Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17568
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Korean Palace sends ongoing text messages after verification. I was verified years ago and when I asked to have my number removed from text messages. I became unverified. Since I have 1 phone and no plans for a burner, the last thing I want or need is my wife seeing text messages. . I am planning to ask them to re-verify me, but not if they are still sending text out.
    I have never received random texts from them, only get one after I contact them.

  2. #17567

    Sasha Valentine

    I cannot say enough about Sasha as I got to spend a few hours with her earlier this week. This young lady is special and really knows how to satisfy a man. https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chica...ha-valentine-6.

  3. #17566

    Black Blossom

    A couple of weeks ago, I saw this young lady who posts daily:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7736060260/1

    She responded immediately to my inquiry with rates. $140 BBJ +CFS (Same rate for just BBJ) $200 for BBFS $100 for BJ and $120 for anal. I only had to wait 5 minutes outside her private place, which is right off 290 near California. Her build is exactly as advertised (tits are enormous), but her face is prettier than her pics imo. I went for BBJ and enjoyed it with plenty bls, just the way I like it. Cool chick, good service, and no bs. I will definitely return. I busted too quickly to inquire or try DATY or DATO, but I am fairly certain they are on the menu.

  4. #17565
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Was on Chi-town in August and had a nice time with Lisa from Canada. Incall was an office building attached to an apartment complex in Roselle but it appears the offices have been converted into apartments. Long blond hair with nice man mades. Not a spinner but definitely a Cali girl look. Dream was hhr 1. 6 and started with a nice rub (man mades on my back), and CBJ, cg, mish with a Russian finish. A great dream and could hold a convo. Somewhat detached during and lacking in eye contact but very nice (not GFE but not robotic). Will repeat when I am in Chitown (3-4 x a year).
    Assume you were nice to her. I've seen her for several years. Go back a few times and the menu opens up. BBBJ, DFK, MSOG & CFS for same $$ When menu opened up I tip generously though. Definitely a YMMV woman though if you read reviews. I like her and we hit it off. Have kids the same age. If you are in the area that often make her your go to lady. You won't regret it. I've had her over to my hotel once in awhile too. I'm in town about every other month or so. I keep hoping she will offer BBFS, but she hasn't. At least not with me.

  5. #17564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Use text app

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Korean Palace sends ongoing text messages after verification. I was verified years ago and when I asked to have my number removed from text messages. I became unverified. Since I have 1 phone and no plans for a burner, the last thing I want or need is my wife seeing text messages. . I am planning to ask them to re-verify me, but not if they are still sending text out.
    Use text app. Keep it logged out until you want to look at it. How many random apps do you have on your phone? My suggestion get a bunch and bunch of games.

  6. #17563

    Korean Palace verification

    Does anyone know if Korean Palace sends ongoing text messages after verification. I was verified years ago and when I asked to have my number removed from text messages. I became unverified. Since I have 1 phone and no plans for a burner, the last thing I want or need is my wife seeing text messages. . I am planning to ask them to re-verify me, but not if they are still sending text out.

  7. #17562

    Sparxx

    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    This may be late intel as I haven't seen her ads for a bit but when I was in Chitown from TN in August I saw Casey. A bit expensive 2. 2 hhr but I got Everything I wanted. She was vocal, let me take video, and no up for a Greek convo. Great butt. I was staying at the Hyatt and did outcall. Had a nice time with doggie on the balcony.
    Casey is posting on Tryst as Listcrawler has locked up many escort accounts. She has a completely open menu and gets into her sessions.

  8. #17561

    Leilani

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2642776

    Leilani came by my place of residence we had scheduled our appointment for 930 pm but she didn't arrive until 1120 pm. She walked in the door and was very nice but smelled of cigarettes, weed, and liquor. We continued our session in my living room where she wanted to dance a little, so she did but as soon as she started she wanted to keep drinking, so she asked for alcohol, no problem there. She then proceeded to ask if I had weed a d I responded with no. She then asked if I had cigarettes. Say no. She will smoke all of your cigarettes if she could. She continued dancing and then had to sit down because she was too intoxicated. Ridiculous. Needless to say I never got anything out of our appointment, she was too intoxicated, never got to see any of her if you know why I mean. She was a complete waste of time especially for the donation she was asking. After she saw that I was having a terrible time she had the audacity to ask if I would like to extend the session. Of course I responded right away with NO. Please do not waste your time and money. She said she also works in Vegas, where she is originally from. Keep an eye out for this woman and steer clear. The only positive thing I can say is that she was nice.

  9. #17560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Whoa. 140 BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    I was on the hunt and was going to cardate with her but decided to go to her spot. She let me in to a rundown apartment she clearly shares, she said she was alone but I heard someone. Went to her room and dreamed of a nice QV BBBJCIM for 140.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70710907
    Was there more to that QV? Or was that just BBBJCIM?

  10. #17559

    Nice mouth here

    I was on the hunt and was going to cardate with her but decided to go to her spot. She let me in to a rundown apartment she clearly shares, she said she was alone but I heard someone. Went to her room and dreamed of a nice QV BBBJCIM for 140.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70710907

  11. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    It's not clear who any of these girls are. No Maci shows up when I search LC.
    Apologies "Mallory".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70704942

  12. #17557

    Read the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkanator1001  [View Original Post]
    I want to create a thread for deep throat, throat fucking, gagging etc.

    It seems I don't have permissions yet though. Can somebody tell me how many posts are needed, or what has to be done.

    So I can create it? Hopefully an admin can comment here.
    There is already a thread for it.

  13. #17556

    Creating a thread

    I want to create a thread for deep throat, throat fucking, gagging etc.

    It seems I don't have permissions yet though. Can somebody tell me how many posts are needed, or what has to be done.

    So I can create it? Hopefully an admin can comment here.

  14. #17555

    Wow! What a wonderful report! She's my type of girl!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to see her because I like fancy girls and this one seemed like she would either be great or terrible. Needed to so some verification but nothing too bad. Used the exchanges to talk a little about what I like and was very accommodating about outfits and makeup. Its one of the things I like about girls at this level. She's a bigger girl than she looks in the photos. Not fat, but tall, athletic and strong. Strong, muscular ass. Reminds me a little bit of Lindsey Vonn.

    She's a good looking girl and is super cerebral. She's definitely someone who likes to sit down and talk before getting into it. Good for guys who like a more date like approach but I can see other guys getting impatient, especially if they only pay for an hour and like to pop as much as possible. We had some wine, she talked about her favorite French wine regions and soil and all this crap she got all nerdy about.

    When the main event started, a good half hour in, she went to the bathroom and I went to the bedroom and she came out in exactly the outfit we talked about. She's sexy and has a good memory about what I like.

    The sex itself was a little slow paced but good. A very leisurely BBBJ, didn't go deep but felt good. Good DFK and she kept her stocking and heels on the whole time while I DATY with her legs in the air. She isn't into hard pounding with the CFS and will tell you if you're going too hard. She comes very hard but it takes a long time to get her there.

    Overall it was a very girlfriend experience. She is very taste specific but if you're into a very deliberate and thoughtful approach I think you'll like her.
    I'm glad you had fun with her! I love her body! Tall, not fat but lean meat in the right places and the facts she likes to wear sexy clothes per request!! You are my idol! I've come across some of your posts and you chose girls at different levels / venues / environment. You are a truly trooper. She has the naughty porn star looks. I could never afford her. I'm jealous but I applaud the fact money is not an issue for you. I wish I had that financial freedom. Nice report! I'm sure it will help the affluent guys make up their mind!

  15. #17554

    Sparxxx

    This may be late intel as I haven't seen her ads for a bit but when I was in Chitown from TN in August I saw Casey. A bit expensive 2. 2 hhr but I got Everything I wanted. She was vocal, let me take video, and no up for a Greek convo. Great butt. I was staying at the Hyatt and did outcall. Had a nice time with doggie on the balcony.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape