The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17308

    Redhead link

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this one. I swear I've seen her ad listed somewhere maybe listcrawler. Anyone have any info on this busty redhead?
    What's link? I saw busty redhead in Castleton who advertises on LC and Tryst. Now she's advertising as Georgia peach I think I saw. I wouldn't repeat. She's extremely Covid concerned and didn't even want metcon breath in her direction. No joke. And she's a clock watcher. Wanted extra cash for cowgirl LOL NEGATIVE.

  2. #17307

    Shanel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70490902#.

    Saw her recently. 100 for qv. She had the bathroom full of pot smoke, so that wasn't a great start. Also, she either usually cakes on makeup or has some serious filters on her face pics. Body was same, but I don't recall seeing face tats on ad and she has a small one near hairline. Covered head, then moved to mish. Probably wouldn't repeat just due to the intermittent communication and the pot smell. Rest was fine. Nothing to write home about, though.

  3. #17306

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the ad but the more pictures I saw, the rougher she looked. The first picture is best. I'm not sure she's quality enough for what she's asking, but that's just me.
    With some cardio she might be able to get half that rate.

  4. #17305

    Redhead

    I'm curious about this one. I swear I've seen her ad listed somewhere maybe listcrawler. Anyone have any info on this busty redhead?

  5. #17304

    I also wondered

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedAmedic  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? She also has an ad on tryst. On the pricey side, but she's right up my alley. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6864303.htm
    I looked at the ad but the more pictures I saw, the rougher she looked. The first picture is best. I'm not sure she's quality enough for what she's asking, but that's just me.

  6. #17303

    Looking for fun

    Anyone north of indy? Prefer bbw.

  7. #17302

    Review of Dri

    I recently visited with Dri for a QV. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70520210.

    She is in a nice extended stay in the Castleton area, it was $60 for a QV (I did not inquire about other times). Communication was good (very responsive to text). She was on time and answered the door naked. Her pics are recent and accurate, she is a bit on the bigger side (not a BBW) just thick in all the right places with a little extra in the belly. Her ass is on the bigger side and was extremely firm (not fat but solid in a good way). Her tits are absolutely amazing and she had very big hard eraser like nipples and she seemed to enjoy having them sucked and teased. Speaking of that I was only interested in oral. She does do everything covered and her skills were excellent. Overall she was a very cool young chick who performed her service as advertised for a reasonable rate. I plan on repeating and as always please treat her right.

  8. #17301

    Lainey

    Any info on her? She also has an ad on tryst. On the pricey side, but she's right up my alley. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6864303.htm

  9. #17300

    Dirty Diana?

    Maybe she doesn't go by that name (as in Michael Jackson's hit) but she is available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-st-james

    Great memories with that one for sure.

  10. #17299

    Any experience?

    Wasn't able to find any info on this one. Apparently goes by "Karlie".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70404882#.

  11. #17298

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahanana;5639146[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/70400023[/URL]

    I googled her pics and phone and didn't come up with anything weird.

    I have searched here and didn't see anything.

    This is going to be my first adventure.

    Anyone seen her?

    Thanks.
    Seen her a number of times when she was in FL. Good head game, tight wet cooch, and does greek. She gained some weight due to pregnancy, hopefully she is loosing the baby weight. Always had a nice ass and perfect boobs. Most importantly, great attitude.

  12. #17297

    Avon

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70400023

    I googled her pics and phone and didn't come up with anything weird.

    I have searched here and didn't see anything.

    This is going to be my first adventure.

    Anyone seen her?

    Thanks.

  13. #17296

    Re: Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing a # in her ad. Can you PM me?
    I've noticed that LC / EB is a little weird in that respect. I've found if you navigate back and forth between the tabs Pictures, Info / Stats and Old Posts and use the Red Arrow or circle that says "Back to Post" a phone number will suddenly appear in their ads. Likewise the ad's link will change and now the phone number is on the end of the link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...465/3176703260

  14. #17295

    Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
    I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not seeing a # in her ad. Can you PM me?

  15. #17294

    Milfy, still around?

    Anybody know if something has happened with MILFY? Haven't seen her post in a while? Used to see her pretty regularly, but kind of got boring / routine. Kind of wanted to give it a shot again but haven't seen a post or received a text back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape