Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 25020
-
11-22-21 21:16 #15210Senior Member

Posts: 1405I can concur with Mr. Darlings the only girl that I know who can beat Mandy was a fine big titted Portuguese girl, This chic was soul draining, No clock watching, No bullshit just a great girl to hang with. Nice clean apartment, She would let you shower when you were done, I've spent many visits with her, She was a little pricey 350.00 but well worth it. BBBJ CIM, BBFS CIP. Multiple pops. If the girl or woman is decent and doesn't have a shitty attitude I don't mind pay a little more. The way things have been lately is that RI is drying up of any decent woman.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:51 #15209Senior Member

Posts: 738I'll save you some time, she's definitely a scammer. Gets you in the room, then starts talking about how she sometimes works with the cops to catch sex offenders. Then says she just needs to "run your name" to make sure your record is clean or whatever. I was like "run my name with who? She goes "My lieutenant". I really wasn't sure where that was going, but it clearly wasn't going to end in any kind of satisfaction even if she was bluffing, so I just turned and walked out the door at that point. The really bizarre part if she starts texting me after demanding to know why I left, and asking if I have something to hide, LOL! Ah well. Should have been smarter but the little head was really running the show tonight.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 16:47 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 807The options are out there. You just need to look and even go outside of 401 to get there. I find her just average at best. He is very pale and at time she has some "stank" going on. No pussy related, just body odor. To each there own. Her place on the top floor is always messy. Her taste in music is fucking wacky as fuck. And always rules.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
In RI, the options are rather limited, but can be found (I recently found a rare gem at Fantasies who all in was $140 and WAY hotter.). I have good luck in Mass and CT. RI used to be great. Reason why everyone rave about Mandy is it's all many guys know.
-
11-22-21 16:09 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 4544Pm me her private face pic so I can see if it's the thief.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 16:03 #15206Senior Member

Posts: 163Good question. Last time I went there pre-covid it was pretty pricey with extras being negotiated from big dollars for as much as they thought the 'fish" could be reeled in for.
Originally Posted by Hypackid
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 13:42 #15205Senior Member

Posts: 167She looks to be new and had her send me a face pic to confirm. Didn't make the move because of her newness, her location and no info out there. If anyone met her could you help me out? Thanks.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/163276139552
-
11-22-21 13:27 #15204Regular Member

Posts: 21Hush
Has anyone visited Hush Boutique lately? Any quality looking girls these days who aim to please?
-
11-22-21 09:49 #15203Senior Member

Posts: 4544It's a scam because they have 3 ads with 3 different girls but same phone number though.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:44 #15202Senior Member

Posts: 738Yup, this is what I was saying. Paying a full hh may SOUND like a lot for just a BBBJ, but her BBBJ is a whole different experience. Still understand why some might not want to pay that much if they're not interested in FS, but if you haven't experienced it. Then you don't really get it, LOL.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:39 #15201Senior Member

Posts: 738Yeah, even the other rates seemed kind of low for someone who looked like that, though it's not unheard of for someone really hot to have a pretty low rate (they usually go up once she builds a solid reputation though). The $500 overnight makes no sense at all though, agreed. Idk, guess I'll see if I get in a real gambling mood at some point.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 17:23 #15200Banned Member

Posts: 414You talking about chelsea in brighton.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 17:02 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 4544The 37 year old
Here's the link to her ad since my mailbox has been crazy and I can't keep answering everyone. I don't mind sharing so here's the ad. Parking is a little tight and if you have a truck. It will be a little harder. Beside that, her spot is safe. Good luck.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/089043271368
-
11-21-21 15:27 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 510Boston girl
Now there's a surprise, Style's mailbox is full!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 14:59 #15197Regular Member

Posts: 10Her BF was trying to trade her about a year ago in the general section http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...539&viewfull=1#post5133539. I reached out to her recently, she wanted me to send 6 deposit first. Told her no didn't want to get ripped off. She told me she gets ripped off everyday. I said tell me how'd you'd get ripped on by getting in my car and me handing you cash. Silence after that. I have a few regulars in the town she's in I'll ask them about her.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 12:56 #15196Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm in the car waiting for info!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Kidding but I'd love to meet her.









Reply With Quote





