Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 28261
-
11-26-21 00:48 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 377Suspicious
Then.
Thanks For Reply.
Originally Posted by JayLenx10
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 00:44 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 377Lol
And You waited 3 hrs, Wow, I start to feel suspicious after 30 minutes wait. 3 hrs that's too long.
Originally Posted by JayLenx10
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 00:32 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 377Kait
Hmm Maybe I'm wrong but I Think I Read Some bad reports about her in others post. I think the guy didn't do his research and the price for it He Paid.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 22:03 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 418#
Hillbilly Bob is correct, the number was posted once, but was x'ed out by admin. However, the number is out there plain as day. Do some digging using the search function. What was the name of that provider again? Once you finally see it, you will say damn, I missed it all this time. Ha, you're welcome!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:19 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 809Chesty
Nicole Legend on the St Pete side has a set of big guns on her. Russian would not be a problem.
Originally Posted by JbKicks1990
[View Original Post]
Tonto.
-
11-25-21 17:12 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 307I saw soda a couple years ago at han River. Fantastic.
Originally Posted by Csdnoob
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 14:09 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 66Bailey I'm Tampa have huge tits.
Originally Posted by JbKicks1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 11:50 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 123Soda at yoshiko spa.
Originally Posted by JbKicks1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 11:27 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 148Chesty
Summer on St Pete side of bridge offers Russian. Decent size cans.
Originally Posted by JbKicks1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 11:13 #14377Banned Member

Posts: 5352The three middle numbers were post but A2 Xed them out can't post full numbers here.
Originally Posted by Mandingo18
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 08:01 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 307Biggest chest
Hey everyone, I'm usually an AMP / massage guy, but I'm seeing if anyone out there could recommend a provider with a huge chest. The bigger the better. Ideally someone who offers Russian. Don't care about what the rest of her looks like. Just trying to find the biggest boobs I can.
-
11-24-21 13:19 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 78I've RTFF and I have all but the middle 3 digits which were referred to as XXX unless I'm missing a post.
Originally Posted by Rockit
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 12:05 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 809No shows and scams
Stop paying deposits up front. Problem solved.
Originally Posted by BongWater1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 11:12 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 2007Met Her On The Street
Originally Posted by BongWater1
[View Original Post]
I met this one on Nebraska between Busch and Annie on Oct 11. Very strange encounter. She was jittery and not surprised she's a thief. Didn't appear to have the skillet to post an ad so assuming she has a handler. She posts, "no AA", and my experience has shown me that's a sure sign her handler is AA. Some management wrongly assume that AA's are more difficult to handle should things go south. Boy are th we why wrong.
Originally Posted by NCHUNTER
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
11-24-21 10:26 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 138Gemi
https://callescort.org/727-641-1075
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70739957
These ads look legit be careful showed up at notel and there was a squad car and 2 blacked out cars at the place just drove around building and left didn't feel like getting pinched day before thanksgiving.










Reply With Quote





