Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 793 of 2146 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 843 893 1293 1793 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 32178
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20298
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Manassas from Richmond this week. I looked at several places on Rubmaps around here. Just curious if there are any reviews. Not looking for FS, just standard finish, a little utc, or just HE.

    Thanks.
    Check out Manassas Therapy. Judy will take care of you for the right $.

  2. #20297

    Queen Spa in Franconia

    Located conveniently in Franconia, the staff at Queen are all nice ladies, and the spa is well maintained.

    My "usual massage technician" was off work (or was caring for another client when I arrived), so this visit I saw June. June is somewhat younger that other NoVA massage technicians (perhaps mid30's to mid40's), shoulder-length hair, and a slim, fit frame.

    Although it was a surprisingly busy day at the spa (customers arriving, departing, and the phone ringing), June managed to provide a good (if not great) Massage Experience in-spite of several interuptions.

    The massage table was heated (nice touch on a cool day). Cleanup and water at the end -- I was not shorted on time.

    Standard rates and tips. Have a great Thanksgiving week -- and always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  3. #20296

    Visiting

    Visiting Manassas from Richmond this week. I looked at several places on Rubmaps around here. Just curious if there are any reviews. Not looking for FS, just standard finish, a little utc, or just HE.

    Thanks.

  4. #20295

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderPete  [View Original Post]
    I hit this place up from time to time. Massage is always decent to good quality. All the ladies I have seen were on the younger side, though I have seen older ladies there just not who worked on me. The last lady I saw was thin and pretty.

    70 for the hour. Never gotten anything beyond a nova here but they have always been good quality endings. UTC roaming is sometimes allowed, just depends on the lady.

    I'd recommend if you are looking for a good massage with a nice ending handshake.
    Spot on report. I go here about once a month for a quick lunch break. 30 minutes 50 and tip 40. No questions asked. A good massage and a good non negotiated NOVA. Twice I have received PM along with the NoVA which is an added bonus if you are into that.

  5. #20294

    Warrenton Massage Day Spa

    I hit this place up from time to time. Massage is always decent to good quality. All the ladies I have seen were on the younger side, though I have seen older ladies there just not who worked on me. The last lady I saw was thin and pretty.

    70 for the hour. Never gotten anything beyond a nova here but they have always been good quality endings. UTC roaming is sometimes allowed, just depends on the lady.

    I'd recommend if you are looking for a good massage with a nice ending handshake.

  6. #20293

    Ying Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with a Ying Spa. Where is this place, such as town and street?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in weeks ago and posted about the strange experience I had there but my interest was piqued so I tried it again recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    It's where 50 crosses 29.
    Google proficiency plus some detective skills are very useful in filling in the gaps. In this case, he referenced his previous post about Ying Spa. In that previous post he gave a location. That and / or a Google search should tell the story, but it looks like Fairfax.

  7. #20292
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with a Ying Spa. Where is this place, such as town and street?
    Probably Yin Yang in Vienna.

  8. #20291
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in weeks ago and posted about the strange experience I had there but my interest was piqued so I tried it again recently. This time only one provider was there but I did recognize the same SUV parked out front. Can't remember the girl's name but she was about 5'2" and average build, probably in her 30's. Her massage was ok, nothing special but nothing to complain about either. After the flip she asked what I wanted. I said all the clothes off and she said ok, then "Do you have a condom?" I don't carry those but I was a little confused as I only wanted her nude and wasn't asking for full service. I'm enjoying all the roaming and playing with her boobs when she hops on the table and tells me to bring a condom next time. BBFS isn't what I'm after so I had a good slide to finish. Well ok maybe I will bring a condom next time. . 6 or. 7 to the house and 1. 0 for the tip, which could have been BBFS if I had wanted it.
    I'm not familiar with a Ying Spa. Where is this place, such as town and street?

  9. #20290

    Where is it

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickdeath  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?
    Google Kara Spa, FFX Va.

  10. #20289

    Sheba follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sheba a long time ago and she was old then. That's her in the photo but I'm sure it's not recent. If I remember corrrectly, I just stripped and got on her table in her apartment. She may have covered me with a sheet or towel but she wasn't shy about with her hands. She also didn't offer any extras or tease at all. Her price at that time was very cheap and her massage went well enough that I opted for 30 more minutes when she asked.

    I've done well with massagefinder is various cities but I gave up on it here in NOVA because the lineup changes so infrequently. In the summer of 2020 I checked it to see if Jane had changed her ad and saw Sheba. On the phone she seemed to want to scold me for wanting a massage during covid. Again, she's quite old and didn't offer extras but I wonder if the high cost of living in NOVA might have changed her mind about some things. If you like to cop a feel of an old provider, as I do at times, maybe she would let you after you build a relationship but I got no hint of that years ago.
    Just an update on Sheba: texted for an appointment the next day; called the next day to confirm time. On the phone seemed to have a bad attitude, so I decided to cancel and not waste my time.

  11. #20288
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickdeath  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?
    Listed as Kara Spa on RubMaps which is an advertiser here. Location on Google maps.

  12. #20287

    Where is the place?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Short and sweet, if you want a half massage, a good tease and everything up 2 and including FS this is the place to go, it was clean and TS was just ok, sorry nothing more to share but. 8 + 1. Will get you in the door, drained and relaxed.
    Where is this place?

  13. #20286

    Kara

    Short and sweet, if you want a half massage, a good tease and everything up 2 and including FS this is the place to go, it was clean and TS was just ok, sorry nothing more to share but. 8 + 1. Will get you in the door, drained and relaxed.

  14. #20285

    Ying Spa

    I stopped in weeks ago and posted about the strange experience I had there but my interest was piqued so I tried it again recently. This time only one provider was there but I did recognize the same SUV parked out front. Can't remember the girl's name but she was about 5'2" and average build, probably in her 30's. Her massage was ok, nothing special but nothing to complain about either. After the flip she asked what I wanted. I said all the clothes off and she said ok, then "Do you have a condom?" I don't carry those but I was a little confused as I only wanted her nude and wasn't asking for full service. I'm enjoying all the roaming and playing with her boobs when she hops on the table and tells me to bring a condom next time. BBFS isn't what I'm after so I had a good slide to finish. Well ok maybe I will bring a condom next time. . 6 or. 7 to the house and 1. 0 for the tip, which could have been BBFS if I had wanted it.

  15. #20284

    Cece

    Saw Cece a few years ago, at her Tysons incall. Photos are not here, and different phone number. As I recall, she worked with Nicha at that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    I haven't a clue who that is. And it's been a few years since I have seen her (which was only once) so my memory isn't up to credible testimony. So I will change my statement in light of this news and say while that may not be her in those pics, I would say that's a pretty good approximation to the real cece.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape