Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 733 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7624

    Jayda

    Any information on this provider?

    https://callescort.org/808-859-0443

    Thanks,

    CS.

  2. #7623

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RdPuerco  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.
    She's got sum ass too.

  3. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/danielleyayalaa

    The photos used are of an instagram model named Danielle Ayala with 6. 2 million followers.
    Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.

  4. #7621

    Ava

    Anyone been with Ava?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3229118

  5. #7620

    Cash on Meet or Deposit

    How many of the 'legit' escorts are asking for deposits now? I have been checking, but a good number are doing deposits. Is Cash on Meet still available for them?

    Tried once, and they ran with the deposit.

  6. #7619

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    https://hot.com/us/hi/honolulu/escor...00-9508/m-CAgh

    Any 411 on this. Contact made but sketchy replies and determined at every turn to.

    Meet- senior members only PM if you have info.

    AE.
    https://www.instagram.com/danielleyayalaa

    The photos used are of an instagram model named Danielle Ayala with 6. 2 million followers. I have no experience with this provider and am just sharing information found.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  7. #7618
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo1234  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on booking with her? I've tried a couple of times but she seems sketchy of me. I just want to experience what everyone has been posting here.
    If you verified with her already then I would just stop trying. At this point she knows how you look when you were acting sketchy, looked sketchy, or just doesn't like how you look. Some mongers posted that she is picky, but nobody really knows if she chooses by attraction like if you fat, an uggo, or just look sketchy Idk. If you have a different number you can try again. Called, then texted why called when she didn't pick-up, FaceTime with her, made appointment, done. My experience with her has been like other posters like the last one in this thread and Honolulu Indies thread. Good luck and report back.

  8. #7617

    Daniella

    https://hot.com/us/hi/honolulu/escor...00-9508/m-CAgh

    Any 411 on this. Contact made but sketchy replies and determined at every turn to.

    Meet- senior members only PM if you have info.

    AE.

  9. #7616

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews I had to give her spin. I don't have too much to add to the conversation on Nana. I've been trying to book an appointment with her for ages now, and the stars finally aligned for our little rendezvous. I had fun. Everything was covered, which was a bummer, but I didn't ask BBBJ, so who knows? While I had fun, we didn't seem to click. She's young, pretty, and curvy, but not for me. You are her's for the full hour. She's attentive and accommodating. I think anyone who wants a change from the AMP scene should see her, because it was a nice change and very fun. I hope the best for her, because she does Hawaii good.

    - Sticky.
    Any tips on booking with her? I've tried a couple of times but she seems sketchy of me. I just want to experience what everyone has been posting here.

  10. #7615

    Nana

    Based on reviews I had to give her spin. I don't have too much to add to the conversation on Nana. I've been trying to book an appointment with her for ages now, and the stars finally aligned for our little rendezvous. I had fun. Everything was covered, which was a bummer, but I didn't ask BBBJ, so who knows? While I had fun, we didn't seem to click. She's young, pretty, and curvy, but not for me. You are her's for the full hour. She's attentive and accommodating. I think anyone who wants a change from the AMP scene should see her, because it was a nice change and very fun. I hope the best for her, because she does Hawaii good.

    - Sticky.

  11. #7614

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Makana9  [View Original Post]
    Cost you a pretty $$ pretty good massage, and dang good HE YMMV took her time with me. If memory serves me, she also was pregnant while she was working and then had her kid. Have not seen her since then, but, 2nd that motion it was on the North Shore. Also, if memory goes that way, she also did not take anyone over 220-240 lbs, because of her table back in the day.
    Seen her a few x and my experiences mirror bradda makanas! Really wish she offered FS as well too bad her table only can only handle 250# maybe das why she neva like chance breaking her table 🤣 nah nah jk.

  12. #7613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by DBazzel  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this girl. She looks legit but wanted to know if anyone made contact.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12912805.html
    Cost you a pretty $$ pretty good massage, and dang good HE YMMV took her time with me. If memory serves me, she also was pregnant while she was working and then had her kid. Have not seen her since then, but, 2nd that motion it was on the North Shore. Also, if memory goes that way, she also did not take anyone over 220-240 lbs, because of her table back in the day.

  13. #7612
    Quote Originally Posted by DBazzel  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this girl. She looks legit but wanted to know if anyone made contact.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12912805.html
    Used to see her back when she was in north shore. Good massage and very sensual he. A bit on the pricey side but worth it imo.

  14. #7611

    Give it up

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    Understand this, the next time you call somebody out on a review thread I won't address it, I will ban this account and you can start over again. You can take it to the fight thread if you want but if you do it on a review thread I ban you.

    A2

  15. #7610

    Katie

    Any one have any info on this girl. She looks legit but wanted to know if anyone made contact.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12912805.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape