The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 733 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?
    I believe Silk on Adult Search is part Filipino. I been with her once over a year ago.

  2. #7632

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is for real, real pics real GFE MILF really into what she does real cool no rush real Boto approved freaky deaky honey pie just as advertised and Boto made appointment and she arrived real late but communicated the hole time about delay so no real biggie. Try her you like her.
    Tried Lexi on a recent trip here, agree with Boto all the way. She was a couple of hours later than the time we agreed on. Definitely her body in the pics. Face kind of like the actress Hope Davis, but more like Hope Davis with no makeup shopping at Walmart. Nice tits, but definitely not a hardbody. Great attitude, would def see her again. Her "no"s: BBFS, CIM, anal; other than those, she was very accommodating.

  3. #7631
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #7630

    Doris

    Finally got to try Doris a couple weeks back. Most reviews are pretty accurate about her. Started with a shower together and BBBJ in the showers. Then back to the room for more BBBJ. She got super wet while giving me head then on went the glove and she started riding like a champ. Overall great experience, definitely will repeat but heard she's not in town anymore.

  5. #7629

    Clear your inbox

    I will pm you. Clear your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2604172

    Tried calling twice, first time this local Asian said she was eating at a restaurant and had no time to text.

    Second time I texted 1 week later from a different number she got all aggressive saying "are you going to come or not!" I asked her why she was getting aggressive when I was nice- she said this is the way I chat and if you don't like it too bad- my reply was Wow. So much for customer service- and yes I texted her, I have a problem with her Karen attitude-.

    Complete silence-.

    YMMV but avoid.

    AE.

  6. #7628

    Filipino escorts

    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?

  7. #7627

    Any 411

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2604172

    Tried calling twice, first time this local Asian said she was eating at a restaurant and had no time to text.

    Second time I texted 1 week later from a different number she got all aggressive saying "are you going to come or not!" I asked her why she was getting aggressive when I was nice- she said this is the way I chat and if you don't like it too bad- my reply was Wow. So much for customer service- and yes I texted her, I have a problem with her Karen attitude-.

    Complete silence-.

    YMMV but avoid.

    AE.

  8. #7626

    Ghost?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a week ago. Back and forth a little then ghosted.

  9. #7625

    Nikki. Eros

    Anyone tap this one?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9016440.htm?cat=1

    I'm thinking MrSmiley possibly did.

  10. #7624

    Jayda

    Any information on this provider?

    https://callescort.org/808-859-0443

    Thanks,

    CS.

  11. #7623

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RdPuerco  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.
    She's got sum ass too.

  12. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/danielleyayalaa

    The photos used are of an instagram model named Danielle Ayala with 6. 2 million followers.
    Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.

  13. #7621

    Ava

    Anyone been with Ava?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3229118

  14. #7620

    Cash on Meet or Deposit

    How many of the 'legit' escorts are asking for deposits now? I have been checking, but a good number are doing deposits. Is Cash on Meet still available for them?

    Tried once, and they ran with the deposit.

  15. #7619

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    https://hot.com/us/hi/honolulu/escor...00-9508/m-CAgh

    Any 411 on this. Contact made but sketchy replies and determined at every turn to.

    Meet- senior members only PM if you have info.

    AE.
    https://www.instagram.com/danielleyayalaa

    The photos used are of an instagram model named Danielle Ayala with 6. 2 million followers. I have no experience with this provider and am just sharing information found.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape