Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8590
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    She is out! I was not only a great client to her, but also good friend for a couple years.

    Yes, she was the best most of have had the privilege of being with in our lives.

    There is a reason she has not posted since this early this summer. Let her be please!
    She was the best will be missed.

  2. #8589
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    She is out! I was not only a great client to her, but also good friend for a couple years.

    Yes, she was the best most of have had the privilege of being with in our lives.

    There is a reason she has not posted since this early this summer. Let her be please!
    Been happening a lot lately. Last year, I lost a regular who started having health issues. Another one who hung it up because she didn't need to hustle anymore. There's really not a lot of quality providers left. Not any great ones anyway.

  3. #8588
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone have any idea if she'll be back? I've been biding my time hoping to catch an ad but to no avail.

    Would love to see her again. Maybe she caught a white knight or one who's able to keep her to himself.

    IM if you have anything to share. Last couple numbers I had for her are dead ends now it seems.
    She is out! I was not only a great client to her, but also good friend for a couple years.

    Yes, she was the best most of have had the privilege of being with in our lives.

    There is a reason she has not posted since this early this summer. Let her be please!

  4. #8587
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone have any idea if she'll be back? I've been biding my time hoping to catch an ad but to no avail.

    Would love to see her again. Maybe she caught a white knight or one who's able to keep her to himself.

    IM if you have anything to share. Last couple numbers I had for her are dead ends now it seems.
    I would like to know as well.

  5. #8586
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone have any idea if she'll be back? I've been biding my time hoping to catch an ad but to no avail.

    Would love to see her again. Maybe she caught a white knight or one who's able to keep her to himself.

    IM if you have anything to share. Last couple numbers I had for her are dead ends now it seems.
    I would like to know as well.

  6. #8585

    Long shot. - maneater

    So does anyone have any idea if she'll be back? I've been biding my time hoping to catch an ad but to no avail.

    Would love to see her again. Maybe she caught a white knight or one who's able to keep her to himself.

    IM if you have anything to share. Last couple numbers I had for her are dead ends now it seems.

  7. #8584

    No AA

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Non-black guys happy or relieved to see "no black men" in a girl's ad are misguided most of the time because that's usually placed there by their black pimp. I've seen my share of ads of girls with crown tattoos / ankhs / etc with "no black men" mentioned. So, they're still fucking black guys a lot of the time if that's in their ad. Keep in mind; they're hookers.
    I see this all the time and it never makes sense. Most of these girls are with AA men. I personally know two that have that on their ads and date only AA men. I guess in their mind it isn't cheating or something. One girl told me because they typically run out without paying.

  8. #8583
    Non-black guys happy or relieved to see "no black men" in a girl's ad are misguided most of the time because that's usually placed there by their black pimp. I've seen my share of ads of girls with crown tattoos / ankhs / etc with "no black men" mentioned. So, they're still fucking black guys a lot of the time if that's in their ad. Keep in mind; they're hookers.

  9. #8582

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    It's none of my business, but here's how I feel about it. I wouldn't give the time of day to any escort that puts an ad out that discriminates against a specific race of people. If they screen their clientele on a case-by-case basis I understand. But if they put it up front in their ad they should be boycotted. It's only one race that everyone always feels comfortable in turning a blind eye to this. Don't try to explain or rationalize it. I've heard every excuse. Even if I were a white guy, I would not support them. These women are in no position to look down or talk down to anyone.
    I've seen the "no black men" line in ads but honestly, the only provider that I have seen that posts something like that is a black lady in Columbia that posts "white men only. ".

    I think like any business, providers should be able to say who they cater to.

  10. #8581
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Nicole (head doctor) is real, she's a nice girl. As far as Sparky knows she is only doing cardates now, menu is limited.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...630/3145995834
    Believe her name is Sarah and she's walked Broadway up till recently.

  11. #8580

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to MeL? She used to post everyday on LC but now seems like she hasn't in a month.

    Also is Nicole legit? The one who advertises as giving mouth hugs on LC?
    Nicole (head doctor) is real, she's a nice girl. As far as Sparky knows she is only doing cardates now, menu is limited.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...630/3145995834

  12. #8579

    Spinner


  13. #8578

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to MeL? She used to post everyday on LC but now seems like she hasn't in a month.

    Also is Nicole legit? The one who advertises as giving mouth hugs on LC?
    I saw Mel about 3 weeks ago in north county. She seemed to be having a rough time. I didn't ask too much but she eluded to going through something tough either with family or some other situation. Something about being extorted for money. She's a nice gal. Hope she's ok.

  14. #8577

    Recs needed

    Gentlemen. Work has finally given me the green light to travel to stl. Looking for any recs for GFE in your area. Can pm if needed. Appreciate the help and can reciprocate if you are ever ny / nj / pa area. Thanks!

  15. #8576

    I highly recommend Elle.

    I saw Elle recently and I would highly recommend her. She looks just like her pictures on snapchat and she trys her best to make sure you are comfortable and have a good time. She's a super sweet girl treat her right. Hopefully I can see her tomorrow. Feel free to pm for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape