Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3677
-
12-06-21 10:34 #212Senior Member

Posts: 332Uah = Baby Sky
The tattoo description confirmed my initial suspicion about two different profiles for the same girl. I would say she's probably late 20's to early 30's. Civie vibe with no routine. She had trouble with deep thrusts but would take it with slow and deliberated thrusts. She has an incredible fuck face. Her face would turn into deep blush and a good-pain expression as she orgasmed. She has tight box and her clit is pretty sensitive. She is someone that you definitely need to take a lead to make the best out of the session.
Originally Posted by LongCal
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 23:27 #211Senior Member

Posts: 30Baby Sky TheTopGirls
I just been with Baby Sky with thetopgirls.com in OC, legit young hottie early to mid twenties that has all the options available. Her pictures are not accurate, she's about 5'7" long lean with perfect B size enhancements and a skull tattoo on her left hip. Read a review somewhere she resembles Korean actress Koo Hye Sun, regardless she's super cute. Have to admit I'm smitten for this chick, she's somewhat of a newbie, I feel her skills are still in development but she's really willing to please.
-
11-30-21 23:28 #210Senior Member

Posts: 3690Thanks for reviewing PrincessGarden Kimmy. I would never tell a brother he should try a girl without sensing that girl may make him happy. I am twice as sure when I wink wink.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 10:33 #209Senior Member

Posts: 205How did it go?
Originally Posted by Cm1310
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 19:10 #208Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks. How she stack up against Ravi? I think Ravi look like her pics nd service was good.
Originally Posted by TrustProcess
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 14:51 #207Senior Member

Posts: 899How was it? Get her 0nlyfuns info?
Originally Posted by Cm1310
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 00:13 #206Senior Member

Posts: 332Kimmy at Princess Garden
So TOFTT on Kimmy. The pics are her glam up photos. I would say she's in her early 30's. 5'6 slender body with small protruding tummy, although there's no tummy rolls in missionary. Full C cup, probably fake but they are soft and squeezable. Face is like her pics, which were obviously soften to make her look younger. Add 5 years to the face and you have an accurate representation.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Service is sensual GFE, with slow BBBJ, BLS, and light rimming. Only drawback is that she's not into kissing. Her pussy is tight and was pulsating throughout sex. She's really into sex and enjoyed the pounding. She played with her nipples when I wasn't doing so.
Her English is pretty good and can carry a casual conversation. Overall very pleasant session. I would say Lemon is superior in every way. Kimmy and Lychee are about the same. Lychee is more attractive overall, but I enjoyed sex with Kimmy more since she enjoyed the pounding. I would say the experience is on par with Uah with TheTopGirls. Definitely worth a try.
-
11-26-21 15:59 #205Senior Member

Posts: 3690Princess Garden Kimmy
I think you should see Kimmy wink wink. I can't always see all the new girls and may be slow to review. They may leave and never come back if you wait too long. I am not trying to hide the HYA girls because I want them to make a lot of money to stay longer and tell their hot friends to come too LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 15:54 #204Senior Member

Posts: 3690Thanks for the reply. I remember Mew pics but I try to avoid MILFs so I don't have much to say about them. I will take my gut feeling over what a girl said about other girls being older.
Originally Posted by TrustProcess
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 15:46 #203Senior Member

Posts: 3690KAngel Coral
Coral already had one review. I think this review is legit: (click here).
Originally Posted by Panda1203
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 15:23 #202Regular Member

Posts: 10Tustin station would be better if it is available on your route.
Originally Posted by LVChinaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 11:33 #201Regular Member

Posts: 24I'm seeing her today.
Originally Posted by Anontt6
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 03:45 #200Senior Member

Posts: 1267+1, Lychee would not let me stick it in deep. She kept angling her pussy flat so that I couldn't pound hard.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 22:58 #199Senior Member

Posts: 101Fake photos
Mew was in LA earlier this year and is back but now in OC near Disneyland. It's definitely not the girl on the website. Yet again, another MILF in her early 30. I was a bit disappointed at first by her face but her body is skinny, tiny waist, and about 5'4". She is sweet and I'm sure she was a HYA back in her early 20's. She can come across as cold but once the awkwardness wears off, she has a friendly personality. She started off enthusiastically with a BBBJ and climbed on top, switched to doggy, and finished off in mish. Nothing crazy but a pleasant and standard AAMP experience. I probably won't repeat. Mew said she was the youngest out of the 3 so I'm assuming Rian and Celina are older. I do like how unique their names are so we don't get them confused with common names.
Originally Posted by JkSnake
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 22:48 #198Banned Member

Posts: 17Where to get off train in OC?
I'm taking the train into OC and wanted to book a girl from myKcupcake. Which stop (as an example Irvine) is the best spot to get off? Or does it not really matter?
-
11-25-21 21:48
Senior Member












Reply With Quote






