LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 24557
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12302
    Quote Originally Posted by MdCurious2  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one- she has been advertising forever. DM on Instagram. No reviews?. MDC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...107/4433798485
    Did you ever end up seeing her?

  2. #12301

    Yeah she does that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Nikki after seeing her reviewed here. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4433008692.

    She's up in Baltimore and I'm in NOVA, so I thought I'd buy some pics and vids to see if it's worth driving up there. She has packages: $25 for 10 pics 5 vids, $45 for 10 pics 10 vids 10 min video chat. I went for $25 first to see if she was legit. She sent me one BBBJ video before I paid anything to "prove herself. ".

    Once I paid $25, she sent me 14 pics immediately, which is more than I paid for. Then came the bullshit. I'm still waiting on those vids today, when I reached out to her on Black Friday. She keeps typing nonsensical stuff like she's on crack, doesn't make any sense. I'm just trying to coax those 5 vids out of her then dropping her. Her pics look okay, some of them when she was still stripping look decent. Ones that I assume are more recently taken look worse, her skin looks weirdly wrinkled and her torso looks gaunt.

    If you guys check her out, be very wary of buying anything.
    You just got to do like I did and scam some from her. She sent me 10 videos and I didn't send her shit. She got me for $20 months before that though. So we even. LOL.

  3. #12300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Buyer Beware: Nikki

    I reached out to Nikki after seeing her reviewed here. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4433008692.

    She's up in Baltimore and I'm in NOVA, so I thought I'd buy some pics and vids to see if it's worth driving up there. She has packages: $25 for 10 pics 5 vids, $45 for 10 pics 10 vids 10 min video chat. I went for $25 first to see if she was legit. She sent me one BBBJ video before I paid anything to "prove herself. ".

    Once I paid $25, she sent me 14 pics immediately, which is more than I paid for. Then came the bullshit. I'm still waiting on those vids today, when I reached out to her on Black Friday. She keeps typing nonsensical stuff like she's on crack, doesn't make any sense. I'm just trying to coax those 5 vids out of her then dropping her. Her pics look okay, some of them when she was still stripping look decent. Ones that I assume are more recently taken look worse, her skin looks weirdly wrinkled and her torso looks gaunt.

    If you guys check her out, be very wary of buying anything.

  4. #12299
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    First one is Dream search here for reviews. I think she is in west Baltimore tho these days.

    Second one is I don't know. But you can read the ad find her name and use the search button on her too because I've seen reviews on her as well.
    The second one is Becca (or Bad Becca); she's been reviewed on here before. As I recall, not a lot of gushing reviews on her.

  5. #12298
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    First one is Dream search here for reviews. I think she is in west Baltimore tho these days.
    Good luck searching for reviews for Dream when half the posts here are people saying who they had a "dream" with LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Second one is I don't know. But you can read the ad find her name and use the search button on her too because I've seen reviews on her as well.
    That's Becca

  6. #12297
    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Running into this issue now. Me want emails from my work email or a photo of I'd with me in it plus a 50% deposit at around 400 dollars. Which isn't horrible but I am basically giving money to a stranger on the internet for th e Hope's of getting laid LOL it's cheaper to fly to Colombia and have fun with super models (granted they don't speak English) but stipl.
    No deposit. You will get ripped off. There is no incentive for the provider. Save yourself the anger and frustration.

  7. #12296

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Running into this issue now. Me want emails from my work email or a photo of I'd with me in it plus a 50% deposit at around 400 dollars. Which isn't horrible but I am basically giving money to a stranger on the internet for th e Hope's of getting laid LOL it's cheaper to fly to Colombia and have fun with super models (granted they don't speak English) but stipl.
    Never pay a deposit to reserve a meeting with a provider or agency. You've kissed that money goodbye with no assurance you'll ever get what you paid for. In addition, $400 is a hell of a lot of money for a deposit unless you're seeing a provider affiliated with an elite agency. Stick to regular providers who don't want your personal info, don't ask for deposits and are willing to accept cash at the time of service for payment.

  8. #12295
    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Running into this issue now. Me want emails from my work email or a photo of I'd with me in it plus a 50% deposit at around 400 dollars. Which isn't horrible but I am basically giving money to a stranger on the internet for th e Hope's of getting laid LOL it's cheaper to fly to Colombia and have fun with super models (granted they don't speak English) but stipl.
    LOL. I'm not into that level of verification or giving my identity when they get the pleasure to remain anonymous and especially as I may at the time be working a job where discretion is highly necessary. But I just really wanted to comment on your last comment you goddamn right. Man I miss Colombia or virtually any other country been too. I been looking at the Venezuelans and Ecuadarians. Banging looking women and great conversion rates and great treatment. I went to Mexico and had a glorious time. All you need to do tho is learn some Spanish tho.

  9. #12294
    Quote Originally Posted by Meseeks  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    Long time listener first time poster. Just want to see if anybody can confirm if either these ladies are legit and good to go.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...782/3016867228

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...084/4435335327

    Thanks for the assist.
    First one is Dream search here for reviews. I think she is in west Baltimore tho these days.

    Second one is I don't know. But you can read the ad find her name and use the search button on her too because I've seen reviews on her as well.

  10. #12293

    Emma

    I recently saw Emma again. I seen her several times before back in 2016/17. She was a true cumdumpster. It was a easy setup through text making appointment. I finally arrive wait a couple minutes before she let me in nobody was outside. She had on this little sexy outfit and still looked the same. We shoot the shit for minute to catch up on old times then we get started. She give me a good ass BBJ with deep throating nice and slow while I play with her tits. Then she tell me she want me to fuck her hard then she bend over and not even thinking I just put it deep inside her hairy little warm snatch and start pounding away hard. She looks back at me dead in my eyes and say I want you to cum all over my ass and 5 strokes later I exploded a gallon of nut all inside her pussy. It was fuckin fantastic. Warning she does have a Bush so if that not your thing she mite not be for you. I will repeat and recommend. Damage 100 plus tip.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmababy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_Screenshot_20211116-021326_Firefox_231894945655981.jpg‎  

  11. #12292

    Shyanne

    Just talked to her today. She prefers calls if you want to hook up with her, as she can be leaving for NC anytime soon. Her digit ends in 1988.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she does not do incall so I have not seen her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/329861767995

  12. #12291

    Shyanne

    Bro, pick her up, take her to a cheap notel. It's well worth it. Just my humble opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBorne83  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she does not do incall so I have not seen her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/329861767995

  13. #12290
    Your spidey sense is up with good reason. Great looking web site. I had wondered about it also because for a while there were some good reviews of some of these on anoThER site. Those are gone now, replaced by a couple of reviews labelling it as scam and a rip-off and claiming the earlier reviews were fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markss  [View Original Post]
    Spidey sense is up just a little, but does anyone have any experience with https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com ?

    Seems like too much selection at too low a rate compared to Eros or Tryst. But similar quality.

    And verification is non-existent, which is why spidey sense is up a bit.

  14. #12289

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Daaaang. Got a link or digits for shyanne?
    Sadly she does not do incall so I have not seen her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/329861767995

  15. #12288

    Shyanne

    Daaaang. Got a link or digits for shyanne?

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shyanne again yesterday and as usual she did not disappoint. It's funny her add says "Actual last night!" for the week, and yet she is still here, which I'm not complaining.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape