Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5400
-
12-03-21 13:25 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 878Bad reviews
Some do and don't care, some have no idea about this forum, and some will do whatever it takes to not get a bad review. I have had radio silence before and just text "ok watch for your negative review" and suddenly their phone works again. Most do know the impact a bad review can have on their business though. The ones that don't care generally feed off of ripping off mongers that don't know about the forum and are just calling about an online ad.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 12:59 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 683Ginger
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/792150770825
I pulled up to her "house". Several dope boys on the street. Saw at least 2 that flashed guns. HELLLLLLL NO . Not a good place to go.
GRAPP150.
-
12-03-21 08:05 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 599Katie the Librarian
You can add my $. 5 to the mix. I was on the fence about her as well. In fact, I sent her a text yesterday as I had already been ghosted earlier by Stormy. I guess Katie was busy doing her laundry as I never got a response. I also never got a response from Stormy who has ghosted me twice now.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 13:03 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 1670Chloe
Reported on this one the other day.
I will never see her again. Glorified SW who has obvious medicine issues. Lazy and just looking to score for her issues.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71145336
-
12-02-21 09:42 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 3173 bennys?
Do any of them realize how much work it will be to overcome bad reviews? Right here went 3 green benjamins. I hope some of yinz mongers catch on, these. Rates are through the roof, and to sit in a stupid parking lot looking at a blank phone? Yd.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 05:51 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 1034Katie the Librarian
Sorry Doodle that you had to waste your time but appreciate the info on Katie. I've been on the fence about seeing her but because her reviews are 50/50 good and bad I have not pulled the trigger. I do find it funny some of the excuses that these unprofessional woman use to explain their tardiness. Laundry? I bet her fresh clean laundry won't pay her rent or candyman the way your 1. 5 donation would of and now my 1. 5 roses will blossom elsewhere.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 23:27 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 317Don't ya just hate it when-
I hate putting an entry here. This evening I had a date with a regular. Suddenly family shows up that was supposed to have come earlier. Couldn't anticipate and use the telephone? Well no name here, that's half a point till I hear different. So I go through all my numbers, and get a ping back from Katie the Librarian in Sanford. She says SEXY LIBRARIAN, but I disagree, here's what happened. At 7:30 she says available at 9 pm, I say OK. I text her at 2 min. To 9 that I'm in parking lot. She says a few minutes. 12 minutes later, I say I'm uncomfortable sitting here (like a sitting duck). She says 3 minutes left on the laundry, then she'll run back to the room. Do you see were this is going? I said, "Let me watch the spin cycle with you!" After a half hour, I said, I'm leaving, then asked, any comments, anything. " Nothing. Her rate was 1. 5 for full service. Guess what? Hell will freeze over before she gets that much from me nor any of the mongers who respect my reviews. Unreliable and don't recommend Katie unsexy Librarian. YD.
-
12-01-21 09:11 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 1670Bad visit
Avoid this gal. Contacted her and said she lost her incall so could do cardate. She is more of a street walker type. She is definitely on medicine and has a bad attitude. Says she does it all but starts all the bs attitude of rushing and not trying. If you want your penis sucked on for a couple minutes, she is your gal.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/569934906175
-
11-28-21 08:41 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 1837Kitty Katt is Karma
Now she's advertising as Karma on LC / EA. You've been warned. She isn't for the average monger. She is a known pain in the ass and rip-off artist. Those in the know can handler her issues where she can provide a good time. She's too much of a train wreck these days. I stopped seeing her a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by JadaMon
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70949828
Also to JadaMon and everyone else, like he said, Never Pay In Advance.
Grain 56.
-
11-27-21 19:26 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 154Headhunter. Danger - scam, threatening harm
Took a trip to the Quality Inn down on Landstreet today to visit CertifiedHeadhunter - https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...r/956433035434.
Also goes by Kitty Katt!
It was a seedy little place and a lot worse than most of the places I've been to. The little rat had an attitude from the beginning and I really should have walked away but little head was talking. We settled on HHR for 1. 2 (yeah. Stupid me gave her the roses up front) and then she started walking around the room, cleaning, looking at her phone, then left the room. Came back and I said why don't you just give me my money back. She said she didn't have it and the people she gave it to would come and kick my ass or worse if I didn't get out of there. That shut up the little head and I figure 1. 2 roses wasn't worth my life.
I found out after the fact that this is the bottom of the barrel, just about the level of the walkers and not a place to go for dreams, only nightmares. Looks like the place is up for auction so maybe the new owners will do something with it. I suppose I lucked out to get away unhurt as there were a couple thug types that tried to chat me up on the way. Out. I just kept walking forward with a purpose, got to my car and found a regular. No more street trash for this monger. Be safe all.
-
11-26-21 09:53 #3635Regular Member

Posts: 12Blackmail
Long-time, lurker. First-time poster. I met this provider once in a dream. Headache relief was on point, but she was not attractive. A couple of days later, she text me telling me she was about to be evicted from her apartment, asking for assistance. I sent her a little bit of roses. The next day, she sent me a screenshot of my FB post with my ex, threatening to tell about my actions if I don't give her 3.5 roses. I immediately blocked her, then she tried to reach me on FB messenger, where I blocked her, too. No drama, my ass.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70818483
-
11-22-21 12:24 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 634Not worth it
I've seen her too. Crappy service.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 10:28 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 124Blue
Shit, thank you for posting. I tried to reach her on Friday and she never responded. Guess that was a good thing.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 07:58 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 625Reviews
She has one review on the LC site and it says about exactly what you described. I make it a point to not see any girl that either has a bad review or none. You did the smart thing though, didn't push the issue.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:50 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 158Crystal. Blue Bandz
I went to her South OBT incall for a QV. When I arrived she told me to get comfortable. She starts playing on her phone, moving things around and walking in and out of her bathroom. This all lasts for about 10 minutes. Finally she puts a pillow on the floor and gives me a very mediocre BJ for about 3 minutes before she starts rushing me to pop, she stops gets up and starts playing on her phone. I tell her to keep giving me head and she tells me no, that I'm only here for a quick visit and the my time starts when I walk thru the door. I tell her thts not what I pay for and she asks for, we started arguing about the payment and she threatened to have her pimp come over. I paid and took the L. If you decide to see her I hope you have a better time than me. Her photos are what attracted me to her, but those photos are slightly old, attached is how she looks currently.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70568978












Reply With Quote





