Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 24554
-
11-22-21 21:51 #12239Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes. Well sort of
Her pics are old. Her ass isn't phat but its soft and jiggly. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:47 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 222Falisha
I have seen her 3 x and not going back. 1st was great really attentive, professional, conversational and not clock watching. Enjoyed the BJ give. 2nd visit was not as good service as the 1st but local so wth. 3rd visit she seem to loss a little weight, smoking cr with the roommate, wanted me to do BBFS with promises of never doing it with anyone else (Declined), rushed the visit from hhr to qv with another monger waiting outside. The booty and boobies are big but the booty is not head turning pawg but just there. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
She was much better when she had her own room. Sharing with other working girls must be distracting.
-
11-22-21 17:54 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 152Here ya go, HoopFiend
This is about as accurate a review as anyone could write.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
I have to admit though, sometimes I'm in the mood to fuck a dirty crackhead in a dirty apartment. LOL.
But we're not here to judge. So have a good time if you plan to see her!!
-
11-22-21 17:32 #12236Senior Member

Posts: 197Dude, all the comments are bad and say doesn't look like the pics. The review on listcrawler was so bad the monger said he was questioning life choices. There's a review here that says she's dirty, rushed and nothing like the pics.
Originally Posted by HoopFiend
[View Original Post]
At this point I think you can connect the dots.
-
11-22-21 15:47 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 27Hot redhead
I am planning on seeing this girl soon. Any one here met with her before. I did see an ad on charmcity a while back.
https://callescort.org/410-817-7540
Any tips or things not mentioned will be helpful.
-
11-22-21 13:38 #12234Regular Member

Posts: 7She legit
She looks familiar, I think I've seen her but can't remember. Had no reviews and a couple bad comments, think she's legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70648040#.
-
11-22-21 13:25 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks guys, going to go around and see for myself.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 11:50 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 994Asian hit or miss
You hit the nail on the head my friend.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
To add to that, I've dreamed of these girls for many years and although many have been sexy and hot, I have also politely said no thank you to a few as well and just turned around and walked out. They never have an issue with it. Always have a backup ready. One thing you can always count on is they will suck and fuck. I've learned that any other details should be negotiated over text before you head out to see your girl. They will usually negotiate 20 or so and they will usually do 100 qv 15 mins even through they don't advertise. I ask for a picture and after they send it I tell them if it's not her, I'm leaving. They always say okay. It's their culture to negotiate and make sure you get what is expected, so don't think you're going to offend or piss them off by asking.
Also, what you agree on with the scheduler may not be conveyed to the provider so if you go to do something and she says no, have her call the girl you scheduled the dream with to straighten things out. Seems like a lot of hassle but really it’s not that bad and I've dreamed of many of these ladies and most of them really aim to please.
Shooter Out!
-
11-22-21 00:59 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 64PAWG Cream?
Anyone seen Cream / Dream lately? Is her ass still phat? Not a fan of meeting up with someone just to see some deflated sack LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70575441
-
11-21-21 21:01 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 144Pawg
Big is a relative term, but I think anyone would consider her ass big. IMO yes a PAWG. Ask her for her hip measurement if you need a minimum number size, LOL. Looks like the link I posted has been taken down. Search STG for Falisha to see if she posts again.
Originally Posted by PawgHunter93
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 15:56 #12229Regular Member

Posts: 15Pawg?
Would you say she has a big ass?
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 15:49 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 547Hailey
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70467669
This used to be one of my ATF until she had a bad experience. Everything is covered.
She is still great, but her smile is gone. Small tits and a great ass.
-
11-21-21 15:43 #12227Senior Member

Posts: 547Becca
I have gone to her in a pinch for the last few years.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 13:49 #12226Senior Member

Posts: 433Real asians
They are all real in that a girl exists who is prompt and clean. They usually far below the quality advertised. Try moonpalace in nova, they are pretty accurate. Check the agencies thread in nova, lots of intel. Nothing like that in md as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 11:42 #12225Senior Member

Posts: 536Jennifer in Baltimore
Any info on this one? I like her look but can't find any info on here, review wise with such a generic name:
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...7535.htm?cat=1
https://www.models-world.com/maryland/jennifer-38/










Reply With Quote





