Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 30812
-
11-27-21 06:37 #16037Senior Member

Posts: 342Lily
Got the same, really need $20 for my room. GL if you guys do. Says just a week here.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 19:53 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 63Jessie Probable Fake Ad
Being a newbie 60 yr old to this game, I was interested in this hot "55 yr old Jessie". I learned from reading helpful tips here to do a search of phone number, which I did. It led me to two Charlotte ads with entirely different pictures and descriptions for "Jessie". Thanks guys.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19014810
So my search for a 45 - 50 + legit service continues.
-
11-26-21 17:06 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 619Lilly
Same here. Don't believe her for a second! Told her I'm ready $300 cash I can an Uber or pick you up. She would not budge but rrrrreally needs $$ Oh wait she can make deal on her video. That was the end of my Snapchat talk. If I hear back will report.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 16:38 #16034Senior Member

Posts: 301Muffins
Could it be that Savannah has a muffin in the oven??
-
11-26-21 13:52 #16033Senior Member

Posts: 130Lily flowers
Anybody see Lily flowers she's in town.
Ask for deposit.
-
11-26-21 13:35 #16032Senior Member

Posts: 62A little help
Hey guys, in town for the next day or so, any recommendations on some good talent in the area?
Have always wanted to see Ginger but scheduling / responses are non existent. My go to here is away until Monday. Any recommendations appreciated.
Would love GFE or PSE, or at least someone into the session.
As always happy to return the favor if you're ever in Charlotte.
Feel free to DM.
-
11-26-21 01:56 #16031Senior Member

Posts: 578She does
I've done it of course. The missing teeth just turns me off.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 00:13 #16030Senior Member

Posts: 139No. I'm not saying that.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 23:19 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 1657Best Cum Dump in the Triangle
Ok guys. Without going to Leon in the BB Forum, Does anyone have a good lead on BB queens Inbox me if you have a good Lead inbox me.
-
11-25-21 22:05 #16028Senior Member

Posts: 150Princess
Hi guys,
Visiting for some turkey neck. Anyone verified this motorboatable sweetie? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/716799783665.
J.
-
11-25-21 09:42 #16027Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks a lot I was about to meet with her.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
She looks good on the pics but I pass.
Sorry bro.
Go see Jacey next time.
-
11-25-21 09:15 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 1657All that GPS
Dude! That sucks. , 120 qv for a shit show. At best, I'd give her 80 qv. No way I'd go any higher than that. At the site of Dollar Store Version, I would have bailed out.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 08:30 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 563Cumdump?
So you're saying she'll do BBFS?
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 23:38 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake pictures but good value
Don't expect to see big tits. But for 70 (qv) the cum dump that answers the door is a good value compared to what else is out there. Definitely on something that made her a bit hyper.
Originally Posted by Stevet35A
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 21:38 #16023Senior Member

Posts: 33OMG thanks dude, guy. Thedudeguy. Have you ever dream of I think she goes by Paris. A Latina?
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





