Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 7898
-
11-29-21 12:58 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 468Baby damage
Based on the pics she sent to me via text, she has some post baby weight, but definitely not fat.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 12:57 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 468Think of it as a Christmas donation for her son
Sorry for the cash and grab. Been chatting her up and have plans to meet later tonight. Will update the board with more information afterwards. Remember gents, never, ever, provide the gift until after the parties drop and you bust your nut. Book a hotel that is refundable as well or do Dayuse, which you can cancel as long as you don't check in.
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 12:43 #6231Regular Member

Posts: 13She's definitely bigger than she looks like in her pics. I wouldn't necessarily say fat, but yeah on the bigger side. Anyways, yes her pics looked great, she was quick and enthusiastic to respond to messages and was eager to set up a meeting. I should have known something was up because it was just too easy compared to all my other interactions with girls on the site.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 11:43 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 1026Is She Fat
I saw her face and she's super cute, was making me wonder why she didn't show up on my searches. Then I see she lists herself as "curvy. " Is she actually fat and the pics are magical angles, or does she not know Curvy is a euphemism on Seeking for fat girls not wanting to put themselves as "overweight?
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 23:01 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 226She has posted on reddit as a findom. Of course she is not going to actually have sex with you. I won't even address the amount, because I covered this last week! LOL.
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
11-28-21 21:32 #6228Regular Member

Posts: 13Scammer
Scammer alert. I just had a first date with this one, had a hotel booked, which she agreed to. I made a rookie mistake and gave her the ppm outside of the restaurant before we got to the hotel. She never showed up. $400 down the drain and a hard lesson for me. Anyway, if anyone is looking to see her, don't trust her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-cef81766eebc
-
11-27-21 15:25 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 244Store bought gift card
Yes, my most recent time I got a gift card from the grocery store. There are instructions to be able to register the card online to have a 'billing address' associated with it for the purpose of online purchases.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 13:06 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 812Question regarding SA
Has anyone tried using non-reloadable gift cards, eg. Visa or MC from local store such as Target, to pay for membership on SA?
OCG.
-
11-26-21 23:38 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 978You guys should remember that pictures posted. I can't remember her name right now, was a street walker on the WW by the circle. Thats right Dana that has several kids that claimed to be doing good then had someone say she died and took her face book account down, claimed she was a drug counselor and the posts about her on here would ruin her.
Originally Posted by Tryh6950
[View Original Post]
Either some one is using her pictures or she is back to dating.
-
11-26-21 17:38 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 468Lizzyboo
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-55621d2d0a5c
Moved to Snapchat, made dinner plans with her, and then she asked for cash app gift. Didn't respond and then she removed me as a friend.
Pretty sure she is a scammer.
-
11-26-21 17:18 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 184Quick Google image search would've raised red flags for me on this one: https://twitter.com/arown_kathi.
Originally Posted by Mmmatt69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 15:54 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 525Beautiful
No intel, but have fun!
Originally Posted by Biggyv
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 13:15 #6221Regular Member

Posts: 16Intel?
I'm visiting parents from out of town and connected with this cutie. I can't seem to find her seeking page anymore (I might have deleted our messages by accident after moving to text) but here is a picture I downloaded from it. Anyone have any info on her? I have a date scheduled for tomorrow (meeting at her place).
I can provide leads on SBs in MA of anyone goes up there.
-
11-26-21 13:06 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 54Beautifulxo
Meeting her this evening. Any intel? I'll report back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f7f16893e722
-
11-25-21 18:59 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 244Dawwn727
Has anyone seen Dawn? Looks like she's been on there for a little over a year now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-416ad3f16e38









Reply With Quote






