Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 24549
-
11-30-21 13:26 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 366Real??
Does anyone one know if this one is legitimate??
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20230634
-
11-30-21 11:28 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 213Nope- Honey
Not without any referrals. MDC.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 20:28 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 34This is definitely a Scam
This is the same very sophisticated bogus escort agency that I got scammed by. It is a total rip off. There is a Russian connection. They will get you to prepay before seeing the girl who does not exist. Here are some other bogus escort websites they run.
Originally Posted by Markss
[View Original Post]
Five Star Companions (800) XXX-2994.
Paradise escorts http://www.dreamescortdc.com/ 800-398-7044.
Diamond escorts http://www.diamondescortservice.com/ Phone:301-956-6126 Maryland / Washington DC Phone:703-622-1986 Virginia.
Dreamescortdc http://www.dreamescortdc.com/ 800-398-7044.
Buyer Beware.
-
11-29-21 15:07 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 366Becca
Thinking about Becca as well but her outcall donation is on the high side. So I may pass.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 13:39 #12305Banned Member

Posts: 141Emma's Braids
Does she still have those braids? I've always wanted to try her out but I waited too long and then she changed her hair and I just find it terribly unattractive.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 10:59 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 49Best two girl / lady duo
Hello,
Looking for duo recommendations for a FMF threesome. Would prefer two bi females but not a requirement. Thank you in advance.
-
11-29-21 10:11 #12303Banned Member

Posts: 275Mystique
Dreamed of mystique again. Won't even think of any of the other locals around here. In the dream she even let me CIM so that was pretty neat.
-
11-28-21 23:14 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 44Did you ever end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 23:08 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 365Yeah she does that
You just got to do like I did and scam some from her. She sent me 10 videos and I didn't send her shit. She got me for $20 months before that though. So we even. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 21:31 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 1026Buyer Beware: Nikki
I reached out to Nikki after seeing her reviewed here. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4433008692.
She's up in Baltimore and I'm in NOVA, so I thought I'd buy some pics and vids to see if it's worth driving up there. She has packages: $25 for 10 pics 5 vids, $45 for 10 pics 10 vids 10 min video chat. I went for $25 first to see if she was legit. She sent me one BBBJ video before I paid anything to "prove herself. ".
Once I paid $25, she sent me 14 pics immediately, which is more than I paid for. Then came the bullshit. I'm still waiting on those vids today, when I reached out to her on Black Friday. She keeps typing nonsensical stuff like she's on crack, doesn't make any sense. I'm just trying to coax those 5 vids out of her then dropping her. Her pics look okay, some of them when she was still stripping look decent. Ones that I assume are more recently taken look worse, her skin looks weirdly wrinkled and her torso looks gaunt.
If you guys check her out, be very wary of buying anything.
-
11-28-21 20:22 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 212The second one is Becca (or Bad Becca); she's been reviewed on here before. As I recall, not a lot of gushing reviews on her.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 18:03 #12298Senior Member

Posts: 396Good luck searching for reviews for Dream when half the posts here are people saying who they had a "dream" with LOL.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
That's Becca
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 16:13 #12297Banned Member

Posts: 77No deposit. You will get ripped off. There is no incentive for the provider. Save yourself the anger and frustration.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 15:25 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 1299Deposits
Never pay a deposit to reserve a meeting with a provider or agency. You've kissed that money goodbye with no assurance you'll ever get what you paid for. In addition, $400 is a hell of a lot of money for a deposit unless you're seeing a provider affiliated with an elite agency. Stick to regular providers who don't want your personal info, don't ask for deposits and are willing to accept cash at the time of service for payment.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 13:41 #12295Senior Member

Posts: 121LOL. I'm not into that level of verification or giving my identity when they get the pleasure to remain anonymous and especially as I may at the time be working a job where discretion is highly necessary. But I just really wanted to comment on your last comment you goddamn right. Man I miss Colombia or virtually any other country been too. I been looking at the Venezuelans and Ecuadarians. Banging looking women and great conversion rates and great treatment. I went to Mexico and had a glorious time. All you need to do tho is learn some Spanish tho.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





