Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17553

    Canadian Lisa

    Was on Chi-town in August and had a nice time with Lisa from Canada. Incall was an office building attached to an apartment complex in Roselle but it appears the offices have been converted into apartments. Long blond hair with nice man mades. Not a spinner but definitely a Cali girl look. Dream was hhr 1. 6 and started with a nice rub (man mades on my back), and CBJ, cg, mish with a Russian finish. A great dream and could hold a convo. Somewhat detached during and lacking in eye contact but very nice (not GFE but not robotic). Will repeat when I am in Chitown (3-4 x a year).

  2. #17552

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    It's not clear who any of these girls are. No Maci shows up when I search LC.
    Anyone know of a link for her?

  3. #17551
    It's not clear who any of these girls are. No Maci shows up when I search LC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Had a cardate dream with Maci last week, confusing meet up though. She pulled up with security, hopped, gave decent BBBJCIM while letting me play with her tits. She uses the number of Britney and a couple other girls, so luck of the draw. CeCe used to use that number too and good lord that broad can suck. Hope she comes back.

  4. #17550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Your money

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoolNavyVet  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time chatting with this girl. Ends up being named Jen (something) and asks for a small deposit on cashap or venmo. Fine - she didn't say how much. Sent her 20 and she asked for more. Not doing it. She talks about trust and walks with my money. Glad it was only 20. Needless to say. Huge waste of time and denied my request for a refund. I would stay away but YMMV. Good luck out there.
    But I think every senior monger would agree. Stop sending deposits to people you don't know or never met and fully trust. Hell I can't send moneygram or western union without a warning of this same thing. But be careful as you found out.

  5. #17549

    Maci on Lc

    Had a cardate dream with Maci last week, confusing meet up though. She pulled up with security, hopped, gave decent BBBJCIM while letting me play with her tits. She uses the number of Britney and a couple other girls, so luck of the draw. CeCe used to use that number too and good lord that broad can suck. Hope she comes back.

  6. #17548

    Haven't been there

    I freely admit to being chicken. I can't afford what many of you pay and am too scared of getting scammed. Having said that I get such a kick out of visiting sites. A good amount of the time, the pics don't match what the girls say about herself. She will call herself a big girl when the pics show bikini beauties. My reason for writing was the one I saw on Escort Alligator. She says no bare while showing a pic of her dripping cum from her pussy.

  7. #17547

    Opps

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoolNavyVet  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time chatting with this girl. Ends up being named Jen (something) and asks for a small deposit on cashap or venmo. Fine - she didn't say how much. Sent her 20 and she asked for more. Not doing it. She talks about trust and walks with my money. Glad it was only 20. Needless to say. Huge waste of time and denied my request for a refund. I would stay away but YMMV. Good luck out there.
    Just be happy you only lost $20. Good lesson learned. Please share where you found this girl and her details so that another monger doesn't get taken by her. Thanks and be safe.

  8. #17546

    608 - Just In. Travel to you

    Spent some time chatting with this girl. Ends up being named Jen (something) and asks for a small deposit on cashap or venmo. Fine - she didn't say how much. Sent her 20 and she asked for more. Not doing it. She talks about trust and walks with my money. Glad it was only 20. Needless to say. Huge waste of time and denied my request for a refund. I would stay away but YMMV. Good luck out there.

  9. #17545

    608 - Just In. Travel to you

    Spent some time chatting with this girl. Ends up being named Jen (something) and asks for a small deposit on cashap or venmo. Fine - she didn't say how much. Sent her 20 and she asked for more. Not doing it. She talks about trust and walks with my money. Glad it was only 20. Needless to say. Huge waste of time and denied my request for a refund. I would stay away but YMMV. Good luck out there.

  10. #17544

    Zena

    So I texted Zena a few days ago. I was interested in a doubles session and wanted to know if she had any new and interesting partners. All I got back was that she is studying for her real estate license LOL. Anyone else see or talk to her lately?

  11. #17543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    That's a bunch of money, I hope you enjoyed it. It sounds like you did.

    I've been with women also that insist on some conversation to start with. It does work well, usually. I keep gong back to one of them. The connection thing is real, no doubt about it. Just have to remember to stay away from politics unless you know that the girl isn't absolutely crazy in the opposite of whatever you are!
    Money is never a problem for me. That's what's nice about living only for myself. Some of my friends in my line of work have much more expensive and destructive habits.

    Agree on making sure you can connect with the girl. I'm the type of person who can connect with pretty much anyone. Women in particular are easy to get to open up. This girl in particular is an open book.

  12. #17542
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I booked two hours with her. I verified with my p411 account (where I have like 100 okays) and offered two hours and she skipped the deposit in exchange.

    Two hours wasn't an unreasonable amount of time for the type of service she provides. One hour would have been way too short because she's the kind of girl who relies on some sort of connection to work well.
    That's a bunch of money, I hope you enjoyed it. It sounds like you did.

    I've been with women also that insist on some conversation to start with. It does work well, usually. I keep gong back to one of them. The connection thing is real, no doubt about it. Just have to remember to stay away from politics unless you know that the girl isn't absolutely crazy in the opposite of whatever you are!

  13. #17541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The Lindsey Vonn reference def gets my attention. A girl with good muscle tone is definitely hot. So you talk a half hour. Do you then only get a half-hour of sex? That's really a fucking expensive half-hour.

    The 20% deposit is also pretty much a non-starter. I've only ever done that once and that girl had an absolute shit-ton of great reviews everywhere.
    I booked two hours with her. I verified with my p411 account (where I have like 100 okays) and offered two hours and she skipped the deposit in exchange.

    Two hours wasn't an unreasonable amount of time for the type of service she provides. One hour would have been way too short because she's the kind of girl who relies on some sort of connection to work well.

  14. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    https://www.camillebisous.com

    Not fat, but tall, athletic and strong. Strong, muscular ass. Reminds me a little bit of Lindsey Vonn....

    She's definitely someone who likes to sit down and talk before getting into it. Good for guys who like a more date like approach but I can see other guys getting impatient, especially if they only pay for an hour and like to pop as much as possible...

    When the main event started, a good half hour in,
    The Lindsey Vonn reference def gets my attention. A girl with good muscle tone is definitely hot. So you talk a half hour. Do you then only get a half-hour of sex? That's really a fucking expensive half-hour.

    The 20% deposit is also pretty much a non-starter. I've only ever done that once and that girl had an absolute shit-ton of great reviews everywhere.

  15. #17539

    411

    Looking for recommendations for a few ladies as I will be in your city for a week. Right now, I'm looking for +30 year old, nice body, large boobs, and nice tanned or light brown skin. I know asking for a tan girl in November in Chicago is like finding a unicorn but maybe a nice Hispanic or middle eastern lady. I'm coming off a long absence from this word and am hoping to find some quality ladies while in Chicago this week. Appreciate any help. You can feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape