Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 59514
-
11-28-21 19:03 #45189Senior Member

Posts: 387Cherry
Stopped by Cherry Thursday. Got a new girl Amy typical mid 30's Asian. Thin with small A cups up top and the standard Asian ass. Asked for a hour and the massage was about average. Medium pressure didn't just stay in one spot. Got my legs and calfs very well. Now this is typically just a L1 place but on the flip she wanted to know total I pay. I said depends on what I get. Well up came the top and the bottoms went down. Not much up top but she's got a nice full Bush below. We settled on 1. 0 for her and she gave a nice slow handshake with plenty of attention to the boys she didn't mind FIV and even leaned in so I could suck on those eraser size nipples. She keeps the Kitty clean and it was wet or as she said "You make water" I'll be back soon to see if more can be had.
-
11-28-21 19:00 #45188

Posts: 682Wtf
Is I-spa cartersville?
Originally Posted by ChattMan1962
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 18:20 #45187Senior Member

Posts: 73I heard she was married and had a child??
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 18:08 #45186Senior Member

Posts: 367 hills
I tried it a few weeks back. Strictly legit, fully covered no extras. They do however give a great massage.
Originally Posted by UpLiftMoi
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:56 #45185Senior Member

Posts: 798Great massage experience
I will write a report. But Anna gives an amazing slow & sensual massage and she's got a great body to look at and rub while she's rubbing you.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:54 #45184Senior Member

Posts: 798Not sure if same girl?
I know this Lee from Massage Now 2-3 years ago and also ZR massage on 41. Is it the same Lee you are referring to?
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:51 #45183Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's an I Spa in Cartersville? Never heard of it.
Originally Posted by ChattMan1962
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:40 #45182Senior Member

Posts: 119Lee at Ming massage
She's legit now? That's unbelievable!
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
For those of us being around years ago, she's one of the wide open CAMP girls. UTC top down, take out. You name it!
BTW, she used to be Sunny at COCO canton Rd.
-
11-28-21 17:19 #45181Banned Member

Posts: 2410Her hands.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:19 #45180Banned Member

Posts: 2410You need to go back and re-read some posts. Cobb county is all Camps with the exception of Therapy Plus is Smyrna. Seven is in Cartersville and is a Kamp and I Spa is in Easy Cobb (Camp).
Originally Posted by ChattMan1962
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 17:03 #45179Senior Member

Posts: 69L3 along I-75 between Cobb Pkwy & Acworth?
I travel from Chattanooga to the Cobb Pkwy exit often. Any recommendations for L3 near the Interstate? From reviews looks like Seven is very near, but do they offer CFS? I Spa Cartersville seems to have the best reviews.
-
11-28-21 16:58 #45178Senior Member

Posts: 117What was special about her?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 16:52 #45177Senior Member

Posts: 69ZR Cobb Pkway?
I tried ZR on Cobb Pkwy as it was on my way back to Chattanooga. L1 was best I could negotiate. Has anyone received L3 & if so, how? Saw Chi (phonetic with bad English). Very good massage. Allowed OTC, but on flip UTC top & bottom. Allow sucking, but her breasts are totally flat. At first, I thought, WTF? Then it occurred it may be from breast removal. So if you see her, be kind & too nicely. Upon leaving, she put a finge on my mouth & said, "Shhhh! Which I assume means she went beyond normal limits.
-
11-28-21 14:31 #45176Senior Member

Posts: 357Location
Telling us where this happened would really help. You want to get in good with the board, that's a great place to start.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 12:00 #45175Senior Member

Posts: 798New Massage
I had a similar experience! Good time if you are nearby!
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





