football fan. It ended one day when during sex I called her by a different name. Yes, a name of an escort I had seen. LOL.

  11. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I had a mistresses (civil gal), SBs, and going for my normal monger activities for 6 years along with SO. One night, Mistress was having perfume lotion on her hands and after our dinner date. Went home and sh! T began from there (that was 4 yrs ago). I never admit anything with SO and gave her an explanation that I was hugging colleagues during dinner time. Well, I am done with mistress and SBs for now as it is too tiring to be alert all the time to avoid being detected by SO.
    Yea I could never have a real relationship on the side, too hectic and more expensive than providers anyway when you really add it up.

  12. #3769
    Nice. I had a mistresses (civil gal), SBs, and going for my normal monger activities for 6 years along with SO. One night, Mistress was having perfume lotion on her hands and after our dinner date. Went home and sh! T began from there (that was 4 yrs ago). I never admit anything with SO and gave her an explanation that I was hugging colleagues during dinner time. Well, I am done with mistress and SBs for now as it is too tiring to be alert all the time to avoid being detected by SO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    The hardest part is not telling anyone about your exploits, imo. Even your closest friends. It's not fair to burden them with the secrets, and they may tell their SO's. If you want to live this life, you have to 1) be a good partner to your SO, make sure she's getting what she needs from you before you start dipping into extracurriculars and 2), the hard part, you can't tell anyone. That's what this forum is good for, ha.

    At one point I was actively dating two independent massage girls in addition to my relationship. Like, dinner, drinks, spending time in their homes, sneaking them into mine. One black, one Chinese. And get this. Both of my "mistresses" had the SAME FUCKING BIRTHDAY. Imagine that coincidence and not being able to tell anyone, not even your mistress! You want to do well in this game you have to be ok keeping secrets.

  13. #3768

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thanksgiving all. All the Chinese restaurants and AMPs will be opened today.
    Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Those AMPs did not disappoint on Thursday.

  14. #3767

    Tinder banner / ads

    Man, the girls on the Tinder banner ads for Single Moms are freakin hot. I especially like the dark hair with big boobs, but any of them will do. LOL. I need to limit the amount of times I log on this forum because every time I see those ads I start looking at RR or my contacts to see about making an appointment. Maybe I'll log on before bedtime so Im limited and not as tempted in going out. LOL.

    I had two great massage sessions yesterday for Black Friday. Hope why'all had a great day as well.

  15. #3766

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving all. All the Chinese restaurants and AMPs will be opened today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape