Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 26919
-
11-23-21 19:34 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 151Nice mouth here
I was on the hunt and was going to cardate with her but decided to go to her spot. She let me in to a rundown apartment she clearly shares, she said she was alone but I heard someone. Went to her room and dreamed of a nice QV BBBJCIM for 140.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70710907
-
11-23-21 19:28 #17558Senior Member

Posts: 151Apologies "Mallory".
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70704942
-
11-23-21 19:22 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 626Read the forum
There is already a thread for it.
Originally Posted by Kinkanator1001
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 19:03 #17556Regular Member

Posts: 8Creating a thread
I want to create a thread for deep throat, throat fucking, gagging etc.
It seems I don't have permissions yet though. Can somebody tell me how many posts are needed, or what has to be done.
So I can create it? Hopefully an admin can comment here.
-
11-23-21 18:03 #17555Senior Member

Posts: 258Wow! What a wonderful report! She's my type of girl!!
I'm glad you had fun with her! I love her body! Tall, not fat but lean meat in the right places and the facts she likes to wear sexy clothes per request!! You are my idol! I've come across some of your posts and you chose girls at different levels / venues / environment. You are a truly trooper. She has the naughty porn star looks. I could never afford her. I'm jealous but I applaud the fact money is not an issue for you. I wish I had that financial freedom. Nice report! I'm sure it will help the affluent guys make up their mind!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 17:25 #17554Senior Member

Posts: 62Sparxxx
This may be late intel as I haven't seen her ads for a bit but when I was in Chitown from TN in August I saw Casey. A bit expensive 2. 2 hhr but I got Everything I wanted. She was vocal, let me take video, and no up for a Greek convo. Great butt. I was staying at the Hyatt and did outcall. Had a nice time with doggie on the balcony.
-
11-23-21 17:20 #17553Senior Member

Posts: 62Canadian Lisa
Was on Chi-town in August and had a nice time with Lisa from Canada. Incall was an office building attached to an apartment complex in Roselle but it appears the offices have been converted into apartments. Long blond hair with nice man mades. Not a spinner but definitely a Cali girl look. Dream was hhr 1. 6 and started with a nice rub (man mades on my back), and CBJ, cg, mish with a Russian finish. A great dream and could hold a convo. Somewhat detached during and lacking in eye contact but very nice (not GFE but not robotic). Will repeat when I am in Chitown (3-4 x a year).
-
11-23-21 14:00 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 117Ditto
Anyone know of a link for her?
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:48 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 233It's not clear who any of these girls are. No Maci shows up when I search LC.
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:01 #17550Senior Member

Posts: 503Your money
But I think every senior monger would agree. Stop sending deposits to people you don't know or never met and fully trust. Hell I can't send moneygram or western union without a warning of this same thing. But be careful as you found out.
Originally Posted by ACoolNavyVet
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 08:50 #17549Senior Member

Posts: 151Maci on Lc
Had a cardate dream with Maci last week, confusing meet up though. She pulled up with security, hopped, gave decent BBBJCIM while letting me play with her tits. She uses the number of Britney and a couple other girls, so luck of the draw. CeCe used to use that number too and good lord that broad can suck. Hope she comes back.
-
11-22-21 23:58 #17548Senior Member

Posts: 834Haven't been there
I freely admit to being chicken. I can't afford what many of you pay and am too scared of getting scammed. Having said that I get such a kick out of visiting sites. A good amount of the time, the pics don't match what the girls say about herself. She will call herself a big girl when the pics show bikini beauties. My reason for writing was the one I saw on Escort Alligator. She says no bare while showing a pic of her dripping cum from her pussy.
-
11-22-21 16:05 #17547Senior Member

Posts: 256Opps
Just be happy you only lost $20. Good lesson learned. Please share where you found this girl and her details so that another monger doesn't get taken by her. Thanks and be safe.
Originally Posted by ACoolNavyVet
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 10:50 #17546Regular Member

Posts: 8608 - Just In. Travel to you
Spent some time chatting with this girl. Ends up being named Jen (something) and asks for a small deposit on cashap or venmo. Fine - she didn't say how much. Sent her 20 and she asked for more. Not doing it. She talks about trust and walks with my money. Glad it was only 20. Needless to say. Huge waste of time and denied my request for a refund. I would stay away but YMMV. Good luck out there.
-
11-22-21 10:23 #17545Regular Member

Posts: 8608 - Just In. Travel to you
Spent some time chatting with this girl. Ends up being named Jen (something) and asks for a small deposit on cashap or venmo. Fine - she didn't say how much. Sent her 20 and she asked for more. Not doing it. She talks about trust and walks with my money. Glad it was only 20. Needless to say. Huge waste of time and denied my request for a refund. I would stay away but YMMV. Good luck out there.











Reply With Quote





