Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 987 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 1037 1087 1487 1987 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16000

    Jessica & Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I just spent some time looking for providers and the number that are in crappy hotels on New Bern avenue, Hwy 55 in Durham and Capitol is pretty high. I refuse to visit those places.

    Anybody know a woman, mature preferably with a good reputation that's at a nicer place. Maybe in RTP and close to the airport (Page Rd or Airport blvd).

    I dug up this one but there's no name or reviews. Any feedback?

    https://callescort.org/984-349-9499

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...asure/42582465
    Jessica Foxxx and Savannah Staxxx work out of a nice apartment in the Brier Creek area. Daisi also is usually in one of the nicer hotels when she is around.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370

  2. #15999

    Area providers in nicer hotels

    I just spent some time looking for providers and the number that are in crappy hotels on New Bern avenue, Hwy 55 in Durham and Capitol is pretty high. I refuse to visit those places.

    Anybody know a woman, mature preferably with a good reputation that's at a nicer place. Maybe in RTP and close to the airport (Page Rd or Airport blvd).

    I dug up this one but there's no name or reviews. Any feedback?

    https://callescort.org/984-349-9499

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...asure/42582465

  3. #15998

    Curvy Columbian

    Has anyone seen her or have any reviews on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/curvy-mama/42627336

  4. #15997

    One to go out on

    Alright fellas, I feel my brief foray into this hobby coming to a close. I've managed. Thanks in huge part to the knowledge base here. To avoid most major issues and pitfalls. So I want to really go out with a bang! Normally I kept it to the 120-200 range with the occasional 400 splurge. But coming up I'll have a bit more play $, so I was curious: if you guys had to choose only 1 girl (or set of girls. Thought I might check the 3 way off the bucket list possibly) and $ was no issue, who around here would you pick?? I prefer them decently young I'm in my 30's) and while Asians and Brunetts are my favorite. I'm pretty open to looks. Thanks in advance for your input and for all this board does!

  5. #15996

    Tgtbt?

    I'm definitely diggin' her look, but the wording of the ad feel "off" to me. If she's for real, I'd love to know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure and let me / us know how it went. Side comment, I've noticed a number of providers are saying that they are at Motel on Buck Jones Rd. I hadn't notice many / any using that location in the past. Curious if it's LE or just a new hang out like New Bern? TIA.

    Alena: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/70818124#

  6. #15995

    Cute Alena

    Has anyone had the pleasure and let me / us know how it went. Side comment, I've noticed a number of providers are saying that they are at Motel on Buck Jones Rd. I hadn't notice many / any using that location in the past. Curious if it's LE or just a new hang out like New Bern? TIA.

    Alena: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/70818124#

  7. #15994

    Jasmine Pleasures

    Has anyone who seen Jasmine in the past have any info about her current status coming back to visit? I went to check her website and that is inactive. Also her Ter account has vanished as well. Seems odd as I know she was supposed to be making a visit here next week. Let me know something, I hope everything is OK. Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/919-501-1695

  8. #15993
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Did someone have the chance to visit this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/70877194

    I normally do the typical research (phone numbers, old posts, etc), but something that caught my eye while I was looking her information on an old post. Someone recognized her and pasted this other link;:

    https://chapelboro.com/news/safety/c...ssing-teen-2-2

    Any thoughts?
    I'd say that's the same girl.

  9. #15992

    Mature providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    Being a newbie 60 yr old to this game, I was interested in this hot "55 yr old Jessie". I learned from reading helpful tips here to do a search of phone number, which I did. It led me to two Charlotte ads with entirely different pictures and descriptions for "Jessie". Thanks guys.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19014810

    So my search for a 45 - 50 + legit service continues.
    I don't have first hand experience with any of these. They are on my todo list for when visit your city next.

    SARAHKW - https://www.preferred411.com/P363215.

    Sandi - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3049483.

    Carter James - https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/carter-james/.

    Marie - https://tryst.link/escort/marie69.

    Vickie - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681.

    Hope that helps.

  10. #15991
    Did someone have the chance to visit this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/70877194

    I normally do the typical research (phone numbers, old posts, etc), but something that caught my eye while I was looking her information on an old post. Someone recognized her and pasted this other link;:

    https://chapelboro.com/news/safety/c...ssing-teen-2-2

    Any thoughts?

  11. #15990

    Lily

    Got the same, really need $20 for my room. GL if you guys do. Says just a week here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Don't believe her for a second! Told her I'm ready $300 cash I can an Uber or pick you up. She would not budge but rrrrreally needs $$ Oh wait she can make deal on her video. That was the end of my Snapchat talk. If I hear back will report.

  12. #15989

    Jessie Probable Fake Ad

    Being a newbie 60 yr old to this game, I was interested in this hot "55 yr old Jessie". I learned from reading helpful tips here to do a search of phone number, which I did. It led me to two Charlotte ads with entirely different pictures and descriptions for "Jessie". Thanks guys.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19014810

    So my search for a 45 - 50 + legit service continues.

  13. #15988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Lily flowers she's in town.

    Ask for deposit.
    Same here. Don't believe her for a second! Told her I'm ready $300 cash I can an Uber or pick you up. She would not budge but rrrrreally needs $$ Oh wait she can make deal on her video. That was the end of my Snapchat talk. If I hear back will report.

  14. #15987

    Muffins

    Could it be that Savannah has a muffin in the oven??

  15. #15986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Lily flowers

    Anybody see Lily flowers she's in town.

    Ask for deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape