Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25573

    Not to go too far into the monger weeds, but Lisa / Senina / Moon spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    I concur on Lisa's pse, especially when she was at Senina. I did things with her that'll keep me out of heaven.
    Is one person and Lisa / Mercy now Kelly / SXL is another person.

    Kelly had to be PSE at Mercy to compete with PSE Cici of Oak Park, last of Rockford, fame when those two were at Mercy Accupressure. Speaking of which, I wonder where Cici is now, massage parloring and gambling is all she knows.

    Kelly of SXL becomes friendlier if you put in the visits and hand out the compliments.

    What Lisa and Kelly have in common today is they both read this forum, so don't be too specific in your reviews if you plan on many return visits with either.

  2. #25572

    Google voice

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone1970  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone use these instead of an actual burner phone? Which do you think is safer from LEO etc.
    Free and easy to use with a dummy Gmail account that's just as easy. Good for calls and texts. Just be sure to open your phone or laptop browser in private / incognito mode and then close the tab when done so you don't leave a trail. It's also pretty easy to take the Gmail account on / off your phone in less than a minute.

  3. #25571

    Burner Phone Apps

    Does anyone use these instead of an actual burner phone? Which do you think is safer from LEO etc.

  4. #25570

    Bejing closed at 12 on a Monday?

    Swung by today and no dice. Did hit a curb and have to change a flat on corner of 30th and Shields. Glad it was daytime.

  5. #25569
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    She has been known to go around the block multiple times. Request her and then the room number that has a bed in it and you'll enjoy yourself. She isn't the best to look at but does have huge tits.
    What's her name? Also any guess as to her age?

  6. #25568
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    I concur on Lisa's pse, especially when she was at Senina. I did things with her that'll keep me out of heaven.
    I can also concur. I think Lisa / Kelly and I have done everything except anal and actually making a baby.

  7. #25567

    What's the running rates?

    Been out of the hobby for a while, but thinking about getting back in. SXL looks like a good spot. I know the door fee is .8 and any additional items (L1) maybe $ - but do y'all tip in addition to this? Also. Any recommendations on Juju or Kelly or someone in particular?

  8. #25566
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    I used to bang Lisa many "moons" ago -- back when Mercy Acupuncture was by the fire station in Chinatown, and before they moved to Wentworth and went essentially legit. Kelly now of SXL used to go by "Lisa" at Mercy and gave flat out PSE service. Ah, the good old days. Closing the loop on Moon, I haven't been there since the pandemic, but Apple has always been pretty friendly, good HJ, generally allow the girls out to play.
    I concur on Lisa's pse, especially when she was at Senina. I did things with her that'll keep me out of heaven.

  9. #25565

    Mya OK

    I did find a nice lady that gave a fantastic rub while I was in town. She is an attractive lady that gives a very professional massage but only a L1 release. https://chicago.rubratings.com/225347.

  10. #25564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Salma at CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I did not realize that. She mentioned something about how she doesn't like to go L3 with guys all the time during the massage, but it wasn't much of an issue to convince her to give me a BJ. Uncovered too. I must be her type haha.
    Interesting. I wonder if anybody else has any recent reports on her. You're definitely the first to provide a report for Salma where she provided anything beyond L1. Definitely something to monitor.

  11. #25563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Indian parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Indian parlors up that way?
    I second this heavily! Love these type of women!

  12. #25562
    Quote Originally Posted by GBaby32  [View Original Post]
    I have massage was good the HJ was also decent nothing to rave about.
    I used to bang Lisa many "moons" ago -- back when Mercy Acupuncture was by the fire station in Chinatown, and before they moved to Wentworth and went essentially legit. Kelly now of SXL used to go by "Lisa" at Mercy and gave flat out PSE service. Ah, the good old days. Closing the loop on Moon, I haven't been there since the pandemic, but Apple has always been pretty friendly, good HJ, generally allow the girls out to play.

  13. #25561
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger  [View Original Post]
    I for one wish Chinatown was located on the north side, like Little India on Devon. So much easier for me to get to as well.
    Are there any Indian parlors up that way?

  14. #25560
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try CMT on Montrose lately, they are offering new latina therapists and I'm curious to know if anyone has checked out the new talent yet?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/256151
    I did, I TOFTT on Ari and reported on here. Dressed the part. Stripper outfit all tatted, 3/10 massage and no extras.

  15. #25559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    It's relatively safe during the day. I wouldn't walk around there at night.
    I have a provider friend who when back in Chicago, stays in an apartment just a couple of blocks south Chinatown. She flat out says it isn't safe to go out at night. Also, the reason you don't see these types of establishments on Michigan ave is b / c the rent is too high etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape