Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 955 of 3968 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 1955 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 59506
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #45196

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was married and had a child??
    Yes, she's married. The little girl is from her previous marriage.

    Her husband is also one of us mongers, and so does her BF. Yes, another example!

  2. #45195

    Jerry & Jamie / Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    She and her BF (the only male masseuse at massage now) can be very different people if you bring in a partner for couples massage. Anything could happen behind the closing door in room #2.

    Do you know she's married? But she got a BF working with her everyday. Go figure!
    Yea you are right about anything could happen behind the closed doors.

    Had a great time with Jamie while my FWB played with Jerry 2 weeks ago. 2 hrs couples massage $$. 8 + $$ tips OTD. Money well spent guys. It's an open secret that lots of married CAMP girls have BFs. Remember Emily at Young's? A typical example. Most of their hubby's are too old and can't satisfy them anymore, so here we are mongers! (or junkies like Jerry who have no skills to live but a mouth and a dick).

    Just a side note, Jerry is real devoted when eating pu**y for my partner. He made her cum 3 times. Poor Jerry, Jamie yelled at him every few minutes when he actually arose. It was fun to see him trying so hard to control his dick!

  3. #45194

    Seven cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeAfterDeed  [View Original Post]
    What's the report on Seven? Per google, It seems like it's right next to a Texaco, but no further intel.
    Had a great session couple weeks ago at Seven, young cute lady gave me a nice massage and on the.

    Flip was open to everything for 160, full service, 69, very hot time.

  4. #45193
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience! Good time if you are nearby!
    Really, when did you go, same two girls?

  5. #45192

    Anna at Sunshine Massage (Acworth)

    Made an appointment with Anna, as she has previously been mentioned on this thread as a top provider. And that she was! Pulling into the small strip of businesses I think only 1-2 are open so it's quiet. I walked in and Anna was waiting. She's on the taller side (5'8") and slender. She was wearing a sundress which I can appreciate. Fully stripped and gave her a hug & when asked if I've been there before I said "yes". Face down; she rubbed me down no oil first then came lots of oil all over. It was one of the most sensual massages across my entire body that I've had. I rubbed her legs and butt as she massaged my back and head- no resistance. She's a magician as she made JR stand to attention while still laying face down. Then came the flip, along with an amazing slow handshake with great eye contact. She knows what she's doing. UTC top and flipped up the sundress to give that booty a kiss. No FIV or rubbing of kitty, she pulled away so not pushing it. Do not want to make this girl upset. Damage was 60/60 and I'll be back for more. Just an amazing massage really (even if no extras had occurred).

    TreatHerWell.

  6. #45191

    Great Review!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Cherry Thursday. Got a new girl Amy typical mid 30's Asian. Thin with small A cups up top and the standard Asian ass. Asked for a hour and the massage was about average. Medium pressure didn't just stay in one spot. Got my legs and calfs very well. Now this is typically just a L1 place but on the flip she wanted to know total I pay. I said depends on what I get. Well up came the top and the bottoms went down. Not much up top but she's got a nice full Bush below. We settled on 1. 0 for her and she gave a nice slow handshake with plenty of attention to the boys she didn't mind FIV and even leaned in so I could suck on those eraser size nipples. She keeps the Kitty clean and it was wet or as she said "You make water" I'll be back soon to see if more can be had.
    Great review Crestwood! Will have to try Amy.

  7. #45190

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    Telling us where this happened would really help. You want to get in good with the board, that's a great place to start.
    Worthless info without location. Just trying to build reports without giving info?

  8. #45189

    Cherry

    Stopped by Cherry Thursday. Got a new girl Amy typical mid 30's Asian. Thin with small A cups up top and the standard Asian ass. Asked for a hour and the massage was about average. Medium pressure didn't just stay in one spot. Got my legs and calfs very well. Now this is typically just a L1 place but on the flip she wanted to know total I pay. I said depends on what I get. Well up came the top and the bottoms went down. Not much up top but she's got a nice full Bush below. We settled on 1. 0 for her and she gave a nice slow handshake with plenty of attention to the boys she didn't mind FIV and even leaned in so I could suck on those eraser size nipples. She keeps the Kitty clean and it was wet or as she said "You make water" I'll be back soon to see if more can be had.

  9. #45188

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by ChattMan1962  [View Original Post]
    I travel from Chattanooga to the Cobb Pkwy exit often. Any recommendations for L3 near the Interstate? From reviews looks like Seven is very near, but do they offer CFS? I Spa Cartersville seems to have the best reviews.
    Is I-spa cartersville?

  10. #45187
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    She's legit now? That's unbelievable!

    For those of us being around years ago, she's one of the wide open CAMP girls. UTC top down, take out. You name it!

    BTW, she used to be Sunny at COCO canton Rd.
    I heard she was married and had a child??

  11. #45186

    7 hills

    Quote Originally Posted by UpLiftMoi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Natural Healing in massage? Is it legit?

    http://www.7hillsmassage.com/
    I tried it a few weeks back. Strictly legit, fully covered no extras. They do however give a great massage.

  12. #45185

    Great massage experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooters54  [View Original Post]
    What was special about her?
    I will write a report. But Anna gives an amazing slow & sensual massage and she's got a great body to look at and rub while she's rubbing you.

  13. #45184

    Not sure if same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    She's legit now? That's unbelievable!

    For those of us being around years ago, she's one of the wide open CAMP girls. UTC top down, take out. You name it!

    BTW, she used to be Sunny at COCO canton Rd.
    I know this Lee from Massage Now 2-3 years ago and also ZR massage on 41. Is it the same Lee you are referring to?

  14. #45183
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattMan1962  [View Original Post]
    I travel from Chattanooga to the Cobb Pkwy exit often. Any recommendations for L3 near the Interstate? From reviews looks like Seven is very near, but do they offer CFS? I Spa Cartersville seems to have the best reviews.
    There's an I Spa in Cartersville? Never heard of it.

  15. #45182

    Lee at Ming massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Tried Ming massage in Marietta on 41 as I hadn't noticed it before. Went early on a weekday and it was quiet. Only one girl working (I believe her name was Lee). She is taller than most, nice body and cute face. Massage was good but very legit. No sheet, oil on back, cleaned up with towels then the flip. A little OTC but she was wearing jeans and also went out of reach. On the flip no happiness was had, just DIY. No OTC top just OTC bottom. 60/30 otd. Lee is extremely nice so will try to see her again for legit massage.

    TreatHerWell.
    She's legit now? That's unbelievable!

    For those of us being around years ago, she's one of the wide open CAMP girls. UTC top down, take out. You name it!

    BTW, she used to be Sunny at COCO canton Rd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape