Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20337

    Anna

    Good morning gents, hope all are enjoying this extended playing time. I am entering trying Anna. Anyone had any experience? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
    https://dc.rubratings.com/251131

  2. #20336

    Wen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomjay  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this place. I see them advertise a lot, making me want to visit them next week.
    I've used a few times. Recently saw Mina. Attractive 30's Chinese. All natural. I think 50 half, 70 hour. Poor massage skills. Covered BJ for +80. Top off A/B natural perky.

  3. #20335

    Wen Spa in Vienna

    Any word on this place. I see them advertise a lot, making me want to visit them next week.

  4. #20334
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Dear MMS and Massage Technician (truly wonderful ladies).

    I am thankful to be able to visit you and be your client.

    I hope all your customers appreciate your efforts on all our behalfs.

    I also hope all of my brother mongers are always nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    You know, I was reading this post and without even looking I thought, this must be PA talking. Here's to you buddy, a class act for sure and I couldn't agree with you more.

  5. #20333

    Happy Thanksgiving to all the Ladies

    Dear MMS and Massage Technician (truly wonderful ladies).

    I am thankful to be able to visit you and be your client.

    I hope all your customers appreciate your efforts on all our behalfs.

    I also hope all of my brother mongers are always nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  6. #20332

    Gobble Gobble eve

    Visiting from Richmond this week. Was kindly given info close to where I'm staying. Last night I visited Comfort Massage on Manassas. It was ok. Greeted by. A middle ages asian lady in floral dress. Didn't get her name. Very clean appearing place. She gave an ok massage however, she did like using a lot of forearm. She did allow it roaming. On the flip she went to work on Jr. She finished me up, cleaned me up and I was out. 80. Didn't seem like there was anything extra offered.

  7. #20331

    Lily's Spa on Nutley

    Enjoyed a session with Lily at Lily's Spa on Nutley. Older Chinese woman provided a decent half hour massage for $50 with CFS for $120. She provided a clean, fun session.

  8. #20330
    Dreamt I was at Star Garden for an hour massage. Walked in and Sophie (or Sophia) was waiting near the door. She was an older Chinese lady, who claimed to remember from before covid (it's been at least 2 years since I've been to this place, can't say I remembered her). Had a nice TS which was longer than usual and very soapy. While chatting, she mentioned being there since before they changed their name. Had a nice massage and a nice average finish. At the end she had someone else say hello and say "next time you get her". She had long blond looking hair. Will probably repeat but not in a hurry.

  9. #20329
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Mimi at Blue Ocean earlier this month. I walked in and asked for 30 minutes. No TS was offered (maybe because it sounded occupied) and I was asked to lay down to begin the massage. Above average massage. I would guess that Mimi is in her mid-40's. Slender frame, face is a 5-6, and she is hiding some D's underneath her shirt that'll she'll let you play with during the release (I think more can be had). Anyway took me a while to bust (I've got stamina if I've busted within the last 1-3 days), but finally did. Tipped her 40 and she got mad and was saying that I need to tip 60. For a half hour massage with a handy and no TS? I think not. Anyway, she said to bring 60 for the tip the next time I come back, which is unlikely. Also, the sheets weren't changed after we finished. Odd considering that I saw a laundry room with a washer and dryer in the facility as I was walking out (the way the massage table is setup I doubt the base layer of the sheets, which also covers the hole in the table where you rest your face when on your stomach, gets changed that often).
    She has a tasty kitty and much to my surprise can get quite vocal if she likes your technique.

  10. #20328
    Usually 2 in an hour or 3 in 90 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a plan. And you got multiple pop via HJ within an hour?

  11. #20327
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    What's worked for me is to teach someone that you see regularly and is willing to please the type of technique that you enjoy.

    I have developed a few regulars around the area that provide an edging type "hegre art" or lingam massage with multiple pops catered to my liking.
    That sounds like a plan. And you got multiple pop via HJ within an hour?

  12. #20326

    Blue Ocean. Mimi

    Had a dream about Mimi at Blue Ocean earlier this month. I walked in and asked for 30 minutes. No TS was offered (maybe because it sounded occupied) and I was asked to lay down to begin the massage. Above average massage. I would guess that Mimi is in her mid-40's. Slender frame, face is a 5-6, and she is hiding some D's underneath her shirt that'll she'll let you play with during the release (I think more can be had). Anyway took me a while to bust (I've got stamina if I've busted within the last 1-3 days), but finally did. Tipped her 40 and she got mad and was saying that I need to tip 60. For a half hour massage with a handy and no TS? I think not. Anyway, she said to bring 60 for the tip the next time I come back, which is unlikely. Also, the sheets weren't changed after we finished. Odd considering that I saw a laundry room with a washer and dryer in the facility as I was walking out (the way the massage table is setup I doubt the base layer of the sheets, which also covers the hole in the table where you rest your face when on your stomach, gets changed that often).

  13. #20325
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Update, Jenny is no longer here and went back to Korea. Person working was heavy. I turned around and left.
    That's strange. I normally see June and she left last week to go to Korea for about a month. She has a smokers voice. Straight black hair. Average body, pretty good body for an older woman. Always jovial. Jenny has brownish hair, rail thin petite body. Normal voice.

  14. #20324

    Good HJ Technique

    What's worked for me is to teach someone that you see regularly and is willing to please the type of technique that you enjoy.

    I have developed a few regulars around the area that provide an edging type "hegre art" or lingam massage with multiple pops catered to my liking.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemans, I agree with you guys 100%. Good HJ technique is hard to find here in NOVA but it is the norm in Asia. I have shared this a few weeks back and I will repost to share this "knowledge":

    Search japanese+classic+men+s+beauty+treatments+in+tokyo on sparkbang, and you will see what HJ is like in Asia. The title of this video says Japanese, but such technique is actually very common in Asia. Providers without this skill are simply not competitive in those markets.

  15. #20323
    Quote Originally Posted by BairenNanhai  [View Original Post]
    I've been around a bit. The young Koreans I used to see in Charleston were the best looking with the best technique. Too bad extras were not available. The Chinese and Koreans in the VA Beach area are hit or miss, but more options are generally available here with the Chinese. Young MTs are hard to find here. When you find them, they disappear quickly. I know this varies by location. I have not found a Korean in Charleston or VA Beach / Tidewater that will go beyond maybe letting you touch a bare breast, and that only happened once. LOL. Had a Korean in Charleston that gave the best balls massage pre-flip though. However, Manhattan is another world! You can have anything you want for a price. Had a cute young Chinese girl whose technique was so amazing that I almost lost it immediately! I usually have them getting frustrated because I take to long. LOL. Her voodoo was beyond measure! Still dreaming of a trip to Asia. Damned COVID BS!

    Bairen.
    Gentlemans, I agree with you guys 100%. Good HJ technique is hard to find here in NOVA but it is the norm in Asia. I have shared this a few weeks back and I will repost to share this "knowledge":

    Search japanese+classic+men+s+beauty+treatments+in+tokyo on sparkbang, and you will see what HJ is like in Asia. The title of this video says Japanese, but such technique is actually very common in Asia. Providers without this skill are simply not competitive in those markets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape