Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 10629
-
11-23-21 22:13 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 379So I was back and forth with her. She wants a deposit and is outcall only. I told her no. I told her I wanted an incall and all of a sudden she said that now she had an incall, so I should send the deposit. LOL. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 19:50 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 45Provider Greek CIA
Does anyone white chicks BBFS CIA providers? (no BBW) I have found a couple that is willing to go the Greece but covered. So I am going to need some help here. .
Thanks,
-
11-23-21 19:39 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 287Will provide menu w / cip listed will provide photo verification seems legit but asks for deposit any confirms.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70685512
-
11-23-21 19:34 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 236Not really. That's the VIP definition for lots of those girls.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 17:39 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 45Vip
What is in the description plus DFK.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 16:55 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 443Seemed odd that VIP was only BBBJ.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 13:06 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 2939It is literally posted in your post.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 22:42 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 443What did the VIP menu consist of?
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 17:07 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 45Not my experience
Nice girl, cute face. However, she does not belong here (paid VIP).
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
BBBJ, BBCIM & CFS.
-
11-22-21 12:40 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 2335What's up with the blemishes?? Form the little pills crossing the border these days? That's too bad I wanted to see her. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 12:39 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 2335Plus tip? Damn!! When I lived in Spain I could get laid six times by a local girl (covered) for 900! Didn't have to step over tents to get to the ***** house!! Ha ha.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 09:39 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 52Interesting. I may have to hit her up again. It's been about 2 years since I've seen her. If it's on the table oh I would play again.
Originally Posted by MeatyVag
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 19:05 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 287Not sure what's a bigger turn off no bb or no kissing yall are using listerine right I mean cool mint fresh strips costs 5 bucks for a pack of 3 at bi mart.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:25 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 287Ya the menu she sent made daddy sad in the pants these hoors are so overvalued and overpriced I saw 9 for 90 minutes VIP PLUS TIP no lie srsly get the fuck over yourself.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:50 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 379Yeah not sure. Thats one of them. Or are you confirming her too? It seems unlikely she'd go for bbfscip for 3.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





