Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 1486 1986 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16021

    Big Mama "Not worth it"

    Since she was being talked about I wanted to see for myself and you guys actually was more sweet about her then the actual service. She was rushing it was so bad I couldn't get my man up so she got a quick 60 but idc that's nothing but I will not repeat!! Pictures are old and the tit pictures are fake, yes she has big tits but look nothing like the ad! Only plus is private residence!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/544375147857

  2. #16020

    The hunt

    Was she a thin, light-skinned African-American girl with kind of an alternative vibe?

    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of NC for a few years but back for a week or two. There use to be a chic advertising body rubs out of her apartment. Tattooed and bald, bit looked great. Anyone remember? She still in the game? Contact info?

  3. #16019

    She was garbage for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She's been around awhile but there's no name in her ads so I can't search for reviews.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/544375147857
    I saw her before Covid so its been a while. But she's def a bigger woman, hairy, and bbj was just meh. She rushed me the entire time which js a massive killer for me. I didn't get any time to play with the fun bags. So the visit for me was a big disappointment. She does host out of her own place which is safe and she is legit. But as always YMMV.

  4. #16018
    I've been out of NC for a few years but back for a week or two. There use to be a chic advertising body rubs out of her apartment. Tattooed and bald, bit looked great. Anyone remember? She still in the game? Contact info?

  5. #16017

    Mina over Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by KDubb28  [View Original Post]
    It would be hard to debate the two anyway, since you've only seen one of them. Nice review though.
    I would actually lean towards Mina over Samara. To me, the Samara hype train is starting to come to a stop. Mina gives great service and is better looking.

  6. #16016

    Big Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She's been around awhile but there's no name in her ads so I can't search for reviews.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/544375147857
    She probably 200# and a big hairy snatch. If that's your thing, go for it. She's a nice lady.

  7. #16015

    Any intel?

    Any info on this one? Is she legit?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/927332664930

  8. #16014

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    I did text and call but phone was turned off or disconnected. Emailed her as well but the email was no longer active.
    I was viewing the blog on Jasmine's website about a week ago and she indicated that she was going to school in January. She also stated that she intended to tour within NC beginning with Charlotte and Raleigh the week of November 28th (this week) and that additional updates would be posted. However, her site has now been disabled and no update is available indicating that her plans may have changed.

    I have provided a link to her website and intend to check back every so often in the hopes that she will eventually enable her site and update her blog.

    https://jasminepleasures.escortbook.com/rates

  9. #16013

    Jacey top class

    Saw Jacey again and she delivered an amazing session just like the first time. Very prompt response and she and I negotiated a donation fee and off I go. The only downside is her location which isn't ideal for me since I live far away from where she stays. Met her in the room, put down donation and we both take our clothes off. Started off with some nice DFK and then she kissed me going down. Started a nice sensual BBBJ and got me hard. I decided to taste her again and she made nice moans. After sometime asked her to blow me again and she felt so great decided to forgo the FS and just cum in her mouth which I asked and she said was fine. Cleaned up after, hug and a kiss and that was the end of my session. All in all a great time, she's become a regular of mine.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66248542

  10. #16012
    I doubt this is legit. Those pics are of pornstar Jada Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of her before or visited?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2285686

  11. #16011

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She's been around awhile but there's no name in her ads so I can't search for reviews.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/544375147857
    I saw her not too long ago but didn't add a report as my experience matched what just about everyone else wrote about. She's nice, but definitely not GFE. She's offering a service and she knows it. I think she only offers QV (60) and HHr (100). Her tits are enormous (and she lets you play with them), but so is the rest of her (pictures are a little deceiving). That wasn't a big turn off for me, but I know it is to a lot on this forum. Also, she is mostly unshaved at the why, which was a nice bonus for me but again, different strokes for different folks. Also, she makes you do most of the work, more of a "climb on and do your thing" sort of vibe. At 60 for a QV I'd say she's worth it, but if your looking for some in depth experience, probably best to move on.

    Stay Safe,

    Archer.

  12. #16010

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of her before or visited?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2285686
    All the pictures are of the pornstar Jada Fire so I doubt this account is real. JF does offer escort services if you find yourself in Los Angeles, but charges way more than what this ad is quoting.

  13. #16009

    Jada

    Has anyone heard of her before or visited?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2285686

  14. #16008

    Decent

    She has a pretty good body and big breasts. However she has no teeth or wears false teeth. Either way was a turnoff for me. I did her BB for 150 a little while back. If you don't mind that not a bad way to get some stress relief.

  15. #16007
    Anyone seen this one? She's been around awhile but there's no name in her ads so I can't search for reviews.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/544375147857

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape