Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 24708
-
11-22-21 20:14 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 44They just take a lot of days off. This week they're off Thursday / Fri. If Lake doesn't text back within 5-10 min during business hours it means they're probably on vacay. I check stlbodyrubs. The girls' bios are usually posted every day they're open.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:16 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 375Parker
Seems like Parker is back to working solo again, not sure if it's just for now or she'll continue to do duos with Destiny. One of the best ladies in town; guys please don't mess her up. Wouldn't want her to go another hiatus and retirement again. St. Louis is already a cesspool with how very few girls that are worth it still remaining.
-
11-22-21 16:01 #18361Senior Member

Posts: 640Go in and ask for Blue. Don't let the loud plastic ***** bully you. If she's not available, come back. She's the best looking one there.
Originally Posted by ZeroAtt
[View Original Post]
You'll thank me later.
-
11-22-21 00:29 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 471Cool thanks. I actually tried to contact her the other day and she never replied. Not a big deal. I'll try again sometime.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 17:59 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 308Is there a secret to booking with Prolux? I've tried texting, but haven't gotten a reply.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
If a guy wanted a decent massage and a little relief at the end, but wanted to avoid the Centerville AMPs, what other (reliable?) options does he have in STL?
-
11-21-21 15:01 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 398Busty
I think you got the picture.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 11:51 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 218Her gut is twice the size of her tits.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 10:05 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 152It's been a couple years, but don't recommend. Lousy and obese.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 09:57 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 399Osaka
There is a separate thread "AMP Centerville" that has more info about the spas there. I also got the same lady not too long ago, nice body but scary face. Next time I would recommend that you phone ahead and reserve a session with Blue, she is cute, nice body, great attitude.
Originally Posted by ZeroAtt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 09:47 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 161Don't do it, worst massage ever.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 07:20 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 251Busty Mature?
Has anyone had a dream about this busty mature lady? From what I can see in the pics, she's pretty, has a nice rack, and is mature. If you've dreamt about her, please let me know the details. Feel free to post here or PM me.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/70502535#.
Thanks!
-
11-19-21 12:21 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 54Can someone share their experience with Osaka in Centerville?
I went there for the first time last time and the lady looked like he had a significant amount of plastic surgery. I only got a BBBJ.
-
11-19-21 09:04 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 30Is she still around?
I have had a dry spell of later for young pretty spinners and got me thinking about Chrissy. She was one of my favorite go toos. Does anyone know if she is in the area still and if she provides UTR? If yes and someone can provide her contact info please send in DM.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 17:07 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 105Isabella
I have had fun with this one in the past. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if her menu opened up?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/127599
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Cvin.
-
11-18-21 16:12 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 640Yeah. I've been seeing her for about 6 years now. The thing that made me wonder is that even if she's not available, she'll let me know. She always responds. Oh well. I guess another one bites the dust.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
Reliable providers are getting so slim. It’s down to a handful for me. And those ain’t so great.









Reply With Quote






