Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 30790
-
11-28-21 07:10 #16000Senior Member

Posts: 141Jessica & Savannah
Jessica Foxxx and Savannah Staxxx work out of a nice apartment in the Brier Creek area. Daisi also is usually in one of the nicer hotels when she is around.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370
-
11-27-21 19:10 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 430Area providers in nicer hotels
I just spent some time looking for providers and the number that are in crappy hotels on New Bern avenue, Hwy 55 in Durham and Capitol is pretty high. I refuse to visit those places.
Anybody know a woman, mature preferably with a good reputation that's at a nicer place. Maybe in RTP and close to the airport (Page Rd or Airport blvd).
I dug up this one but there's no name or reviews. Any feedback?
https://callescort.org/984-349-9499
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...asure/42582465
-
11-27-21 18:44 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 358Curvy Columbian
Has anyone seen her or have any reviews on her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/curvy-mama/42627336
-
11-27-21 17:38 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 35One to go out on
Alright fellas, I feel my brief foray into this hobby coming to a close. I've managed. Thanks in huge part to the knowledge base here. To avoid most major issues and pitfalls. So I want to really go out with a bang! Normally I kept it to the 120-200 range with the occasional 400 splurge. But coming up I'll have a bit more play $, so I was curious: if you guys had to choose only 1 girl (or set of girls. Thought I might check the 3 way off the bucket list possibly) and $ was no issue, who around here would you pick?? I prefer them decently young I'm in my 30's) and while Asians and Brunetts are my favorite. I'm pretty open to looks. Thanks in advance for your input and for all this board does!
-
11-27-21 16:32 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 168Tgtbt?
I'm definitely diggin' her look, but the wording of the ad feel "off" to me. If she's for real, I'd love to know!
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 12:23 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 173Cute Alena
Has anyone had the pleasure and let me / us know how it went. Side comment, I've noticed a number of providers are saying that they are at Motel on Buck Jones Rd. I hadn't notice many / any using that location in the past. Curious if it's LE or just a new hang out like New Bern? TIA.
Alena: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/70818124#
-
11-27-21 11:45 #15994Senior Member

Posts: 102Jasmine Pleasures
Has anyone who seen Jasmine in the past have any info about her current status coming back to visit? I went to check her website and that is inactive. Also her Ter account has vanished as well. Seems odd as I know she was supposed to be making a visit here next week. Let me know something, I hope everything is OK. Thanks.
https://callescort.org/919-501-1695
-
11-27-21 09:17 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'd say that's the same girl.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 08:33 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 33Mature providers
I don't have first hand experience with any of these. They are on my todo list for when visit your city next.
Originally Posted by Gufinufi55
[View Original Post]
SARAHKW - https://www.preferred411.com/P363215.
Sandi - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3049483.
Carter James - https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/carter-james/.
Marie - https://tryst.link/escort/marie69.
Vickie - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681.
Hope that helps.
-
11-27-21 08:13 #15991Senior Member

Posts: 260Did someone have the chance to visit this lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/70877194
I normally do the typical research (phone numbers, old posts, etc), but something that caught my eye while I was looking her information on an old post. Someone recognized her and pasted this other link;:
https://chapelboro.com/news/safety/c...ssing-teen-2-2
Any thoughts?
-
11-27-21 06:37 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 342Lily
Got the same, really need $20 for my room. GL if you guys do. Says just a week here.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 19:53 #15989Senior Member

Posts: 63Jessie Probable Fake Ad
Being a newbie 60 yr old to this game, I was interested in this hot "55 yr old Jessie". I learned from reading helpful tips here to do a search of phone number, which I did. It led me to two Charlotte ads with entirely different pictures and descriptions for "Jessie". Thanks guys.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19014810
So my search for a 45 - 50 + legit service continues.
-
11-26-21 17:06 #15988Senior Member

Posts: 619Lilly
Same here. Don't believe her for a second! Told her I'm ready $300 cash I can an Uber or pick you up. She would not budge but rrrrreally needs $$ Oh wait she can make deal on her video. That was the end of my Snapchat talk. If I hear back will report.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 16:38 #15987Senior Member

Posts: 300Muffins
Could it be that Savannah has a muffin in the oven??
-
11-26-21 13:52 #15986Senior Member

Posts: 130Lily flowers
Anybody see Lily flowers she's in town.
Ask for deposit.







Reply With Quote




