Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1326
-
11-20-21 12:56 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 299Servite drive
One more reason to avoid servite drive, two people this morning were shot in the head on 84th and Servite drive.
-
10-10-21 19:41 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 159Meet a SW around late July who was telling me there was an "abduction" team lurking around taking girls in the early mornings. Seem like each week the streets of the south side are getting more and more dangerous. Maybe with colder weather weeks away things might calm down.
Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 17:14 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 38Some are here as a warning to others.
Forced his last one into his car around 16th and National.
https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...on-shes-a-hero
-
10-09-21 20:09 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 290Wow
What I would give to get backpage back LOL! Those random, new girls that would post at odd times that you'd only find once, but would make the mongering in general worth it. Almost impossible to find something like that on stg nowadays. So sad.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 00:59 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 1294Once Again the Press Misrepresents
There was no human trafficking sting. It was a sting that succeeded in busting guys who thought they were procuring a prostitute. It can't be a trafficking sting if no one was being trafficked, and / or nobody was duped into thinking they were securing trafficked women. Conflating the issue is what the worthless and moronic media does on a daily basis.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 10:36 #1081Regular Member

Posts: 9Interesting to watch. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 08:31 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 875The Collapsing Federal Prostitution Case Against Backpage.
Via Reason.com:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsPFWKupKg
Just like a lot of trends in society, shutting down BP was an example of a fearful witch hunt run amok.
-
10-05-21 19:42 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 1820
-
09-10-21 15:47 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 2881Denied
I never liked this place anyway. Aggressive old women who wanted to get to the happy ending early rather than give me a massage. When my girl did not appear to be HE worthy I just wanted a massage. I could have been rude and just said I left my wallet in the car. Charles Darwin runs the AMP business in Milwaukee and I'm glad he's shutting this one down.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 20:17 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 171She was one of those who broke me into checking out porn as a youngster. RIP.
Originally Posted by West16
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 19:13 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 147Victoria Paris
RIP Victoria Paris, probably my fav Vintage porn actress. I was watching her before I took up the hobby.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Paris
-
08-25-21 14:02 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 1820Didn't take long.
That didn't take long.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1277595
-
08-19-21 16:00 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 85* to Block Porn
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october
Back to STG ya slores! I only kid a little. The mke escort list on * is not that special. I know the chicago guys say talent has gone down since * became big.
-
08-19-21 15:53 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 1820
-
08-18-21 14:35 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 261Guess that means a lot of politicians are going to prison in Texas. Hypocrites.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





