Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 13815
-
11-23-21 13:14 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 383Way to be a gamer, Golf. But Fuck Mike.
Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 22:14 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 85Wendy
I had time last night and was in the area last night. I've been here before so parking wasn't a problem. Parked walked up called and papasan who looked like he was in high school opens the purple door and says you do half or hour? I went with half hour seeing how it was past 10 pm. Was taken to the room all the way towards the end by the bathroom but girl was average. Asked to see Wendy and he "laughs and says oh you too" I walked over to room 1 and as soon as I walked in a adorable, petite girl smiles and hugs me and starts taking off my jacket. I paid her and starting undressing. Layed down she asked if I clean I had just showered before hand. Sprayed started licking my balls and stroking it. A lot of eye contact even let me take control of her head. Moved to missionary so I can suck her little tits maybe b's. Picked her up and started going to town. Had her shaking and put her down for a bit. And pound her doggiestyle until I finished. Over all good experience got dressed and was walked to the door by her and given a hug and a water bottle. Overall good night would be back to check out the new girls. And different options here, place was clean and warm and no rushing on time. I went pass my half hour and it wasn't a problem. Be safe guys.
-
11-22-21 21:30 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 34Thank you! I may try anyway as I have some long-term references from before my long break.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:03 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 137Can you share info, for the life of me I can't find it.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 14:15 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 311Hong Kong
I tried asking for Wendy but papaSan didn't understand or pretended. I ended up with Coco which was fine. She was young and cute with a great attitude. Only went for the hh and she never complained about the services she provided. She did not try to upsell me but also did not provide a BBBJ for free. I did tip extra for the service because she had a great personality. She even offered a massage after to make up for time.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
I reached out to a few of you for this number but received no replies. It turned out to be one of the oldest AMPs on my contacts list. I remember visits to the same exact apt many years ago. If you helped me out before with links or numbers reach out if you need the number. If not don't bother. Find it yourself like I did.
-
11-22-21 11:18 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 69They are not taking new customers.
Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964
[View Original Post]
Link is here.
http://koreanpalace.biz
-
11-22-21 11:17 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 69Kp- crystal
Have been using the agency for a decade. The longevity speaks for itself. Last week The dream continued. Had a nice strip tease and some light kissing before a mutual shower session. Lots of attention to the little head and BBBJ. Dried off and an hour (was 15 minutes but felt more) of exquisite rimming followed by a sloppy one. Multiple positions mish followed by doggy with a mouth finish. Good to the last drop.
All in all, a fantastic dream.
-
11-22-21 00:37 #6548Regular Member

Posts: 19Interesting, they sent me a text with a new number and was a diff address until I texted, saw these kinda late so looking to try it out soon.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 20:26 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 1714Temporary location for RL
Nana is with RL. RL is using this apartment for the time being while they look for a new place. That is why there are 3 girls there now, 2 of them are with RL.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:51 #6546Banned Member

Posts: 4190Sounds like a good deal (clean place, great attitude, fair price for the hour, non rushed). There was a spa in Geneva that had many girls rotate thru from NY and I never had a bad time.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 15:19 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry not from area and hard to search with only two letters. Can you post a link for KP or send me a PM. I just had a fantastic experience out in LA with a young Asian lady and have all of my evenings open this week so hope to catch up a little on what I've missed out on recently.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 13:45 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 336Nana W31st apartment
Just had a fantastic visit to the place on W31st. Was my first time here and parked around the corner, I didn't ask if there was rear parking. Before I got there papa texted asking me what my race was because they "don't do black size there ". Told him I'm not black and average size, he just says "LOL ok see you soon". Anyways there's a gate at the entrance before the door that was unlocked so I walk up and papa greets me and points me to go upstairs. First floor is a kitchen, upstairs there was a few rooms with the doors open and I was greeted by a beautiful Chinese woman named Nana. Probably early 30's? Man made cups. Black hair and nice smile wearing a see thru fish net top with short skirt looking hot. Not fat but not too skinny. The room had red LED lights around the corners and was just as clean and organized as the rest of the place. This woman gave excellent service. Started with BBBJ. It was great, she took her time no rushing, after some minutes she reached for the cover but I told her to keep sucking and she did for another few min without complaining. She switched from sucking my nipples back to the my johnson and gave nice slow soft strokes with her hand and stroking the head nicely. Then the cover goes on and I get on top, going at it and after a few minutes I'm ready to bust and she can sense it so she starts to thrust back and I was planning to switch to doggy but couldn't hold the load anymore LOL. Still had time on the clock so we just chatted for a bit. English is so so with her but I used Google translate and she was telling me she's there's for another 10 days then goes back to NY. I will definitely come back here soon. I really like how she didn't try to force an upcharge like a lot of other apartments and AMPs are starting to do nowadays. I Got the hour for 160 and chose to upgrade for a nice BBBJ for an extra 60 non rushed. She was very polite about everything and took instructions well. Take care and be safe out there guys.
-
11-21-21 09:28 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 25Rules
No FIV, greek, or touching her head.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 19:12 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 177What were the rules?
Originally Posted by Weestler123
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 17:05 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 25Spinner
I visited her. Seemed new to the business and was not as punctual as she could have been, but those are the only negatives. She had a few rules she stated upfront, but they were minor things to me.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
Not sure if its the same girl in the pictures but it is a very close likeness if it isn't. Service and attitude were exceptional and I plan on visiting her again very soon.











Reply With Quote




