Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,766 to 21,780 of 27133
-
11-28-21 16:35 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 69Yes, I have scrolled thru most pages here, and as I explained in previous posts, most information is outdated. The girls rotate. As for explicit talk, this is correct, until you verify. Once you verify, most places cut the crap. All Wellness doesn't seem to be, even after verification. It's frustrating. I don't like going in blind so to speak.
Originally Posted by Wisroix
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 16:05 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 278300 total for the hour? Or plus tip for BBFS?
Originally Posted by AnimalFarm213
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 10:54 #5366Regular Member

Posts: 18Kisskisspop Sophia
Late 30's to 40's. Natural, voluptuous breasts, fat Korean ass, nice body and very pretty smile. I had a great time making deep deposits in her twice. After finishing round 1, we chatted and she asked to teach her English. Taught her doggy, next thing I know she is bent over and spreading it. Asking for another round inside her. Will definitely repeat with this slutty Korean MILF.
Total damage 300 for BBFSCIP.
-
11-27-21 22:35 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 215CIP Granny CIA
Dolci / Christina will let you do both.
Originally Posted by BArebackHer
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 20:40 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 111Cora will let you bareback her asshole as far as the others it all depends on you and they may just reject you outright or ask for a tip for bbfscip. I've gotten lucky there but I haven't been for a while.
Originally Posted by Itoriffic
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 19:36 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 68Looking for bbw or chunky thick bb cia / cip latina grannies / trade contacts
Looking for a BBFS cip Latina Gilf or Bbw mature / Granny cia / trade ya contacts.
Can trade you some of my BBFS # (I'm only interested in Granny gilfs mature or Bbw cip cia Latinas).
-
11-27-21 17:04 #5362Regular Member

Posts: 3Seems like a standard to not be explicit over the phone, be it texting or voice call. If you scroll through the forums, you'll find the answer to your question.
Originally Posted by Itoriffic
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 15:41 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 69Hey guys,
Can someone update on whos currently BBFS friendly at All Wellness Spa? I'm trying to offer verification so I can speak bluntly with them, but all I get is "massage only" bullshit. I'd love to know who there is actually BBFS friendly so I don't have guess. Thanks!
-
11-27-21 13:12 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 200Got it, thanks. I take it neither offers BBFS, then.
Originally Posted by TimboNanderson
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 21:26 #5359Regular Member

Posts: 5Alma -.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2278726-Alma-LT
Fernanda -.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....s-Australia%94
-
11-26-21 14:40 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 200Any word on Alma & Fernanda at Lear's?
Haven't seen any reviews on either.
-
11-25-21 20:54 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 2422Ivy and Chloe
Seems like both ivy and Chloe offers pse here and Jessica before. She was very cheeky about BBFS is on the menu but with extra 1. 0 but not sure if mms or the girl or even both wanted the upcharge. She was definitely firm about cip is out of the window unless another upcharge for bc pill LOL. She did mention being a yoga instructor before and came here for quick cash probably cas of economic crisis. Chloe very tight man.
Originally Posted by AnimalFarm213
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 20:31 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 88Nay
No, it's $350 standard + $100 upcharge for extras. Same for Aria and Yuri here.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 19:08 #5355Regular Member

Posts: 3Who's should I see?
Help me decide on who to go pay a visit to Yume Hanabi, Aria from Metro girls, or Amy from NYAW.
-
11-25-21 14:56 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 109Did you rawdog her and no fee necessary?
Originally Posted by ItWasntMe123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






