Thread: PrivateDelights
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 839 of 839
-
11-23-21 11:37 #14Senior Member

Posts: 618Great list man, nice collection! Always wanted to see VIPKimmy, her pics are insane. Are Bonita Baby's pics accurate? That's a hell of a price if so. Cute little latina.
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 09:00 #13Senior Member

Posts: 90Unfortunately too many simps lately, so I don't see that happening. Especially with the inflationary macro environment as well.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 01:35 #12Senior Member

Posts: 226Quick and dirty list
I have seen quite a few PD providers, most were GFE (BBBJ, cfs) and all have been 300 or less. Here is a quick summary:
Aleczis (twice pre-pandemic) GFE 200 Hr.
Karalove1 non GFE 250 hhr.
SweetAubrey (twice pre-pandemic) GFE 300 hhr. More expensive now.
Aaliyahrose (pre-pandemic) GFE 250 hhr. More expensive now.
VIPkimmy (pre-pandemic) non GFE 250 hhr. More expensive now.
Sexy Sam GFE less than 300 hhr. Still less than 300.
Kristy Taylor GFE less than 300 hhr. Prices can vary but I have seen 300 or less for hhr.
Sweet Petite Sash (a) GFE 300 Hr.
Jessie Monroe CBJ 80.
Sophia16 non GFE 250 hhr.
Mila Princess (twice) GFE 200 hhr.
VIP Emily Brooks non GFE 250 hhr but I've seen higher.
Sweet Cassie (3 x) GFE 250 hhr (grandfathered rate).
One night in Aspen non GFE 250 hhr.
Bonita Baby (best value on PD) GFE 150 hhr.
Kendra Cuban GFE 200 hhr.
Celine69 GFE 300 hhr.
Amanda Babe GFE 300 or less hhr.
Isabelle 69 GFE 300 hhr.
Issalovely69 GFE 250 hhr (special rate b / c I've seen her a lot).
Almost all of them do not have BBBJ on their no list. Usually that is a deal breaker for me. As always YMMV. I'm always neatly manscaped and freshly showered.
-
11-22-21 21:55 #11Senior Member

Posts: 146The problem is there are enough dudes out there who will pay those prices without flinching and the girls who charge them know it. There's likely no road back.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:48 #10Senior Member

Posts: 605Got to set some boundaries
Folks need to stop seeing ladies over 400 GFE.
Some girls on this website asking 600 and 800 for GFE. And 400 for CBJ which is ridiculous pricing.
There are gems out there who offer GFE for 300. But is very rare.
Once all the dudes stop entertaining these prices, it's going to come down eventually.
-
11-17-21 11:45 #9Senior Member

Posts: 81PD def expensive
I have been a PD reviewer for several years. Originally figured that was the only way to get rated as it were so I would not have to play silly rabbit games to make appointments to have fun. San Diego is actually a great place for these activities. I have been fortunate to travel the world and although USA is the most PITA place to safely play this city is better than most. Some cities actually have the whole industry asking for a guy to send a pic of yourself holding your drivers license next to your head. Who in their right mind would do that? That said I have come to the realization as many of you have that PD is basically UBER surge pricing territory. Having done a cost benefit analysis with time being one axis and money being the other, nothing beats Tijuana! I will over the next few months trickle in my experiences with the 40 or so PD ladies so I can give back to this community. As a man once said " never have so few few given so much to so many". Bastardized I know LOL.
-
11-16-21 10:15 #8Banned Member

Posts: 91Eden stone
She has been posting for a while. A little high on the.
Price but she doesn't list greek as a no. Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
Haven't had a pd providers yet. When I do I will review.
Thanks.
Woody.
-
11-15-21 20:55 #7Senior Member

Posts: 563Miss_Lizzy_
Anyone seen Miss Lizzy?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Miss_Lizzy_
-
11-08-21 19:33 #6Senior Member

Posts: 101Cute
She is cute, but $$$ is to high for 1/2 hr and no BBBJ, so not on my list.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 11:31 #5Senior Member

Posts: 98Icymegan
Any info on this girl? She's going to be in town for a bit, and I see she also posts ads on LC.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/icymegan
-
11-07-21 18:28 #4Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for this, I've had providers delete less than 5 star reviews and seen a couple "highly reviewed" providers only to receive awful service. Nothing stops them from making sock accounts and writing their own reviews LOL.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 23:24 #3Senior Member

Posts: 229$$$$ for a CBJ? I'll pass.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
You could try hitting her up on SA. Maybe she asks for less there. https://members.seeking.com/member/21a64ed1-30eb-47c1-a573-57545da046be
-
11-06-21 21:52 #2Senior Member

Posts: 266Intel?
I want to say thank you for setting this new thread up.
Does anyone have intel on this thick Asian? She does show pics upon request. But I'd like to know if her service is worth.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Cassieb063
-
11-06-21 17:41 #1Senior Member

Posts: 563PrivateDelights
I'm starting this thread so we can ask questions, review and vouch for legit ladies from PrivateDelights. I see Beccasofine is in town and was wondering if anyone has met her? Thanks everyone!
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/beccasofine












Reply With Quote




