Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26410
    I think it must have changed owners because I was checking out a buxom lste 30's redhead and a younger thin white slender China girl and they asked who I saw before so I said hylan and they did not know who she is. I got a bad feeling and walked out and saw boa at sun and well instead, yeah. I think it became just another China halfaszz jackshack.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSpek  [View Original Post]
    The parlor's number does not work. Does anybody know if they changed phone numbers or are they closed?

    Also, does anybody know when Hylan or Maria will be back? Has anybody experienced Michelle's deepthroat?

  2. #26409
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, are the chances of getting STD lower in Asia or BBFSCIM / bbfscip?

    Been wanting to try bbfscip but scared haha.

    Anyone got any advice?

    Mainly talking about Korea and Japan. Maybe even Taiwan and China.
    One of the reasons why a girlfriend / mistress is so much better! Of course, the whole relationship is great to have. BBFS, DATY, and so forth at a massage place is gambling. What happens if you lose?

  3. #26408
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, are the chances of getting STD lower in Asia or BBFSCIM / bbfscip?

    Been wanting to try bbfscip but scared haha.

    Anyone got any advice?

    Mainly talking about Korea and Japan. Maybe even Taiwan and China.
    Hate to be Mr buzz kill, but paying for BB pussy here or there or anywhere is a numbers game. These girls see maybe 10 dudes per day? Don't need an advanced degree in mathematics to know what's coming your way. I wouldn't touch BB pussy with my dick, that's all I can say. I buy for the thinnest covers I can find and bring my own to the game. Not long ago at CKB the girl rolled one on me that made a crackling sound with each thrust. Bring your own thin one and then avoid drywalling her or power jamming.

  4. #26407

    Std

    Quote Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, are the chances of getting STD lower in Asia or BBFSCIM / bbfscip?

    Been wanting to try bbfscip but scared haha.

    Anyone got any advice?

    Mainly talking about Korea and Japan. Maybe even Taiwan and China.
    Anytime you BBFS anyone there's a chance of acquiring an STD.

    And it could be anywhere. USA / ASIA / Europe.

  5. #26406

    BBFS in asia

    Just curious, are the chances of getting STD lower in Asia or BBFSCIM / bbfscip?

    Been wanting to try bbfscip but scared haha.

    Anyone got any advice?

    Mainly talking about Korea and Japan. Maybe even Taiwan and China.

  6. #26405

    Happy ckb spa information

    The parlor's number does not work. Does anybody know if they changed phone numbers or are they closed?

    Also, does anybody know when Hylan or Maria will be back? Has anybody experienced Michelle's deepthroat?

  7. #26404
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodieCuffs  [View Original Post]
    Subway spa? What was the damage?
    Yeah Subway. $$.

  8. #26403
    Subway spa? What was the damage?

  9. #26402
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodieCuffs  [View Original Post]
    Broke my AMP cherry here last year, the little bakery. Cheap and easy BBFS.

    Not in town often but I finally got a chance to go back this week. Higher price and no BB at all this time. Not worth it.
    I went across to the street from F&C and confirmed my hunch that a full menu (including bb) is available.

  10. #26401
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    I seldom strike out with your coaching, slammer!
    Yeah sometimes everybody sits on my fast ball Then I come in with my devastating change up there out on there front foot. There's no turning back you're committed to swing.😁LOL.

  11. #26400

    F&c #2

    Broke my AMP cherry here last year, the little bakery. Cheap and easy BBFS.

    Not in town often but I finally got a chance to go back this week. Higher price and no BB at all this time. Not worth it.

  12. #26399
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Cici at 5 star on Westminster? That should make up for it.
    I seldom strike out with your coaching, slammer!

  13. #26398

    F&c

    Anyone else worth recfomending at fish and chips? I had Lucy which was a good experience. I'm wondering if anyone else is worth it there? Thanks team.

  14. #26397

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Btjiii  [View Original Post]
    The last "Real Nuru" Provider in the game. I noticed Bella gone at about the same time from there. Nala mentioned she might try an independent thing to me once but not sure how serious she was. Any other recommendations there of service close to Nala's?
    VIPNurugoddess is at Nala's level since she trained Nala on the art of Nuru and how to please a man. I have seen her many times and she is amazing. Did doubles with them once! I believe she too is leaving when she completes her college degree very soon.

  15. #26396
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    That sucks brother. I'll call the owner Nancy to see what's up.
    Have you tried Cici at 5 star on Westminster? That should make up for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape