Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 17740
-
11-22-21 19:44 #8590Senior Member

Posts: 124She was the best will be missed.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 17:26 #8589Senior Member

Posts: 638Been happening a lot lately. Last year, I lost a regular who started having health issues. Another one who hung it up because she didn't need to hustle anymore. There's really not a lot of quality providers left. Not any great ones anyway.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 16:56 #8588Senior Member

Posts: 103She is out! I was not only a great client to her, but also good friend for a couple years.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
Yes, she was the best most of have had the privilege of being with in our lives.
There is a reason she has not posted since this early this summer. Let her be please!
-
11-22-21 16:42 #8587Senior Member

Posts: 638I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 16:12 #8586Senior Member

Posts: 120I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 16:05 #8585Senior Member

Posts: 457Long shot. - maneater
So does anyone have any idea if she'll be back? I've been biding my time hoping to catch an ad but to no avail.
Would love to see her again. Maybe she caught a white knight or one who's able to keep her to himself.
IM if you have anything to share. Last couple numbers I had for her are dead ends now it seems.
-
11-22-21 15:07 #8584Senior Member

Posts: 81No AA
I see this all the time and it never makes sense. Most of these girls are with AA men. I personally know two that have that on their ads and date only AA men. I guess in their mind it isn't cheating or something. One girl told me because they typically run out without paying.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 14:00 #8583Senior Member

Posts: 156Non-black guys happy or relieved to see "no black men" in a girl's ad are misguided most of the time because that's usually placed there by their black pimp. I've seen my share of ads of girls with crown tattoos / ankhs / etc with "no black men" mentioned. So, they're still fucking black guys a lot of the time if that's in their ad. Keep in mind; they're hookers.
-
11-22-21 13:35 #8582Senior Member

Posts: 230My two cents
I've seen the "no black men" line in ads but honestly, the only provider that I have seen that posts something like that is a black lady in Columbia that posts "white men only. ".
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
I think like any business, providers should be able to say who they cater to.
-
11-22-21 10:20 #8581Senior Member

Posts: 1029Believe her name is Sarah and she's walked Broadway up till recently.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 09:24 #8580Senior Member

Posts: 162Nicole
Nicole (head doctor) is real, she's a nice girl. As far as Sparky knows she is only doing cardates now, menu is limited.
Originally Posted by Erdric
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...630/3145995834
-
11-22-21 08:15 #8579Senior Member

Posts: 296Spinner
Has anyone seen this spinner?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70608598#.
-
11-22-21 00:49 #8578Senior Member

Posts: 319Mel
I saw Mel about 3 weeks ago in north county. She seemed to be having a rough time. I didn't ask too much but she eluded to going through something tough either with family or some other situation. Something about being extorted for money. She's a nice gal. Hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by Erdric
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:43 #8577Senior Member

Posts: 27Recs needed
Gentlemen. Work has finally given me the green light to travel to stl. Looking for any recs for GFE in your area. Can pm if needed. Appreciate the help and can reciprocate if you are ever ny / nj / pa area. Thanks!
-
11-21-21 16:28 #8576Regular Member

Posts: 22I highly recommend Elle.
I saw Elle recently and I would highly recommend her. She looks just like her pictures on snapchat and she trys her best to make sure you are comfortable and have a good time. She's a super sweet girl treat her right. Hopefully I can see her tomorrow. Feel free to pm for details.










Reply With Quote






