Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12255

    First and Last

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these girls?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70696041

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70674714

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70677874

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70698727

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70674316

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70706150

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70706014

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70640119

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70704829

    Going to see one of them tomorrow. Looking for a black escort who allows DATY and hopefully ass eating. Never figured that would be a hard thing to find but here we are LOL.

    I forget who recommended Jinx but I tried to make 2 appointments and she ghosted me after a couple messages. Nature of the game.
    The first one is ok, head isn't really all that good. Super rushy and isn't accommodating.

    The last doesn't reply for shit.

  2. #12254

    Any experience with any of the following?

    Anyone seen these girls?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70696041

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70674714

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70677874

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70698727

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70674316

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70706150

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70706014

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70640119

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70704829

    Going to see one of them tomorrow. Looking for a black escort who allows DATY and hopefully ass eating. Never figured that would be a hard thing to find but here we are LOL.

    I forget who recommended Jinx but I tried to make 2 appointments and she ghosted me after a couple messages. Nature of the game.

  3. #12253

    Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentz and fellow brethren of the hobby, I see ICE Baby is back in action. Used to see her frequently for lunch break a couple years back then she moved away. I always had a great time with her. Cute, tiny, good personality, willing to please, etc. That was then. I saw her recent ad on EB and started chatting with her. She was being very agreeable to terms and is allowing 60 ss or 100 hh (red flag). Then I asked if she had a friend that could join, she immediately replied, "she's right here next to me" (red flag because ICE always used to work alone). Then I noticed that her pics are still the old four year old pics she used before so I asked her to send recent pics or post recent pics in her ad as well as send a pic of her friend. She replied saying that she had no storage left on her phone and couldn't send pics. Hmmmmm All those things combined don't quite add up to something legit for me. Spidey senses are raised here.

    Anyone seen ICE Baby lately and had a good experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70653333

    Shooter Out!!
    Just seen her last night. Small cramped and messy basement apartment. Pics are from better days for sure. Agreed to 80 for ss. Services were adequate but I was looking forward to Ice of several years ago. She did have a girlfriend there who left while we did the deed. It's really a coin flip if I would repeat.

  4. #12252

    My spidey senses were tingling too, Shooter.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentz and fellow brethren of the hobby, I see ICE Baby is back in action. Used to see her frequently for lunch break a couple years back then she moved away. I always had a great time with her. Cute, tiny, good personality, willing to please, etc. That was then. I saw her recent ad on EB and started chatting with her. She was being very agreeable to terms and is allowing 60 ss or 100 hh (red flag). Then I asked if she had a friend that could join, she immediately replied, "she's right here next to me" (red flag because ICE always used to work alone). Then I noticed that her pics are still the old four year old pics she used before so I asked her to send recent pics or post recent pics in her ad as well as send a pic of her friend. She replied saying that she had no storage left on her phone and couldn't send pics. Hmmmmm All those things combined don't quite add up to something legit for me. Spidey senses are raised here.

    Anyone seen ICE Baby lately and had a good experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70653333

    Shooter Out!!
    I was also pleasantly shocked when l saw Ice Baby's post pop up again. Texted her a few days ago and she quoted me 80 for a hh! Dirt cheap from her rates a few years ago (and she was a wild time back in the day).

    She also wouldn't send me a recent pic. The pics on her new ad are the same from years ago. She also gave me an incall address that was a house in a super sketchy area.

    I'm 50/50 on reconnecting with her, but the red flags are definitely abundant.

  5. #12251

    Is ICE Baby really back?

    Hello Gentz and fellow brethren of the hobby, I see ICE Baby is back in action. Used to see her frequently for lunch break a couple years back then she moved away. I always had a great time with her. Cute, tiny, good personality, willing to please, etc. That was then. I saw her recent ad on EB and started chatting with her. She was being very agreeable to terms and is allowing 60 ss or 100 hh (red flag). Then I asked if she had a friend that could join, she immediately replied, "she's right here next to me" (red flag because ICE always used to work alone). Then I noticed that her pics are still the old four year old pics she used before so I asked her to send recent pics or post recent pics in her ad as well as send a pic of her friend. She replied saying that she had no storage left on her phone and couldn't send pics. Hmmmmm All those things combined don't quite add up to something legit for me. Spidey senses are raised here.

    Anyone seen ICE Baby lately and had a good experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70653333

    Shooter Out!!

  6. #12250

    Zanyzo

    I had the pleasure to meet this sweeti kast week. After seeing some if her vids I had to sample for myself. Had a longweek so I opted for a nice long relaxing sloppy toppy. She did not dissapoint. Opted for hh but went over by nearly hh without a complaint. I was so happy with her work ethic (and bc I'm not an ahole) I went back to the car to add kn the donation. Top was Not too soft not too hard, just right. She dors change it up during which is nice. Her pics are accurate but muc cuter and approachable in person. Like the other review said she's one of the good ones. Treat her right guys. I had some pics but my dumbass reformatted the card accidentally.

  7. #12249

    That is a Bummer!

    Thanks for the info. So Bella or BEX. LOL is still number one

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    The video posted there isn't all that recent, since it's Steelers vs. Colts. They haven't played since the end of last season, so there's that, plus the badly written profile. Usually even drugged-out women make a certain kind of sense that non-native speakers don't.

    Also has simultaneous ads in Frederick & Eastern Shore. That's a pretty wide spread in distance for someone legit.
    .

  8. #12248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Kinda doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Maybe this one before Becca. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19891055.
    The video posted there isn't all that recent, since it's Steelers vs. Colts. They haven't played since the end of last season, so there's that, plus the badly written profile. Usually even drugged-out women make a certain kind of sense that non-native speakers don't.

    Also has simultaneous ads in Frederick & Eastern Shore. That's a pretty wide spread in distance for someone legit.

  9. #12247
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Maybe this one before Becca. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19891055.
    The girl is real. However, you would be taking one for the team. Always Google the number. If there is no history it's very risky. IMO the photos are too clear. Dream girls on that site with glamour pics is a proceed with caution for me. No reviews, No Chat comments. Here is a suggestion. Have two phone numbers. Send a text message to the the number from the burner line. All you have to do is wait a few days. Does her number change, did the pics change. No one wants to get ripped off.

  10. #12246

    Is this one real?

    Wow. Maybe this one before Becca. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19891055.

  11. #12245

    Computer girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ViceRoy123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry link is dead. New link here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19958300
    It looks like you would be dreaming with your hand only. She is a cam girl. Let's say you get to her place and make a video make sure you post it.

  12. #12244
    Quote Originally Posted by ViceRoy123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry link is dead. New link here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19958300
    Looks TGTBT. What has the communication been like? I'd suggest you don't pay deposit and make sure she's the one in the photos before walking in.

  13. #12243
    Quote Originally Posted by ViceRoy123  [View Original Post]
    I am planning on seeing this girl soon. Any one here met with her before. I did see an ad on Charmcity a while back.

    https://callescort.org/410-817-7540

    Any tips or things not mentioned will be helpful.
    Sorry link is dead. New link here.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19958300

  14. #12242

    Yes. Well sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cream / Dream lately? Is her ass still phat? Not a fan of meeting up with someone just to see some deflated sack LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70575441
    Her pics are old. Her ass isn't phat but its soft and jiggly. I'd recommend.

  15. #12241

    Falisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Big is a relative term, but I think anyone would consider her ass big. IMO yes a PAWG. Ask her for her hip measurement if you need a minimum number size, LOL. Looks like the link I posted has been taken down. Search STG for Falisha to see if she posts again.
    I have seen her 3 x and not going back. 1st was great really attentive, professional, conversational and not clock watching. Enjoyed the BJ give. 2nd visit was not as good service as the 1st but local so wth. 3rd visit she seem to loss a little weight, smoking cr with the roommate, wanted me to do BBFS with promises of never doing it with anyone else (Declined), rushed the visit from hhr to qv with another monger waiting outside. The booty and boobies are big but the booty is not head turning pawg but just there. YMMV.

    She was much better when she had her own room. Sharing with other working girls must be distracting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape