Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 11566
-
12-01-21 00:00 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 3690White
It sounds like White is your ATF. What do you like about her so I can think of alternative?
For me there are quite a few LA girls better and prettier than White in LA. GardenKSecret Stella (not to be confused with BBFS Stlla) and Lyn with Sunny for example.
Originally Posted by UnfortunateP
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 23:56 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 3690They are photoshopped and current within a couple years. I wasn't disappointed with their looks at all compare to their photos when I saw them in person. Very few girls will look as good as photos though. I think you will at least recognize them. There are plenty of reviews for them on this site and TER.
Originally Posted by LipSeeb
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 17:52
Senior Member
-
11-30-21 15:06 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 322Once you've had a couple of successful appointments you'll be less nervous and you'll feel comfortable with the routine. If you want to stay UTR then don't post reviews and and don't post to the forums. If you want to read reviews on the 3 letter site then buy VIP. You can buy it anonymously.
Originally Posted by JMac1212
[View Original Post]
Oh, and get a burner phone or an app so you don't use your real personal #. I've known girls to pass client phone #s on to other girls and to mongers. If you're screened using your I'd and maybe other personal information then good luck staying anonymous. Your info will get out eventually.
Stay in your comfort zone and have a good time.
-
11-30-21 13:48 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 281Hard to confirm or deny since those descriptions are relatively subjective. Her face was kind of round and her areolas were kind of bigger? (Maybe inch and a half diameter or so) The most characteristic thing about her tits were that her nipples are pointing up and the shape is slightly lopsided.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 12:31 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 1190Sweet Honey
Is her face a bit rounder and does she have larger areolas? If so I might know who she is.
Originally Posted by LandOfKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 09:09 #1211Banned Member

Posts: 1258The classic definition. Although on this thread it seems to refer to any Kgirl that is a certain age rather than the true definition.
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 09:08 #1210Banned Member

Posts: 1258Your title is for the post is "Tiny Jennie" not Tiny and Jennie. However after reading it again I see your point.
Originally Posted by JrueArtist
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 05:06 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 281This is correct. It's Sweet Honey at 2 pop. Thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 21:14 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 780If you act paranoid or nervous, you will make the girl nervous.
Originally Posted by Jmac1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 19:38 #1207Regular Member

Posts: 2Road rules?
Hey guys,
Longtime lurker, first time poster.
So I mongered a bit throughout Asia 10+ years ago, and never considered going stateside but here we are LOL.
I know the basics like: don't park in front, don't stick out, enter / exit the same way, respect the game / etiquette, never bring your valuables, etc. But was else can a paranoid guy like me do to fly UTR? Any tips appreciated. Thanks.
-
11-29-21 18:50 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 82I have to say Jennie maintains great body and skin condition.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
However, I would guess she's 30+ in my Asian eyes.
-
11-29-21 14:16 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 351If she has a kid.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 11:55 #1204Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282If you read my post, I'm talking about Tiny. I never said Jennie was a MILF. Many have reported on Jennie and she deserves the praise. That is my post translated for you LOL.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 08:30 #1203Banned Member

Posts: 1258How are you defining MILF? I think it is mostly a matter of perspective but if Jennie is a MILF, and she is in her mid 20's or late 20's at most, then how old are you to call her a MILF? Unless you are talking about Tiny who I have not met?
Originally Posted by JrueArtist
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 00:25 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 417I saw Layla on Thanksgiving, I was disappointed with her look. Not sure why she is $320. She is similar to Jamie who had a lot of rave here but also not my type.
Originally Posted by TrustProcess
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




