Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 10993
-
12-06-21 14:34 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 180I believe Silk on Adult Search is part Filipino. I been with her once over a year ago.
Originally Posted by BbbKane
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 12:26 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 707What he said
Tried Lexi on a recent trip here, agree with Boto all the way. She was a couple of hours later than the time we agreed on. Definitely her body in the pics. Face kind of like the actress Hope Davis, but more like Hope Davis with no makeup shopping at Walmart. Nice tits, but definitely not a hardbody. Great attitude, would def see her again. Her "no"s: BBFS, CIM, anal; other than those, she was very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 05:17 #7631Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-05-21 22:18 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 48Doris
Finally got to try Doris a couple weeks back. Most reviews are pretty accurate about her. Started with a shower together and BBBJ in the showers. Then back to the room for more BBBJ. She got super wet while giving me head then on went the glove and she started riding like a champ. Overall great experience, definitely will repeat but heard she's not in town anymore.
-
12-05-21 19:01 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 371Clear your inbox
I will pm you. Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:18 #7628Regular Member

Posts: 7Filipino escorts
Anyone know of Filipino escorts?
-
12-04-21 16:56 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 457Any 411
https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2604172
Tried calling twice, first time this local Asian said she was eating at a restaurant and had no time to text.
Second time I texted 1 week later from a different number she got all aggressive saying "are you going to come or not!" I asked her why she was getting aggressive when I was nice- she said this is the way I chat and if you don't like it too bad- my reply was Wow. So much for customer service- and yes I texted her, I have a problem with her Karen attitude-.
Complete silence-.
YMMV but avoid.
AE.
-
12-03-21 12:33 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 144Ghost?
I texted her a week ago. Back and forth a little then ghosted.
Originally Posted by BbbKane
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 20:57 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 193Nikki. Eros
Anyone tap this one?
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9016440.htm?cat=1
I'm thinking MrSmiley possibly did.
-
11-29-21 17:02 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 684Jayda
Any information on this provider?
https://callescort.org/808-859-0443
Thanks,
CS.
-
11-26-21 20:40 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 144Danielle
She's got sum ass too.
Originally Posted by RdPuerco
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:21 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 707Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 17:30 #7621Regular Member

Posts: 7Ava
Anyone been with Ava?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3229118
-
11-26-21 15:49 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 273Cash on Meet or Deposit
How many of the 'legit' escorts are asking for deposits now? I have been checking, but a good number are doing deposits. Is Cash on Meet still available for them?
Tried once, and they ran with the deposit.
-
11-26-21 15:07 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
https://www.instagram.com/danielleyayalaa
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
The photos used are of an instagram model named Danielle Ayala with 6. 2 million followers. I have no experience with this provider and am just sharing information found.
Jay Dubblefoh.











Reply With Quote





