Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 888 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6883

    Camila

    Has anyone seen Camila in Berea?

  2. #6882

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Theresa is a excellent provider and comes through our area often. She is worth it! I have seen her 2 time and both were awesome. I would definitely repeat.
    I agree with Treeman. I've seen Theresa a couple of times myself. She's a great provider.

    My only drawback is the no kissing as I like to connect on a deeper level.

    If this doesn't bother you than book her she's awesome.

  3. #6881

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Only thing that keeps me from seeing her is I want a bbj and she only does covered.
    After much hesitation I setup dream with kitty. Very easy agreed on a time. Everything went as planned. YMMV but zero complaints with the visit.

  4. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her.
    Ok cool. Thank you. You're right though, her availability is kind of tough to make something work.

  5. #6879

    Thank you!

    Thank you, TreeMan! I'll definitely give her a try!

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Theresa is a excellent provider and comes through our area often. She is worth it! I have seen her 2 time and both were awesome. I would definitely repeat.

  6. #6878

    Home for holidays

    Hello gentlemen.

    Coming home for the holidays and was wanting to link up with a GFE ebony provider. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Feel free to DM. Thanks in advance.

    Cal.

  7. #6877

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Funguy0702  [View Original Post]
    Good Evening,

    I searched and found mostly positive reviews on the forum, but a few negative. Her last ter reviews were a little mixed, so I was hoping someone could give me some insight if they've seen Theresa. I don't mind her price but want to make sure it's worth it. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks in advanced.

    https://tryst.link/escort/temptress-theresa
    Theresa is a excellent provider and comes through our area often. She is worth it! I have seen her 2 time and both were awesome. I would definitely repeat.

  8. #6876

    Lesson learned

    Quote Originally Posted by Chess007  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, but tried setting up an outcall up with this one and paid for some of her media before hand. Everything was all good till money was deposited then crickets, no media or anything. Only cost me 10 but be weary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...khloe/42564578
    Chess007,

    That's why you never send money before you meet.

    LtB.

  9. #6875

    Temptress Theresa

    Good Evening,

    I searched and found mostly positive reviews on the forum, but a few negative. Her last ter reviews were a little mixed, so I was hoping someone could give me some insight if they've seen Theresa. I don't mind her price but want to make sure it's worth it. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks in advanced.

    https://tryst.link/escort/temptress-theresa

  10. #6874

    Scammed

    Long time lurker, but tried setting up an outcall up with this one and paid for some of her media before hand. Everything was all good till money was deposited then crickets, no media or anything. Only cost me 10 but be weary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...khloe/42564578

  11. #6873
    Yes, that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LarkWander  [View Original Post]
    So I was just wondering if this the Sara you are talking about?

    Thanks.

  12. #6872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Tried to schedule a date. She must have been texting on a etch a sketch, because she could not follow conversation at all, did not answer questions asked, answered questions I did not ask. I know she is real and hot as hell, if she could get her schedule straightened out she would get a grand out of me easy.
    It's because you're talking to her drugged up bf.

  13. #6871

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Tried to schedule a date. She must have been texting on a etch a sketch, because she could not follow conversation at all, did not answer questions asked, answered questions I did not ask. I know she is real and hot as hell, if she could get her schedule straightened out she would get a grand out of me easy.
    Only thing that keeps me from seeing her is I want a bbj and she only does covered.

  14. #6870

    Kitty 2: wet

    Tried to schedule a date. She must have been texting on a etch a sketch, because she could not follow conversation at all, did not answer questions asked, answered questions I did not ask. I know she is real and hot as hell, if she could get her schedule straightened out she would get a grand out of me easy.

  15. #6869

    This Sara?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to meet Sexy Sara. She posts on STG, but usually takes them down pretty quickly.

    The bad: Much heavier than pics, 50 lbs or so. Way too talkative at first.

    The good: YMMV, but she was definitely GFE with me. BBBJ was amazing and she made me feel like she desired me. Very cooperative and responsive. Very sweet.

    I don't know if I'll see her again due to the size issues and her schedule normally doesn't match mine. If she lost 50 lbs or so I'd be a repeat. But she was truly amazing to be with. One of my top 5 all time.
    So I was just wondering if this the Sara you are talking about?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1DD409DF-B098-4BD6-AB5B-0CE33758466F.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape