Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 907 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by FourShip  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Seriously! Dude this is definitely NOT her.

    She communicates using the same email she has used for years. For people who has not seen her check out my post I've posted a picture of her from way back.
    Well PM her number/ email I'd sure appreciate it.

  2. #5190

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith76  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Seriously! Dude this is definitely NOT her.

    She communicates using the same email she has used for years. For people who has not seen her check out my post I've posted a picture of her from way back.

  3. #5189

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    How do we get in touch with her now? Still email or she have digits if so would like to get them PM open.
    Use email as always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith76  [View Original Post]
    LOL, nope.

  4. #5188

    Likely fake

    There are about three of these ads popping up on various sites. All with 40204 zip code. I searched one photo from one of the ads and it was in other states. But if any monger does take the plunge, let us know what's up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5026560734

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a559edac547129

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a559edac547129

  5. #5187

    Uh no

    You have never seen her I guess, not even in the same hemisphere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith76  [View Original Post]

  6. #5186
    Its been a few years since I saw her. That provider pics is nowhere near what she looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie13  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not Mai. She doesn't post. I contact via the same email I've had for her for years. Will have to ask her about sharing it. I lost pics of her but I think there used to be a few floating around the forum.
    .

  7. #5185
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith76  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not Mai. She doesn't post. I contact via the same email I've had for her for years. Will have to ask her about sharing it. I lost pics of her but I think there used to be a few floating around the forum.

  8. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    How do we get in touch with her now? Still email or she have digits if so would like to get them PM open.
    I think this her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70481243

    5023870159.

  9. #5183

    Mai

    How do we get in touch with her now? Still email or she have digits if so would like to get them PM open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patron101  [View Original Post]
    This UTR gem is back in the game and more available than she has been for a while. I have seen her twice recently and she is my ATF.

    Cheers, Patron.

  10. #5182

    Golden Mouth

    Wanted to post a review of this one the Babylon but apparently my account is dicked up. I can't even leave comments. Such bullshit. Anywho.

    I didn't get her name but this woman is an absolute show stopper when it comes to head. Paid. 6 for a BBBJ. Worth every penny. She got me comfortable and gave a fast and somewhat sloppy service doing DT occasionally. CIM finish with a spit run but she takes her time after you finish to get every drop. Only complaint is the sketchy neighborhood but that's never been a deal breaker for me before. I know she is full service but I wouldn't go that route with her. And she did tell me she was on parole. Happy hunting, boys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/70496060

  11. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Is this true re Airelle?

    Saw this review on callescort 10/30/21," She used to look a whole lot better before the drugs took over. She is so skinny now she could hula hoop through a cheerio. I would pass on her now. She looks bad. ".

    Any other reviews by recent visitors? I was hoping to see her in my travels and trips through Louisville. But this comment gives me pause.
    She is thinner. But she is fine, and I try to feed her as much protein as possible. The best Rod rider in Louisville.

  12. #5180

    Airelle for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Is this true re Airelle?

    Saw this review on callescort 10/30/21," She used to look a whole lot better before the drugs took over. She is so skinny now she could hula hoop through a cheerio. I would pass on her now. She looks bad. ".

    Any other reviews by recent visitors? I was hoping to see her in my travels and trips through Louisville. But this comment gives me pause.
    I saw her last a couple months ago. She's gotten pretty thin. I would give anything to see her put on a few pounds. She's a sweet, and beautiful girl but I worry about her health. She gave phenomenal service like always but still. You know what I mean.

  13. #5179

    Utr

    Hey why'all I have 2 UTRS girls that I've seen for the past 2 years, I am wanting to find new girls so if any senior members want to trade info send me a dm.

  14. #5178

    Airelle

    Is this true re Airelle?

    Saw this review on callescort 10/30/21," She used to look a whole lot better before the drugs took over. She is so skinny now she could hula hoop through a cheerio. I would pass on her now. She looks bad. ".

    Any other reviews by recent visitors? I was hoping to see her in my travels and trips through Louisville. But this comment gives me pause.

  15. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Sir, run, don't walk to see her. Go now. She is by far one of the best in the Louisville Area. She loves it as much, if not more than you would. I've seen her multiple times. Reviewed her on EB. Just a side note. I rarely ever see a provider more than once. But she is my only regular visit. Everything is on the menu so don't be shy to ask.
    I agree with Ranger love. This girl will blow your mind and rock your world. I've been seeing her about once a month since January. All I can say to describe my experience is amazing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape