Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 19529
-
11-22-21 18:51 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 48The One
Recent visit at The One on Stone.
Vicky there is cute and is somewhat younger. Found out she does BBBJ (not sure about CIM) and CFS. She is pricier than normal though. $ 2 after house. Nice booty though!
Still been looking for a place that provides a Russian ending. I miss seeing Shaw Shaw since she was perfect for it. Any tips near Seattle?
-
11-22-21 16:11 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 36215th Cap Hill: still open
As recently as Sunday afternoon, 11/21/2021, the lights were on, the open sign was lit, and they appeared to be ready for customers. I did not partake.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 14:20 #7662Regular Member

Posts: 15West Seattle: moved, can take for team. Any suggestions to try / probe?
Moved from Bothell / Lynwood / Mill Creek. Now in West Seattle.
I can try some AMPs (looking at rubmaps) in West Seattle, I can see if any potential extras, if any suggestions, thoughts?
Else I'll work what I see heading south on California Ave, go for a good massage, see if HE, HE+ potential, post as I go.
-
11-22-21 11:46 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 63Better options
There are tons of providers that will massage the help out of you and do everything you want. You just need to do the research and be willing to donate the price. Usually between 2.0 and 2.6 for the hour. You'll have better luck at the AAMP apartment setting. So many great options. Good luck dood.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 11:18 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 191She has you right were she wants you!
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 11:07 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 360Is She Teasing Me
Thanks for the insight and advice guys. She's a good masseuse so I'll continue to see her and in fact, I just saw her again yesterday. For a lang minute she had her kitty firmly planted in my right elbow. The only thing missing was spreading her legs. I really thought I was going to at least get a handy. No joy.
Originally Posted by TomaIn
[View Original Post]
Regarding going to other AMP's for the extras, I absolutely do that regularly, almost too regularly if you know what I mean.
-
11-22-21 11:05 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 186Angel on RR
https://seattle.rubratings.com/256024
Angel's ad does not include deets, so I reached out. She clarified that the service is for FS, and I was quoted $$ for 30 minutes, and $$ 8 for hr.
Has anyone given her a try?
-
11-22-21 11:03 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 186Another RR Scam
https://seattle.rubratings.com/255265
This one is a scam. "She" went straight to the "you need to make a $ deposit in advance" routine.
-
11-21-21 01:17 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 228Issaquah
There is one on New Port way in Issaquah by hwy 900.
Originally Posted by DxbStallion
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 22:19 #7655Regular Member

Posts: 8An occasional Visitor needs help
Good evening Gents. I am here on a short stay after almost 2 years. Earlier I Have posted few reviews here but my main turf is else where. Need some intel on Long Life Health Spa, 12515 Avondale Rd NE, Redmond, WA 98052. How is the service here. Any upgrades to full service possible. Quality of Providers. It says Asian. Chinese or South East. I am on PM.
Any other leads on Redmond area is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
DS.
-
11-20-21 20:15 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 265Teasing
She is teasing for a bigger tip. To to move on unless you are happy with teasing only.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 19:19 #7653Senior Member

Posts: 242For any new AMP I see, first thing I do before getting on the table is to put the expected tip for the service I want on top of my clothes. This gives them a good idea. Also when I go face down on the table, my hand are at the top cupped inward. If she puts her hip or thigh into my hand during the massage, I start to massage what ever she put in my hand. Most likely since you have been multiple times without even a HE, she is working you. Some AMP's you have to cultivate for the services you want like the ladies in South Park AMP in Tacoma. Others jump right on without even asking.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 14:17 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 544It's part of the experience
If you've already asked several times for a HJ and been turned down, then this is likely as good as it gets with her. Some guys like the tease only, along with a good massage. She knows what she's doing, it's part of the experience. She's not getting wet. She's just making you feel good.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
What would I do? Go somewhere else if I want more. Personally, I'm not a fan of blue balls.
-
11-20-21 11:23 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 191Teasing to get a tip and a repeat
She is just teasing. Hoping with less blood flow to the brain you will tip her and you will come back hoping for more next time. Some people like to fish. The masseuse is fishing for more money.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 09:55 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 360Is She Teasing Me?
I have a question for you guys.
So you decide to go into an AMP you know is a 100% legit place with no extras at all, just a really great massage, nothing else, period. You know, because you've been there a few times before and get the same answer after asking for a HJ as a start and hoping more will come in time. No, I don't do that.
HOWEVER, while you're laying face down with your arms at your sides and elbows facing out, she starts working you're back from the table side while moving back and forth touching your elbow with one of her thighs, then the other, and finally you feel both thighs moving slowly back and forth, almost in constant contact with your elbow. Now I'm thinking I've hit PAY DIRT. Her kitty is just an inch away and she's getting turned on. And then she repeats the same exact thing on the other side. Could she be getting wet?
Then she moves to the front of the table and starts working your shoulders to your lower back with her hands while brushing her wonderfully big rack across your head every time her hands go down to your ass and back up. And then, she sits on a stool and starts in on your shoulders with her elbow, nearly burying her large boobs between your ears. What a great X-rated sensation.
But unfortunately after those 'incursions' she's all business including the dreaded wash cloth over the eyes on the flip, not to mention the full body towel over the family jewels.
So here's my question. Do you guys think she's playing with me or is it possible she's done this for so long that she actually doesn't have a clue that her tits and kitty are teasing the hell out of me and I'm getting aroused?
And what would you do in this situation?










Reply With Quote






