Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15742

    Samara. That's a unicorn.

    Good luck, fortunately for me I've been seeing her for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    I really would like to see Samara. How long must one beg!

  2. #15741

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected. There is another girl booked for simple assault on the same day. She looks similar to Becca. I scrolled a little further and did see Becca's mug. She looked pretty sad. Wonder if she and the other girl scrapped?
    The other girl kind of looks like Savannah that operates out of same apartment. (Or used to).

  3. #15740

    Raven Again

    Went and saw this one again today: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/049969873487 I know I did a review on her sometime last week but I want to be very clear to everyone. The only thing this sex kitten is NOT into is kissing. If you want to DATY she's into it. If you want to rim her she's into it. If you want Greek she's into it. If you want to tie her up and get into light bondage she's nothing but yes sir. Zero signs of monkey. NO crack, NO meth, NO monkey. She's a complete soccer mom from the suburbs who needs cash to make ends meet. Get her while her prices are at the econo level. I've had 4/5 sugar daddy whales contact me and I'm going to pass along her info. It's only a matter of time till this chick is touring with millionaires and, NO, I'm not her b / f or her pimp. She's a pure treasure. There must be other guys out there who have seen her and can back up my claims.

    Lastly. Do me a favor and route for Ian Nepo! Don't know Ian Nepo? Google him and remember my screen name. LOL.

  4. #15739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyNine  [View Original Post]
    Amen. She reminds me of the Vince Vaughn scene in Wedding Crashers, " let's be honest with each other here, okay? Let's put all the cards on the table. She's fit for a straight-jacket, this broad is f*ed three ways towards the weekend, and you want to know what? I dig it! It turns me on! Yeah, it turns me on! Because you want to know what the kicker is, Father? Maybe I'm a little f*ing crazy!

    That's Becca. And it's awesome.
    I assume the screening she asked me to do (name, occupation, selfie) is her standard?

  5. #15738

    ?

    Help need to find this one again. GFE awesome. She came up for a bit then went missing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/63508785

  6. #15737

    She looked better then

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing. She use to be very petite when with that group.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/princess...arlotte-179761
    I think she looked alot better then. Even with the extra weight I still think she is cute enough to see at least once. Just curious if she is legit. Telling me that I needed to park at the end of grocery store parking lot didn't make sense to me. Is she really going to walk johns over to her house to from a parking lot? Seems like that would draw more attention to her hobbies.

  7. #15736
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Becca will fuck the living daylights out of you. She is the best. Don't walk, run to see her. I am trying to be her first appointment tomorrow so just hold off till late morning / afternoon. We are lucky to have her.
    Amen. She reminds me of the Vince Vaughn scene in Wedding Crashers, " let's be honest with each other here, okay? Let's put all the cards on the table. She's fit for a straight-jacket, this broad is f*ed three ways towards the weekend, and you want to know what? I dig it! It turns me on! Yeah, it turns me on! Because you want to know what the kicker is, Father? Maybe I'm a little f*ing crazy!

    That's Becca. And it's awesome.

  8. #15735

  9. #15734
    If everybody would do that the legit ones would stop that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTR2010  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lucy with no deposit. She was very quick to drop it when I said there was zero chance I would pay one. I mentioned it in my review of her.

    BTR.

  10. #15733
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Somebody was posting on Sumo that Roxxie needed money to get out of jail.

    Lucy says a deposit is required for "all" meetups. Nope.
    I have seen Lucy with no deposit. She was very quick to drop it when I said there was zero chance I would pay one. I mentioned it in my review of her.

    BTR.

  11. #15732

    Want to play?

    Seen this one many times 40 yo not bad looking. Can't beat the rate and easy access very open-minded https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/044786928827.

  12. #15731

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    The girls in the links below are legit. I have seen each one of them twice. All 3 charge 160 for a HH covered session. Demons were not present in the room during my visits. Roxxie and Lucy are spinners. Aurora is not a spinner but is still hot. If you're not into big, soft, natural titties, Aurora is not the girl for you.

    Roxxie - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/70725739.

    Lucy - https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/328841074249.

    Aurora - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/70899199.
    Somebody was posting on Sumo that Roxxie needed money to get out of jail.

    Lucy says a deposit is required for "all" meetups. Nope.

  13. #15730

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her ad?
    She has ads on Eros and Erotic Monkey.

  14. #15729

    Ebony Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarAlton  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning fellows!

    I've been on the hunt for a top notch ebony provider to become my regular but haven't had any luck. I'm not really picky but trying to find a solid 25-35 y / o "slim thick" type of AA girl that actually looks legit, nice face, responds, and decent price has been nearly impossible. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me a nice pot to pick from? Thanks in advance gentlemen! Stay safe out there. Solar.
    Search for Jasmine. She's been highly reviewed. She's everything you described.

  15. #15728

    Becca Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her ad?
    Here you go. I have yet to see her, but plan to do so soon.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape