Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 30797
-
11-23-21 12:38 #15962Regular Member

Posts: 8She keeps steal photos and money
She goes by many names. Sometimes she calls herself Blair or Ashley, etc. She is a thief, liar, etc. I saw an ad with my homegirl's photo on it with a different number. I knew the ad must of be created by Blair. My homegirl has never changed her number. My homegirl does not have a bad reputation. Blair is so desperate that she can't post real pics of herself because she has ruined her reputation. So I guess know Blair is just using fake pics and catfishing off real girls that post. This is ad that I believe was created by Blair. My homegirl on the ad is real but it not her real number. My homegirl only posts on stg.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70673763
I am attaching more real pics of Blair and some of the fake pics she has been using. The thing about list crawler is you can see the photos they use on previous ads.
Originally Posted by TonyRoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:38 #15961Senior Member

Posts: 377Tryst is safe
Tryst is pretty safe, not saying you won't get scammed, but 99% if not all profiles are verified. It's like a slightly cheaper version of eros.
Originally Posted by Villiano
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 11:18 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 72Adult Search
How trustworthy are as "verified" companions. There are some I recognize and some that just scream fake.
I'd like to try "Jane" but seems fake. Any experiences my fellow mongers can share?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2588492
-
11-23-21 10:57 #15959Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks
Appreciate this, glad to know there was some value there. FWIW, I'm not single and have found the anonymity in the sugar bowl to be far better than what is requested for verification with most mid-level and up escorts lately.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
I'm also playing out of town, which will probably get old after a while, but for now it is great.
-
11-23-21 09:29 #15958Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone give Sarah West a go?
I think I've only seen her add the last couple weeks so seems to be fairly new in Raleigh. Has anyone seen her? I'm hesitant of possible demons based on the photos but could just be me being over cautious.
Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw
-
11-23-21 09:22 #15957Senior Member

Posts: 33NicoleDupreexx
I saw her last week. She is very nice and open to anything. 2 for the hour. Back massage, FS, backdoor and COF all included.
Originally Posted by Villiano
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 08:37 #15956Senior Member

Posts: 1710Great post. Thanks for the well-written explanation. I'd be doing this based on this post if I were single for sure.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 08:31 #15955Senior Member

Posts: 377Recent reviews
Didn't provide one because there's been recent reports. Just search and you'll see a few other good reports.
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 06:44 #15954Regular Member

Posts: 5Nicole Dupree
I might dream of this one. Anyone else have the same dream?
https://tryst.link/escort/nicoledupreexxx
By the way, tryst seems to have less fake ads and might be easier to actually find something real. Anyone know why that is? Thanks.
-
11-23-21 05:45 #15953Senior Member

Posts: 57They're all legit
But they all lead to the same girl. And she probably looks like a potato.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 22:19 #15952Senior Member

Posts: 121They're all fake so unless you're
Really interested in that demographic, I'd simply use the ethnicity filter to remove them. I haven't seen an Asian ad on there in years.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:15 #15951Senior Member

Posts: 342Asian ads?
So many Asian ads on STG, how do we tell which ones are legit?
-
11-22-21 17:02 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 102Jacey
Got a link?
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 16:07 #15949Banned Member

Posts: 36Nice girl
I was texting here back and forth. I didn't get to see her. She is in need of funds. Seems like a really nice girl just down on her luck. Over text she seemed like a really nice girl. And of course everyone wants to fuck the sweetones! I was dying to pound her! Maybe I'll finally get to see her.
Pit.
Originally Posted by Randoms18
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 14:17 #15948Senior Member

Posts: 284I did.
What a mess. I got to the hotel and there was like 10 cop cars and they were starting to cordon off an area with police tape. I pulled across the street and told her, then she said come over anyway. Well, the little head was thinking and I did. She let me in the side door, got into the room and there is some girl supposedly sleeping in the chair and her sister taking a shower. I was going to walk and I suggested I would do a car date for less and she agreed. Went across the street and fucked her in the back seat for 60. Decent BBBJ to get things started and pussy was fairly tight. I wouldn't repeat that situation but the price was right. If you can get her in her room without others, it might be ok. I would repeat for that price in the room but nothing more.
Originally Posted by Stevet35A
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.










Reply With Quote





